Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36349 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Boyooosa(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
E pain am
On top my Data ooo grin grin

How old are you sorry?

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Oizee(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
E pain am
guy, truth be told u Bleep up Sha, highly unprofessional, I'm sure it's not ur personal business.

4 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by zoghys: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
E pain am

If truly you sent such reply, then you're a dumb ass. I made my first one million from a client that I did a job for for 6k then. He paid me 3k or so then and after about two days I finished what he wanted me to do, went to his office for my balance but he told me to get out that he wasn't sure what I did will work. In summary what I did worked for the purpose intended, but still he didn't pay me my balance, and I didn't get upset because I believe he will still come back. Past forward about a year later he called me to give me a I on worth 1.6m or so then and I made about a million just like that. The moral of my story is that just because a client is not getting back now doesn't mean he won't get back later. Moreso do you even know if that person is thinking of calling you later in the week to commence your work and you foolishly messed it up. Shioor

12 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by haslaw(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

Village people dey do overtime on your case.

8 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by OmoFiditi: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

I am 100% SURE you are not an Igbo businessman. No Ibo man can ever do this to a potential customer. That is why I love their resilience.

I had a customer who was into the fish business. It took me too 2 years to start patronizing her after the first 'I will get back to you'. And we are doing millions worth if business today.

Oga, leave that business, go look for a job. E no go favour you. You don't have the mental fortitude to do the biz..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by SmartyPants(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Every day they publish fake things on this site to entertain dull minds.

I'm tired of you all. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by FixxNigeria23: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
H
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by EthanSly: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
I sent a quote to a client over 3months ago, I visit his office sometimes spend hours just to meet him and our conversation doesn't last up to 3 minutes. I send him greetings and reminders he doesn't respond to them, he only chats me up when he needs me and I am never pissed .I the play my mumu cos the day he is ready I'll make my cool cash...

This OP is here bragging about his very Stinky attitude and has the guts to bring such online..I pity you sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by 77up(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
....and you are proud of this your childish attitude towards a prospective customer 😳

I swear I have nursed a prospect for more than a year on real estate , whenever I make a post about a new land location , he will come to my DM to ask more and I will gladly answer .

The day he respond to me I swear , he did not only respond but with 5 good more friends that I can tell you for free that I made good money from them.

Leave marketing hustle please , this attitude no be am.

5 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Sharon1996: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

you just dum,why share this?

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by OmoFiditi: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Firstly this person can never be an Igbo man.
Secondly, sometimes a bad customer might be a good referrer.

Also, you can't tell if he was saving up for it too.

But one thing is sure you have not only lost a customer, you have lost a lot of them.

I love Igbo people.
You will see a billionaire in his shop calling you sir. Just be a potential customer.

But anyways you made a huge mistake.
Wetin be video.

Oh. Someone already wrote what I thought too. Na wa o..

That guy CAN NEVER be Ibo man. Ibos are patient and mentally strong in business..

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Stevenbright(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

That is not a potential client. It is someone who engaged him just to get to learn from him how he handles his quotes. He is probably still struggling to get contracts and wanted to use the guys videos as proof of work done to his own potential clients.
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Your response was very unprofessional on all fronts undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by OmoFiditi: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
jospepper:
Mumu promax.

You are supposed to be a farm worker not a businessman

You have zero people skills.

I swear he should get a job. Business no fit am..

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by klenton(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Way4orward:

I will do worse. I dislike customers that will always ask for price then he/she won't buy. I only deal with serious customers.

You give am money to keep for you? How can you be a bussiness man and have an entitlement mentality?

A customer does not owe you anything, he is not under an obligation to patronize or get back to you, it is you who needs his money and the least you could do is to strategize on eggevti6 ways to get him to patronize you and none of them includes been rude.

BTW, you dont know a customers present condition, he could have used the money for an emergency and possibly will still patronize you in future or even reffer someone to you.

Bur all in all its still better if you remain acquaintances with your customer than making him an enemy through your rudeness and insults

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by aktolly54(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
seborrhic:
the mumu is even proud of his response to a client
Na so some client dey do, they won't buy it. They don't have money to buy, they are just there to stress your life
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Usmanovic95(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
OP why the f did you create this, what kind of validation do you seek?

He is a potential customer, you don't even know if he is still saving for the project or he might get you recommended to other potential customers.

Try and reconnect with that man and apologize; that's if he hasn't block your contact.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by OmoFiditi: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
benpedro:
Definitely not an igbo man

Definitely not an Ibo man. Let him shock us and tell us he is Chukwuemeka. I go bend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ayandee: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Him never start.
He's obviously a baby in pursing business
He doesn't understand that a customer who doesn't buy today may buy from you tomorrow (even in several millions). When I used to sell books, I would ask importers for prices. In most cases, I would not buy immediately until there was a large order. Once the large order came (mostly from schools and libraries), I went to the dealer who provided the most detailed price list and responded well to my enquiries.

4 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by bolademi(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Very rude of you

Go and learn how to handle client and client conversion

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by DrAda(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Makes no sense, why on earth would you want to ruin your business this way

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by iscom(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
OKay
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Badadvisor: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
OP you're a very petty human. Smh

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by queenblossom(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

That one is not a customer. They are not ready to buy. If you like wait for them to come back till eternity and you won't see them
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Badgers14: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
The supplier/contractor took a wrong turn this time.

How many mb would sending that video cost you?

Everything is not gragra.. he could have sent him the video and left it there..

Even if it costs him N50 in data.. those are business expenses.

What of people that visits a client paying transport fare, phone calls etc but end up not getting the job?

We move!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by AkumTemi: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

d

Clap for yourself, you have won a medal for being foolish.
One month is not too long, I have submitted proposals that took months before approval.

4 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by DJInfluence: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Your response was unnecessary and childish. You can either resend the video while reminding her you've not heard from her for a while, if everything is ok and that you are glad she find the time to request for your video. And you hope she will patronise you this time.

6 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ecolime(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

If this is how you do business, then na only God fit make you thrive.

How can you insult a potential client this way?

I shame for you oo... Chaii

4 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Juniorangel(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
OP your not a business man or maybe this is not your business that's why you are rude, I have nurtured a potential customer for over a year before I got a deal of just 150k.

5 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Raxxye(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
You are a rude person sha!

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ozo13(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
E pain am
op don disappear when he saw comments.it was a very bad decision just like others said

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
ecolime:

If this is how you do business, then na only God fit make you thrive.

How can you insult a potential client this way?

I shame for you oo... Chaii
Where do you see potential client grin
Dey play and i didn't even insult him
Just advice him to download whatsapp status saver
Or can't u read the chat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.