Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W (33257 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by We4all: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
IamAsiri:

Why don't you start living with a white woman and see whether you will turn white? Your biology lessons got commas.

Wise advice! Let me go and search for a white woman.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by We4all: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Prettychild:

Not true. My sister’s kids lived with me, all through to age 12, none of them look like me

Noted!
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chukwunonso1: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
StPete:

You're obviously consoling yourself because the truth is staring you in the face. Enjoy your momentary happiness until reality dawns on you. DNA test goes beyond "looks"

Forget talk. There's a way a kid would look like the father that DNA would be a waste of time. Have you seen that Tuface son that look like him? Can you go and tell him about DNA
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chukwunonso1: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
soojar:

Thank God for you. But to correct you on the ignorance that exists among Nigerians (even the educated ones),

A child looking exactly like you DOES NOT mean the child is yours

It is the gene that determines the appearance of a child. Although it can determine paternity to a large extent but it is not automatic. A child can look like you from head to toe and the child is still not yours.

We learn every day

There are random lookalike ( where people look like each other but aren't related)- yes!
But a kid looking like the father facialy, body posture and gesture isn't a coincidence- it's gebe....

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
Am so grateful to God that my three kids, all na mini-me from hair to toes.....I have no business with DNA.
Wat if she cheated with ur brother
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Wat if she cheated with ur brother

Are you a product of such? If I may ask.....I can percieve experience from here...cos I don't know my crime when I said my children are mini me.. grin it's either many of you here are products of oval fraud or spermatozoas without boundaries...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Exceed15: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
Am so grateful to God that my three kids, all na mini-me from hair to toes.....I have no business with DNA.

Dey play
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Jesubaby: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
In-spite if this nurse’s devilish act. I think it’s a pointer to the fact that the ex-wife , herself, isn’t sure of the paternity of the kids cos if she was, she most definitely would have objected and stood her ground that the kids belong to her husband. Even if it meant insisting on a confirmatory test in another location
Don't say that! If a man made up his mind for what so ever decision he's decided to take, I tell you, there's nothing the woman can do at that point. The best she can do then, is to ask God to intervene and let the husband do what he wishes.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Jesubaby: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin
Morbeta11:

Are you a product of such? If I may ask.....I can percieve experience from here...cos I don't know my crime when I said my children are mini me.. grin it's either many of you here are products of oval fraud or spermatozoas without boundaries...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜€
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Desusi: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
How are you sure? Na woman no the real papa of a child. Go sit down brother. Women trick sh than snake.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Desusi:

How are you sure? Na woman no the real papa of a child. Go sit down brother. Women trick sh than ;Dsnake.

Haba.......so your father is not your biological father? If you can argue with me without knowing or ever seen my family before, then you have a problem that you need to share......are you one of those spermatozoa without borders... grin I beg to differπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this your analysis supposed to win OscarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...no wonder my pussy cat started looking like me too...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by 10thTenthMan: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FS3toMB-Yc

"I don't know whether to continue with the marriage or not. I exchanged his DNA results."

During a TV3 "Confessions" segment with Miss Nancy, a Ghanaian woman confessed to altering DNA results to break up a marriage, leading to her subsequent marriage to the man

The lady, who worked in a hospital, admitted to swapping DNA results to falsely indicate that the children were not biologically related to the man, resulting in the divorce of the man and his ex-wife

Now grappling with guilt, the lady faces an internal struggle between her husband's happiness and the unintended consequences of her deceitful actions, including the news of the ex-wife's tragic demise

I have always advocated for 3 separate Peace of Mind (POM) Tests.

At three different test centers.

Where possible at three different intervals as well.

It is worth the stress to be very sure.

I still advise that regardless of who you marry and how holy she looked when she fell from Heaven as an angel with her hymen intact, ANY SENSIBLE MAN WILL CONDUCT A MADATORY PEACE OF MIND DNA TEST ON ALL HIS KIDS.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

No i don't do them sort of tins.. Maybe I'm a victim just like u maybe πŸ™‚.. I'm looking out for u bro. U know wat to do..
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by emmyN(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chachamiliano:

As for me, any child that I witness his/her birth, paid school from childhood till adulthood is my child. DNA or no DNA

This comment was liked by 39 bitter feminists and counting. cheesy
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Bluffly: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.
What an analysis
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by rickleye: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2023
That’s dumb why wouldn’t she get a second opinion. If you are sure you didn’t cheat then get a second opinion from a different lab
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Bigseven(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2023
Your hell is not suppose to be the same with others. You should be given your own firewood and light β€œuwatago” so you can light up your own fire. enigo!
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by robinsoncrosoe: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Fake news
Women want to discredit DNA results
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by rezy15(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2023
We4all:

Oga don rock the boat for the father of 3😁
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by LordFA: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
Fake story. Wetin concern nurse and DNA?

Them wan shift goal post na
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chachamiliano: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

So let's say later after you've paid school fees finish one man shows up claiming your child is his child wettin u go do?

Lol. I will just tell him God bless you sir. As far as I am concern, they are my kids. For the woman to bring the child to me means I am a better father. If she had considered him a better and responsible father, she would have given the child or children to him.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chachamiliano: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pinkeyes:

Matured mind.

Thanks
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chachamiliano: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
emmyN:

This comment was liked by 39 bitter feminists and counting. cheesy

Lol. Thanks
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Chachamiliano:

Lol. I will just tell him God bless you sir. As far as I am concern, they are my kids. For the woman to bring the child to me means I am a better father. If she had considered him a better and responsible father, she would have given the child or children to him.

grin
You think say na Nollywood oo boss cheesy

You think if he takes you to court they won't invite you over and DNA won't be conducted?

Lols if it turns out they are his child, omooorrrr nothing for you aside God bless you o cheesy
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by MrPaul2: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
We4all:

It's a lie. Stop telling lie please
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chachamiliano: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

grin
You think say na Nollywood oo boss cheesy

You think if he takes you to court they won't invite you over and DNA won't be conducted?

Lols if it turns out they are his child, omooorrrr nothing for you aside God bless you o cheesy

Boss this is my fourty years of existence. A mid level manager in the FMCG space, I have No time to do nollywood sorry. lets flip the coin the other way round. So you think in my fourty years of existence and calling the man I know today as father and call him father and one stupid man will come and conducts a DNA test and it's proves he is my father, I will call him father? God forbid. Don't be to quick to judge people's perception/views.

Who paid the lady's bride price? Does he even have any moral justification to take me to court when I paid the lady's bride price? He should be careful with what he wished for.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by godofuck231: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2023
TheGift:

What kind of reasoning is this?
its what happened not reasoning , it has happened and thats how it happened, she fvcked her up , in the AZZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.