Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Effect Of Facebook On Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effect Of Facebook On Relationships (6931 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
i so used to love fb. i found so many friends i would have lost touch with forever but for fb
but fb over and over violates ur privacy, they will find away,
eventually my dad joined and i left.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by pkv(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Taa mechie gi onu dia,wetin you know wey you dey write?"I guess 2 is not every1" my friend go improve on your english then come back and repeat what you were trying to say cos right now,I can't hear ya.Say what?pardon? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
datz cos u com 4rm a line of slow breeds.hav no tym 4 ur type.som oda tym pahabz.monkeyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
pkv:

datz cos u com 4rm a line of slow breeds.hav no tym 4 your type.som oda tym pahabz.monkeyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Some other time ke,you wish,I'm only replying you cos today is my late granny's birthday so I'm in a good mood to extend some of my knowledge to people,you better collect your share before I close till next year.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by ROLLIN(f): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
I met my finacee on facebook, we courted for a year and 5mnths, we r gettin married Decmber *wink*
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Odunnu: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
Congratz!
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by TUGASO(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
Knowing too much can get you hurt. If you can't handle the gargbage in garbage out on fb then don't go there cos u might get hurt.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by ROLLIN(f): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
Aniwaiz, facebook helps reconect, get info and all. For relationshp,it al depends on u, ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ me, I dnt post ani coments about L♥√ع , never edited ani relationshp status , never posted a pics of me with d opposite sex, need I say more
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Now for clarity, lemme rephrase my sentence. . .

I'm on facebook. Being on facebook doesnt mean i am a kid! But for me to allow facebook to determine the tangential of my relationship, positively or negatively, would be quintessentially dumb of me. Since i believe that it is only kids that allow their emotions to be molded or warped by facebook. . . Talk about insecurities. . .[/size]
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
you are missing his point o,
i have heard of people breaking up because the guy looked on the girl's friends list and saw someone he knew who claimed to have slept with her,
stuff like that
i have a friend who got caught cheating on fb. she left her laptop while logged and her bf saw her messages planning to meet up with a guy in ny, he didn't break up but stopped sleeping with her. that was 3 years ago, they are still together but not yanshing, ( i don't get it)
[/quote][quote author=sexkillz link=topic=792577.msg9451444#msg9451444 date=1320065120]
[size=14pt]Now for clarity, lemme rephrase my sentence. . .

I'm on facebook. Being on facebook doesnt mean i am a kid! But for me to allow facebook to determine the tangential of my relationship, positively or negatively, would be quintessentially dumb of me. Since i believe that it is only kids that allow their emotions to be molded or warped by facebook. . . Talk about insecurities. . .[/size]

Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
A married Nigerian woman who met a buddy's younger brother has been sleeping with him and now the guy is trying to blackmail her.

See Erin Mantz's Facebook: Forgiving & Forgetting First Loves on
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erin-mantz/facebook-love_b_1035051.html
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
lol, thanks Orinkanla, nice one, 30 years long sha for her to still be mad o. .
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by slimyem: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

yes ijogz k is my online husby.
see me see trouble o, the ijogz wey i bin dey eye na hin u just claim sharparly lyk dt??how many husy u wan get for here sef?
Na wa for you o.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Briz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
@freecocoa,

Ur parents met on facebook rite?
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by Agybabe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
Then i was facebook freak, couldn't do without it but now it doesn't move me atall. It affected my relationship negatively a lot and positively just a little.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by COMPAQ(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
FB can be dangerous if ur married or have asteady GF and ur still aplayer. Like someone said, forgetting to log out can put you in a fix, I know lots of guys who have slept with chicks they met on FB though, you just need to know what to look for on some chicks profiles, lol!!
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by pynkspyce: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
if u limit the information u share, u will be alright. simple and short.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
slimyem:

see me see trouble o, the ijogz wey i bin dey eye na hin u just claim sharparly lyk dt??how many husy u wan get for here sef?
Na wa for you o.
No be my fault na,you no see when him propose to me for that toasting thread? I can have as many husbys as I want,you don forget say my papa na from india,na my mama come from naija.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
Briz:

@freecocoa,

your parents met on facebook rite?
Whem my parents met,there was no facebook,they met at my granny's farm in my mother's village.
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by ds700(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
Facebook rocks, stop judging wot u know nothing about. mtchewwww
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by pkv(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Some other time ke,you wish,I'm only replying you cos today is my late granny's birthday so I'm in a good mood to extend some of my knowledge to people,you better collect your share before I close till next year.
oshe.which community u comot 4rm wey una still dey do person wey quench birthday na?i go prefer gt dat kind knowledge 4rm u
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by koolJ1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Is fbk supposed to affect ur r/ship in any way? Why not jst allow total strangers affect it too? I totally go with sexkillz on this
Re: Effect Of Facebook On Relationships by dubliu: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
i was opportuned to check her facebook chat, few weeks ago, surprisingly, i saw the chat with her six years ex-man, which illustrated how they've been managing to be together for months ago, of which we have been dating for the past two years. can you imagine that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Durentt Is A 12 Years Old Kid / Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics / Baby Born With Full Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.