Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Christmas Gift For My Daughters - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Gift For My Daughters (19780 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by ofemigeorge(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
My daughters ( 3 of them ) have been through a lot this year. They are not used to daddy not being around ( Me and their mother are currently separated but I am hoping she would change and we would be back together ), so far the seem to be coping fine but I want to make this Christmas an awesome one for them and need gift ideas.

Please give me gift ideas.

I have a budget of 200k for each of them. This includes 100k each for their clothes and shoes for Christmas and New year.

And another 100k to buy them gifts they will like. They all have ulesson tablets so tablets are not options.

They are 7, 4 and 3.
But them huge play houses. That's the best thing you can ever give a girl child. It's a toy play house mansion that comes with all yyyou can ever think of about a house. It helps them to play and. Imagine. It's expensive. Another is bicycle
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
I already mentioned that they have tablets.

Buy another one nha
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by okerekingsley90: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
If you know the story you won't give me this advise. I spent a month at the pyscharitic hospital two years ago because of a toxic and very manipulative wife who sadly I love. However, this time I am sticking to my guns until she changed, it has been 8 months I left home and have zero intention of return back until she shows remorseful and makes effort to change.

However, my duty as a father will never be neglected. I understand it is not always about money and I have never taken it to be about money but right now, the only thing I can do is spend money whilst hoping there will be a change.

A good wife is worth more than gold
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Ekabobo: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
englishmart:
My very close friend bought his child clothes instead of buying us alcohol. I feel betrayed. How could you choose someone you just knew over someone you've known all your life?
He obviously doesn't value the friendship. I'm out.

Hahahaha........ Chai! I think av broken a rib.....hahahahahaha.... Dis is damn hilarious.... Wait until u get urs.... And watch every other thing pale in comparison..... Lol... Dude is damn funny
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by davillian(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
My daughters ( 3 of them ) have been through a lot this year. They are not used to daddy not being around ( Me and their mother are currently separated but I am hoping she would change and we would be back together ), so far the seem to be coping fine but I want to make this Christmas an awesome one for them and need gift ideas.

I have a budget of 200k for each of them. This includes 100k each for their clothes and shoes for Christmas and New year.

And another 100k to buy them gifts they will like. They all have ulesson tablets so tablets are not options.

They are 7, 4 and 3.
You know your kids better than anyone here
So I believe you should know what they like.
Or just use style ask them what gift should daddy buy for them for Xmas ..
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by InsuranceGuy16: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.
Good day I'm guessing Oliver. Your intentions are completely noble, that I'll give you. But why not do something lasting for them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't get them Christmas goodies; but let me suggest you also open an education savings account for them. Contribute to their academic future.
You can contact me on 09071720674 for details.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by MeekGram7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
McLizbae:
Hmmm... Despite the loud Sapa in the land, you dare come out with such narration as this!? You are even seeking advice from a people, majority of who are not certain of 50k for Christmas&newyear celebrations for their entire family!

This you post and everything attributed is kind of insensitive. I for say show off, but this nah faceless forum.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.

Quality time is the best gift sir

Ask her for permission to spend some time with them.

Like a weekend full of activities

*movie night and snacks of any choice
*karaoke at home
*take them to a salon and stay with them

Its not always about money but money good too

Children aren't that hard to please , especially daughters , they will remember you for the time you created for them
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why are you asking us what to buy for YOUR daughters? undecided
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Villa12(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
PinkNature:

Waiting for your wife to be remorseful isn't the best idea sir. People like her don't get to be genuinely remorseful.

You don not deserve to stay under the same roof with a woman who made you spend a month in a mental asylum.

Once your kids get to reasonable age, please try to move them out from the manipulative and toxic reach of their mother until they are mature enough to handle narcissism and toxicity.

Take this advice for someone who stayed with a toxic woman (mother) for 17 years

I'll be glad sir, If I can obtain favour and get financial assistance from you sir.

interesting

You dish out judgement without having to hear the other party out
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Yinksy09(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
You can get the oraimo bicycle for them.

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by YelloweWest: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.
You sound like a very lovely father. God bless you for that.

Buy bicycles for your girls, they would love it.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Oh yes that's true. Let's pull a PS5 stunt on them! Or Nintendo switch their modes this holiday boss.

They're girls!
Guys and games though.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by VerifiedGadgets: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

They're girls!
Guys and games though.

Minecraft, Naruto, Ben 10, lawn tennis, crash team racing, Cinderella , Hogwarts, singer Thon etc.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by ogmask: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Kiddies Tabs available ✓

Am interested
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by frozen70(f): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.

You can take them to a pack for fun rides and seat out entertainment

You can arrange with their mum to take them for shopping and also shop for their mum

Then on their way home after the fun ride in a pack or eatery
Let them have a take away pack each

You can do so by visiting may be a Pizza shop and get a pack of pizza each

They can now go home with fun memories of the outing

Another thing is that, since you hope to reunite with their mum in future

Start working towards that with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by VerifiedGadgets: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
ogmask:

Am interested

Are u in Abuja ?
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by VerifiedGadgets: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
ogmask:

Am interested
I hope in are in Abuja.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by femi4: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
And you think I would not have tried this first?
More reasons you have to bring her into the picture, without her approval, no advice here will make sense to her

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Realestatevixen: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
If they love music, buy mini piano .. In fact buy anything that will help them develop their personal talent .. E.g Keyboard, guitar, bicycle ,football..

Do you know how much a mini piano cost? My daughter's music teacher in school asked them to get one each for home practice.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by rapheal5(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.
Pay me the money, tell me your story, I will compose 4 tracks based on your story. Then choose a date to go in with a musical band to make them happy and let them know why you haven't been around
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by NLKing01: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
The best gift you can give those kids is to reconcile with their mother.
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by purples25(f): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Keep prioritizing your mental health.

Go on an outing to a truly beautiful place with them, where you all can take pictures and make really beautiful memories.

Buy girly stuff like diaries, dollhouses and cute African dolls for them. Take them shopping too, let them pick a few things they personally like.

Lastly let there be at least one educational item you'll get for each of them, and then during the outing you have to let them know how much you love and miss them with a really loving short family talk.

But you should involve the mom. It's hard but she has to know. Placate her with a little money or goodies too if you know her to be all about what she's going to get out of it.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Ayeesha454(f): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2023
You can gift her an oraimo space pod or smart watch,I'm sure it will be well appreciated
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by RichAbujaGuy: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice planning Mr Daddy. I suggest you give the entire 600k to your kid's mother if she's frugal and of right mind.
She has a lot of responsibilities raising your seeds!
Second idea are bank accounts as already mentioned.
Good luck and have a safe, merry holiday.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Villa12(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2023
Obidikejr:

Get another woman or wife brother. Honestly.
Chief advisor
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2023
oliverwrites:
My way of saving for them is buying lands for keeps for them. I intend to buy another plot of land in their names before end of June and they already have one each in good locations which I plan to develop for them and save the rent from there but this doesn't stop me from buying them a gift for Christmas. The future should not affect the now.

Your soup is boiling well well..
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2023
oliverwrites:
If you know the story you won't give me this advise. I spent a month at the pyscharitic hospital two years ago because of a toxic and very manipulative wife who sadly I love. However, this time I am sticking to my guns until she changed, it has been 8 months I left home and have zero intention of return back until she shows remorseful and makes effort to change.

However, my duty as a father will never be neglected. I understand it is not always about money and I have never taken it to be about money but right now, the only thing I can do is spend money whilst hoping there will be a change.

I hope and pray your wife would not manipulate your kids into not wholeheartedly accepting your gifts for them??
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by ozoono(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Oga from my calculations, 200 *3 = 600k. My kindid advice for you is minus 100k for their clothes, use the remaining 500k buy a land with their names now, when they grow up they wud appreciate it more than u wasting it now. Jst talk my mind
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by ozoono(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2023
Abolodje:
I bet they wouldn’t mind dildos and vibrator
Fool, goat EWU

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Ozap: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2023
oliverwrites:
My way of saving for them is buying lands for keeps for them. I intend to buy another plot of land in their names before end of June and they already have one each in good locations which I plan to develop for them and save the rent from there but this doesn't stop me from buying them a gift for Christmas. The future should not affect the now.

Aaah! See father abeg!! Your daughters are the most luckiest princesses, God abeg🙏

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Amumaigwe: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2023
olabrinks:
what did your wife do to you?

What women.usually do: disrespect, insults, cheating and manipulations. Abi you no know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.