Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Someone's Wife Material �� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone's Wife Material �� (3691 Views)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / I Slept With Someone Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone's Wife Material �� by Oladhips(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2023
grin grin this gender sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by saintbillion(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by immortalcrown(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Let's be sincere here.

Sister, how broke was he when you married him? If he was squatting with someone or the only accommodation he had was one room in a public yard where you and neighbours had to share kitchen, bathroom and toilet and he could not give you up to 3 meals per day, you deserve to be celebrated. But if he was living in a room self-con or a flat, you are just chasing clout here.

The second point. How did he later make money to own the establishment you mentioned? Was the money legitimately made or are you his partner in crime? If he made the money through crime, you are not the good woman you portray yourself as. But if his money is clean, kudos to both of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by obinna58(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2023
Na so dem be, funny enough she will start boasting he wouldn’t become the man he is if not for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2023
grin
Those comments alone na smack down to the core....

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by advanceDNA: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2023
"He" has changed to "We"....Na their way járe ....they own everything u have after one or two rounds of sex...........Their vagína equals all ur struggles, risk, loans, financial investments combined......

some will even claim just dating you and giving u vagina is what made u made it in life...as per "the good luck charm"

i like one of their common saying...."I suffer for that man ooo"....please ask her how she suffered..........and she will boldly say I did u a favour by dating and fvcking u when u were broke......and it's not like dangote or otedela come to ask her hand in marriage oooo....u were her only option ooooo. .

.very fvnny gender.....always claiming to be what they are not cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by OBTOREPA(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2023
HE was so broke but now,
WE are very rich and owns this and that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by TINUBUISMAD: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2023
advanceDNA:
"He" has changed to "We"....Na their way járe ....they own everything u have after one or two rounds of sex...........Their vagína equals all ur struggles, risk, loans, financial investments combined......

some will even claim just dating you and giving u vagina is what made u made it in life..."the good luck charm"

i like one of their common saying...."I suffer for that man ooo"....please ask her how did she sufferd..........and she will boldly say I did u a favour by dating and fvcking u when u were broke......and it's not like dangote or otedela come to ask her hand in marriage her oooo....u were the only option ooooo. .

Bros, na fight? cheesy
Abeg take am easy with this gender na.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by BigMoneyeye: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2023
A woman's poverty alleviation scheme is a man

14 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by GoodRocks: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Dear kings

The only woman that truly loves you is your mother. Remove her from the equation and you'll discover no other woman loves you. The rest only loves you because of the money, gifts and things you have to offer in that relationship, remove those things you're on your own.

It was "he was broke" now he became rich, the e-diot and parasite quickly made it "we own"

13 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Newton2024: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2023
Oladhips:
grin grin this gender sha
A broke lady in a relationship is not poor. She is only doing the broke man a favour.

I don't know who sold this delusion to our ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by talk2hb1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
To Feed a Goat, Na Your Goat.
To Eat a Goat, Na Our Goat

-Igbo Proverbes

That’s why I said if you want to marry another wife, marry am. No one should monopolize you for their own gain.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Mccallistas(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
saintbillion:
Lol.

Lol funny
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Kooldon(f): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
God have mercy o

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

some will even claim just dating you and giving u vagina is what made u made it in life..."the good luck charm"

i like one of their common saying...."I suffer for that man ooo"....please ask her how did she sufferd..........and she will boldly say I did u a favour by dating and fvcking u when u were broke......and it's not like dangote or otedela come to ask her hand in marriage her oooo....u were the only option ooooo. .

Lol

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
"He was so broke" don turn to "we own..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Karlifate: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
LMAO!

So hilarious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by humilitypays(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Blitzking: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Marriage adds nothing to men most times...getting married set me back financially at least 2 years..after sometime it set me ahead by 7 years..so it depends on when u are analysing it.

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by doggedfighter(f): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Always crying about women .
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by AcademicWriter: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
A woman's poverty alleviation scheme is a man..

Please, do you seek help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment? Check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Vinnie2000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ladies though.😒

Always too Selfish and Wanting to Reap where they did NOT sow!.🙁

This is How Ronaldo's or WizKids Babymama will use 'we' for their Wealth
If they do the Mistake of Marrying them. 😕😕
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Silentgroper(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

the headache they give me these days... Working with females has to be most hectic thing in his life

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
doggedfighter:
Always crying about women .
always trying to claim things they didn't put in work for..

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Silentgroper(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
AcademicWriter:
A woman's poverty alleviation scheme is a man..

Please, do you seek help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment? Check my profile.
yet they posses a working brain, two hands and two legs ..

Fvcking liabilities

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by ukaface(f): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
See them
So quick to abuse without sitting down to analyse sef

What if the woman contributed in the ownership of properties after marriage? Or do y’all think she was probably lasting around in the marriage? That it’s only the man that can work?

And it’s possible when the man came to marry her, he was broke ( no need to sugar coat) the man no get money.

Shey the bible say the woman is a helpmeet, she could have assisted.

Funny how these men think all women can’t do something in marriage. Slowpokes!

And, y’all ain’t saying’ oh she married him broke, what a wonderful woman’ ( definitely y’all won’t say that except if the man was rich then y’all would go ‘ gold digger’)
Mtcheeeew) but can be quick to analyse the one sided answer like olodos.
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by ukaface(f): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2023
BigMoneyeye:
Because all the men are rich Abi, mtcheeew
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Anny69: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
Always crying about women.
Please leave the 'logical gender' alone.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by ukaface(f): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:
Na so dem be, funny enough she will start boasting he wouldn’t become the man he is if not for her.
What if that’s true
You Dey the marriage? You know the man or woman?
Oh she should say his properties even if she did contribute to owning those properties?

Wetin Una Dey feel like sef.
God Abeg o
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Anny69: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2023
BigMoneyeye:
I don't blame you. I blame women obsessed with you stinky men. undecided
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by Theama(m): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2023
1) Seems some women are to relationships as some men are to football clubs grin

"We did this...",
"We won that..."
"We own this..."
"Go and check our properties/trophy cabinet."

Some support na by talk
Some dey give support in many ways nor just talk (actually by buying Tickets, Jerseys, showing solidarity e.t.c)
Some hide only to show when there is success

2) Some view it as Kingdom stuff:
In some conquest, although the efforts were by the generals, soldiers, People and King , the Kingdom is ruled by he and his Queen and she still remains Queen whether they win the battle or not. Nothing concerns her with the planning and tough work on getting new territories but she somehow gets involved in the celebrations and visiting of the conquered territories. She can as well claim she was with the King when he had not expanded his empire.

Some guys aren't cool with this and thus dey avoid official relationships. So that no one in particular has a single claim to them
Dem no wan hear that "we were this..." "We were that.". Their style na "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody."

But really, whatever form you can offer (commitment, contribution of ideas, financial e.t.c), to the best of your ability and capability isn't bad. Not the one that you barely did anything, sat there looking like a rock and you want to claim "We..."

Summary: Human Beings are funny creatures; higher animals who sometimes act like clowns of the animal kingdom. cheesy
Re: Someone's Wife Material �� by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2023
Lol...when i saw this on X, i didn't read meaning into it but now i see it clearly. The funniest things is She didn't say how she contributed to "we owning this and that". The only thing she may have contributed was her pussy and nagging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Smash Or Pass This Hot Banny? / JEEZZ!! Maheeda Uploads New Raunchy Photos (18+) / Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.