Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio (35214 Views)

What Has Nigeria Achieved With Savings From Diesel And Kerosene Subsidy Removal? / * 10 Great Things Nigeria Achieved In The Past 2 Years* / What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by justmondris: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Lol, Akpabio is a big embarrassment

What a sycophant we have as Senate president

Tinubu himself will be disappointed in him

Tinubu will never be disappointed at him because a sycophant and a drug lord can never be disappointed at a sycophant
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Minime10(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
harsysky:

It is not about the years in democracy. Use the experience of others to better yours. Why would I fall in the pit my brother fell when he's a novice whereas I'm on the same path with him now? It shows that foolishness outweighs the wisdom of the people we collectively hand over the affairs of this country.

Correct yourself Mr. 😎
What do you mean by "we" collectively
Who are the "we"
You and who are the we 😏
Anyways, you might be one of those INEC staff, I wouldn't be surprised
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by regenerateman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
This man is not ashame of himself. Can Nigeria be compared to New York City ( equivalent of a local govt) in USA? The budget of New York city surpasses the budget of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The budgets of Nigeria for 10 years is not up to a yearly budget of state of New York, in USA.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by nedekid: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
See the mindset of these people?
See the crap he is using to say we use 24 years to pass that of America's 185. Na wah.
He did not use gdp, human capital development and other growth indices, na yeye petty matter him use.
Metcheew. undecided
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Impliment: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
How does that become an achievement?
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Juniorangel(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
The way this people dey take person as fools ehh...
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Atlantis585: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Senseless idiotic crook.
Why would you put shithole Nigeria and America in the same sentence?
Stop making a fool of yourself.
If you intended that comment as a joke, it worked.
But not as something to be taken serious.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Godstiger(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
How is this an achievement?
The 7th wonder
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Neddyogu(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Asslicking at its finest! Akpabio abeg send prayer to my aza.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by aolaotan(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
Actually, I wasn't expecting any sensible piece about the achievement. So, i am not pained grin grin
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Werey
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by finallybusy: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
I no read the story complete, I know say na rubbish he conclude.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by sulaak(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://independent.ng/what-took-america-185yrs-nigeria-achieved-it-within-24yrs-akpabio

This is what impunity looks like; the current bunch of criminals will never change or improve Nigeria. They will always find an excuse for their failure or make outlandish comments, such as Yahya Bello suggesting that Kogi will be the next Lagos or Tinubu suggesting that his 2023 budget will spur 18% growth.

Nigeria is in serious trouble with the quality of leaders in the country.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Bahamas95(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
I am 100% sure this statement was made under the influence of alcohol.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by humblesifon(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
What a bombshell
I'm sure there was a resounding clap as usual 😂😂
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by nolywe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nonsense...I thought he wanted to say Poverty....who president and vice president from house of assembly help??
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by yomiracles: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
What have we achieved?
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Judd007: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Monkies
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by nairamaniac: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hambivert:
Akpabio was once a respected politician until he sparogatively joined APC.
Now, the man is more of a clown than a jester

Please I beg you. Akpabio was never a respected politician.

He was only relevant cause his oil producing state was very important to fund PDP at some point, while he was the Governor.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Raph82(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shuooooo! Who is breeding these elements? How is this a feat to celebrate? Indeed we are in the hands of dunces and morons.

1 Like

Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Andyfelix(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hw is diz a f**ckin achievement?
Dumb a** niqqas
*Spits
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by harsysky(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Minime10:

Correct yourself Mr. 😎
What do you mean by "we" collectively
Who are the "we"
You and who are the we 😏
Anyways, you might be one of those INEC staff, I wouldn't be surprised

No vex, sisi. Outsiders would think we collectively voted in the leader.

1 Like

Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by coleon(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Akpabio sounds like a fool a lot of times undecided
Akpabio has actually proven right my agelong conviction that most men from akwa ibom are fools and speak foolishly.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by NJV: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
What an achievement!
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Umadam: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Come ooh, this idiot have proved to me that Nigeria is a play ground.

What did this animal thought before this foolish and unguided utterance??
God forbid... bunch of animals in human clothes..
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by youngrichnigga: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
How did this comedian become a governor, now a senator and also the Senate president angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by ManOfSon: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Is there a more ignorant, useless and reckless politician in Nigeria as Godswill Akpabio? And by the way, what's God doing in his name? That's heresy!
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Karnice600: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by WorldRichest: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Racoon:
And the US legislature is a useless criminal rubberstamp entity as the one you're heading? Yet your citizens are leaving your eldorado for the same US? A criminal that ought to be in jail rattling his mouth senselessly

No kill yourself ooooo. Don't be in a hurry, everybody go die. So, no kill yourself because Ogun go soon kill you.
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by Chukwunonso1: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wow!
So USA has been working towards having former senators as president and vice but could not until after 185 years? But we did after just 24 years.

We have tried then.

The last normal SP we heard was Saraki
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by tonesky(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
What kind of rubbish is this?
Re: What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Judolisco:
Since we've achieved it, why people still come dey japa, u still send ur kids abroad for sch, treatment, your colleague was caught d other day trying to harvest a trader's kidney abroad, so I no understand wetin our senate president dey talk oh.....e be like say Abuja weed different sha
. And he akpabio still sends his children to school in America 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.