Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Christmas Gift For My Daughters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Gift For My Daughters (19778 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Rinoxy: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
My daughters ( 3 of them ) have been through a lot this year. They are not used to daddy not being around ( Me and their mother are currently separated but I am hoping she would change and we would be back together ), so far the seem to be coping fine but I want to make this Christmas an awesome one for them and need gift ideas.

Please give me gift ideas.

I have a budget of 200k for each of them. This includes 100k each for their clothes and shoes for Christmas and New year.

And another 100k to buy them gifts they will like. They all have ulesson tablets so tablets are not options.

They are 7, 4 and 3.
I feel this. My own daughters are 6 and 4 years old respectively. Separated with their mum who didn't want to stay married. She relocated abroad n it's just me n my girls here. It's well with all well-meaning responsible men out there treated badly by their women.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
EZENDIZUOGU:
Your best gift to them is to bring back their mother home, nothing pleases a child like the meal and love of a mother. you cant play that role better than their mum, no matter the amount of gift you buy for them. My 10k advice cool
They are with their mom, I am the one away which is something I hate but having suffered depression for 4 years, I think it is better to stay sane for them and to do that it means staying away.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Rinoxy:

I feel this. My own daughters are 6 and 4 years old respectively. Separated with their mum who didn't want to stay married. She relocated abroad n it's just me n my girls here. It's well with all well-meaning responsible men out there treated badly by their women.
It is well with you bro. I bloody wish she can just do the same as your wife so I can have my kids. I want resolution but not without change and if change is not going to come then I want mt daughters. I prayed to have 2 girls since I was a teenager GOD chose to give me three then I can only see them once in a while. Life is f*cking cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by cutedharmee: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Buy them gold necklace or earring
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
I thought of computers but that would have worked better with me being around to teach them. I work online which would have made it even more interesting.

I will strongly consider this.

Goodluck bro.
Merry xmas in advance to your lovely daughters
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by skybeauty(f): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
My daughters ( 3 of them ) have been through a lot this year. They are not used to daddy not being around ( Me and their mother are currently separated but I am hoping she would change and we would be back together ), so far the seem to be coping fine but I want to make this Christmas an awesome one for them and need gift ideas.

I have a budget of 200k for each of them. This includes 100k each for their clothes and shoes for Christmas and New year.

And another 100k to buy them gifts they will like. They all have ulesson tablets so tablets are not options.

They are 7, 4 and 3.

Buy Land for them with Adron Homes and Properties, buy the Product called young landlord and thank me later

You can email me on queendaline.nwagbo@adronhomesproperties.com for more details

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by betshopagent(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

Why would the federal government suddenly declare that no one should own lands in the whole country?
The question should not be WHY only. WHAT IF should be considered too. We should all be dealing in all the Probabilities or Possible outcomes.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Inyaky(f): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Buy them piano, barbie, story books and take them to an interesting place on a weekend trip with out their mother.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
skybeauty:

Buy Land for them with Adron Homes and Properties, buy the Product called young landlord and thank me later
They already have one plot each with adrons and I plan to buy more for them but I want some other things for them for Christmas, they always get gifts and I want this year not to be different, if different should be different in a better way for them.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:

Goodluck bro.
Merry xmas in advance to your lovely daughters
Thank you bro. Merry Christmas in advance to you too.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Vickyeze: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
I did this morning before starting this thread. They have been ringing it into my ears that their christmas clothes this christmas clothes that, I decided to sort that today but I feel me and their mom have not been fair on them ( I insist not my fault but their mother's ) and want to try to make them happy by buying them gifts. Unfortunately, their mom has obviously instructed them to say money.

I would suggest you take them out to a gift shop, allow them make their pick, then you as the adult will determine if they can handle what they can keep, seeing as they are children, their wants will outgrow as they age, so since you already have the permanents terms sorted out for them, get them temporary stuffs then. And don't stop healing too, you will be the best gift they will have.

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by oliverwrites: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vickyeze:

I would suggest you take them out to a gift shop, allow them make their pick, then you as the adult will determine if they can handle what they can keep, seeing as they are children, their wants will outgrow as they age, so since you already have the permanents terms sorted out for them, get them temporary stuffs then. And don't stop healing too, you will be the best gift they will have.
Awesome advise. Thank you.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Rinoxy: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
It is well with you bro. I bloody wish she can just do the same as your wife so I can have my kids. I want resolution but not without change and if change is not going to come then I want mt daughters. I prayed to have 2 girls since I was a teenager GOD chose to give me three then I can only see them once in a while. Life is f*cking cruel.
I understand bro. Mine actually took me to court, fighting for full custody before she left. My girls are with her parents (my kids' grandparents) but I see them whenever I want n they spend weekends with me too at times.
It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by joygiverr: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's gonna be well.

I suggest electric bicycle or digital wristwatch

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Justicecreft: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Create a kiddies account for them or invest in crypto for their future
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by PinkNature: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by nolywe(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kindly use that money and give their mom a treat...if truely you want your woman back and the kids happy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by davidadenrele: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello Sir,

May God bless you and continue to lift your hands up financially Amen, i appreciate the fact that you want to make it up to your kids that was a good thing to do, however i have my reservation buying gifts and stuffs for your kids at Christmas to make them happy is a beautiful thing i will advise you take caution don't forget to also remember that after Christmas they will resume school in January, in January most Fathers and Men are on high blood pressure to pay school fees and meet up demands of their kids school fees, please be wise buy what you can afford work a with mid simple budget for instance you can take them to beaches, exotic parks, amusement parks nice eateries buy them clothing or gifts that's not too..too expensive so you wont have to be on high blood pressure come January 2024, i was embarrassed when i wanted to buy kids clothing at a popular stores for my neice and nephew last month for their birthdays when i was told one peice of kids T-shirt is 25k at Ikeja shopping mall and i was what's happening to us in Nigeria kids, before you end up spending so much to please your kids save much for their school in January i pray that may we all hardworking MEN and Fathers never find it difficult to pay our children school fees come January 2024 Amen the world economy and Nigeria really needs prayers.

oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Obidikejr(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
If you know the story you won't give me this advise. I spent a month at the pyscharitic hospital two years ago because of a toxic and very manipulative wife who sadly I love. However, this time I am sticking to my guns until she changed, it has been 8 months I left home and have zero intention of return back until she shows remorseful and makes effort to change.

However, my duty as a father will never be neglected. I understand it is not always about money and I have never taken it to be about money but right now, the only thing I can do is spend money whilst hoping there will be a change.

Get another woman or wife brother. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Achieverbb(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Kiddies Tabs available ✓
Pictures and price?
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by opius: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
My way of saving for them is buying lands for keeps for them. I intend to buy another plot of land in their names before end of June and they already have one each in good locations which I plan to develop for them and save the rent from there but this doesn't stop me from buying them a gift for Christmas. The future should not affect the now.

God bless you my Brother 🙏

No so them be sad . He said he want to buy things for them to enjoy Christmas, he is talking about saving for the future
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Teksocrates: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
olabrinks:
what did your wife do to you?

Can you leave that queen and focus on the reason for the post?. Must we all know about people’s personal lives? Kai 😩
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by o123456789(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.
Insurance or a fixed deposit account are the best gift you can give to them.
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by delpee(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
They were with me for midterm and will be back for Easter. I doubt I can have them for Christmas as I am not willing to force anything but my kids will always be in my life, I work hard and try my best to stay healthy for them so that posterity will be kind on me and I have zero intention of changing regardless.

I like your positive outlook and selflessness with regards to your kids. Buy what the children want and invest more for their future. They're too young for cash gifts. God bless you so much more.

Thankfully you were wise enough to get depression out of your mind. God will touch your wife's heart if she was truly wrong. I pray that you get the desires of your heart so you can live together again as one loving and happy family someday soon.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by LagosG: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

They are 7, 4 and 3.
They're just kids. The best gift you can give them is a Christmas activity that will involve you spending a lot of time with them cos that's what they'll really remember

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Officialenny1: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
A time out with their dad will be remarkable and memorable

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Foodqueen(f): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
Thank you bro. Merry Christmas in advance to you too.

Why not plan a holiday getaway with your wife and daughters.

U don't know what can happen after then, too much of Nollywood movies will not kee me.

But on a lighter note, I think the best gift is to spend it together as a family. They will cherish every minute of it.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by justdream(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Kiddies Tabs available ✓

At what price?
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by VerifiedGadgets: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Achieverbb:

Pictures and price?

If u are based in Abuja, let's chat on WhatsApp and I can pour out the pictures to you. Thanks
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by nams77: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
oliverwrites:
I already mentioned that they have tablets.
Depending on how safe the neighborhood is, a bicycle or a smart wrist watch will be cool. If they like music, a headset. Will be back for more.
I'm happy you are making effort to be in their lives. Spent time with them. You will never have this time again, once it's gone, it's gone forever..
My dad is my Idol. He was the best dad and I'm towing same line for my kids
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by nams77: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
cheesy
oliverwrites:
If you know the story you won't give me this advise. I spent a month at the pyscharitic hospital two years ago because of a toxic and very manipulative wife who sadly I love. However, this time I am sticking to my guns until she changed, it has been 8 months I left home and have zero intention of return back until she shows remorseful and makes effort to change.

However, my duty as a father will never be neglected. I understand it is not always about money and I have never taken it to be about money but right now, the only thing I can do is spend money whilst hoping there will be a change.
Make your kids happy. Leave all those serious people. Everything has its own place and time. This is the time for cool gift and bonding.
I'm planning something for my son this Christmas but I'm keeping it under wrap. It will blow his mind away cheesy
Re: Christmas Gift For My Daughters by Kemadealadire(f): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
You should check our profile for nice tie and dye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives / My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.