Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours (2526 Views)

Note The Ethnic Groups Counted As Part Of The Lagos Population In 1891 (Pic) / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / The Christian Population In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
a whole Eze was bundled like a criminal to kirikiri ,we thought the brave ibos will wage war against Yorubas but NO,they kept mute like a coward.
We are still waiting for you guys to react to the lockup of your monarch

Look at the almighty alaafin..Fulani slave..wrapped like sharwama and buried like a peasant slave that he was.. hahahahahaha

P.s igbos don't do kings

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by spagettiluv: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Look at the almighty alaafin..Fulani slave..wrapped like sharwama and buried like a peasant slave that he was.. hahahahahaha

P.s igbos don't do kings
dundieee,Alaafin is a Muslim ,that is the Muslim way of burying their dead.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by KwuoteYourFada: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

P.s igbos don't do kings
hahaha shawarma grin

Now I feel like eating shawarma now o cheesy
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by KwuoteYourFada: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
dundieee,Alaafin is a Muslim ,that is the Muslim way of burying their dead.
Was he wrapped like shawarma or not ? cheesy
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Igbos weren't in lagos in 1891.hahahahahahaha..

Both who the oluwole fake census and who type and photocopy and na bastard

In 1891 MOST Ibos were still living on trees as bororo monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by OVB123: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
LegendHero:
Don't let Ogiso of Benin see this.

This does not support his greed of claiming ownership.

While other Yoruba Obas are building business empire like we have OBAT and FCMB, Ogiso of Benin is busy doing longthroat to another region state while his people continue to be known for sex trafficking in Italy.

The statement pain you wel-well. Take heart ooo. grin
LegendHero:

While other Yoruba Obas are building business empire like we have OBAT and FCMB, Ogiso of Benin is busy doing longthroat to another region state while his people continue to be known for sex trafficking in Italy.

The statement pain you wel-well. Take heart ooo.
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by MindHacker9009(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
And OP does not know that Nigeria is a limited company and it's owned by some people outside the country.
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Jomonix: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nothing but unfounded fear has made some of our compatriots create these kinds of posts.
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Wutinky: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Anyone who believe this crap need his head to be examined, Oluwole document can be arranged withing few minutes, you guys thrive in propaganda spit grin grin
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Ttalk: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Was he wrapped like shawarma or not ? cheesy

Cannibal, why won't the corpse hungry you to eat.

It is in the blood
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Wutinky: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

In 1891 MOST Ibos were still living on trees as bororo monkeys.

You actually believe this Oluwole document, I'm not surprised .... you inherited small brain like most of your people grin grin
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Wutinky: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

P.s igbos don't do kings

They are very backward and primitive. grin
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Wutinky: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ttalk:

Cannibal, why won't the corpse hungry you to eat.

It is in the blood

The corpse look exactly like wrapped shawarma grin grin
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Ttalk: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wutinky:

The corpse looks exactly like wrapped shawarma grin grin

To a cannibal who is already salivating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wutinky:
You actually believe this Oluwole document, I'm not surprised .... you inherited small brain like most of your people grin grin

Learn how to do research. That's original source document.

My house cat's IQ is at least triple of your single-digit IQ.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by farem: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Gajagojo post=127215047]

This is fake

Where did you get it from?[/quote
]

Because it doesn't reflect your village, right?
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by LegendHero(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bobloco:

Stop capping

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour who was the LP gubernatorial candidate would have defeated Sanwo-olu if Tinubu and APC didn't employed voter intimidation, votes suppression, unleash thugs, hoodlums, bandits, minions and bigots to killed, maim and destroy lives and properties

Iā€™m trying to do some research writing, since you witnessed the people APC killed during the election, could you please help me mention 5 of them with source so I can use it to complete my research journal?

Thanks in advance my brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Wutinky: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Learn how to do research. That's original source document.

My house cat's IQ is at least triple of your single-digit IQ.

You have symptom of cerebral atrophy, let me manage to respond .... I don't need to do a any research about this useless thing because It's authentic fake document. courtesy of Oluwole, i can arrange this within few minutes
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Pristine664: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Audio like the dude below šŸ‘‡

Lol and this...

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by step1: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Beremx:
Were the Binis not the Eko tribe? If they were then they made up the largest size of the population

No the Eko people are not Binis. We are not Binis. Our ancestors might have been but we are not Binis as at today.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by christistruth01: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
grin

The Yoruba Awori people founded and Own Lagos till today

Document from sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos 1890
Confirming Lagos as Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Pristine664: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
online landlord like Richard below šŸ¤”
This clown might not even have a toy truck to his name

Hahaha

Imagine! grin
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by christistruth01: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Imagine if the Ooni of Ife
Went to visit the Governor in Edo State House
And started laying Claim to the Benin Throne and Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tk-fyFD2mI?si=5_NZAog4yeEQXHoA

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Pristine664: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
you dey mind those online landlord ?

Like all these screenshots suppose to be a thread on its own. Like!!! grin

Hopefully mod can help send to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by Alba3: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Burob:
Logically, it seems you are correct with your assertion because we are made to believe the Aworis are the original indigenes of Lagos, so definitely they are not the Eko Tribe.
Common sense should have told you that Eko tribe mean People on the Island which Aworis still constipated over 90% of them. The other Aworis mentioned were those in mainland. Even there were still Aworis in Badagry.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by tuzle(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
farem:
As at 1891 when the Lagos Census was done. Check the tribes that occupied Lagos municipal.
the list isn't complete. 19% of the population census isn't accounted for on the list
Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by yommen: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Validated:

Who cares, I have some yorubas as tenants paying rent, agency agreement, caution fees and security fee to me.

Elderly people like you are supposed to caution younger people but it's quite unfortunate that the younger ones inherited tribalism from you. You said you have Yorubas paying you rents alongside other fees. It's good. At least they ain't living in your house free. More Yorubas own properties in Lagos and they also receive rents from others including Igbos. So there is no big deal in your claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dream25:
It's insanity to say Lagos is not yorubaland...Yoruba has and will always dominate Lagos, the lagoon is always available for any ethnic or people that are not happy with this... cheesy cheesy

I just laugh when people say this online, because it's cruise to me... grin grin

See what I even told them.

OK. Colombians originally owned the lands. Chinese owned the lands if you like...

But right now Yorubas have it..and there's nothing anyone can do about it. angry

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by EquitableTech: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
immortalcrown:
Igbo no dey the list.

Developers never come that time na...The owners of the house were still getting it ready for admiration, working hard to make Eko desirable

It was later later that the ingrates came when the land was already flowing with honey and Wara. If the owners of the house failed to build a good house, the ingrate tenants wouldn't have come begging to live in it.

Bunch of ingrates calling themselves developers. Developers who failed to develop their own house.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by christistruth01: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
igwebuike01:
Something wey Dem type with computer? Be deceiving yourself
Meanwhile 1891 is very recent.
Igbos was largest at some point too

The Yoruba Awori people founded and Own Lagos till today

Document from sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos 1890
Confirming Lagos as Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Ethnic analysis of Lagos population in 1891. Check yours by PedoBear: 2:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Nothing day Lagos

Lagos is a big shit hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cp Haz Iwendi Passes On! / Mimiko Wins / Yar'adua Forced Me Into Exile - Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.