Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36474 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I doubt say op na igbo man I sure say na yoruba man u be
Yes omo yoruba ni mi ooo
Swagaa grin cheesy

Do you have problem with that?
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by TK9680: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
My dear brother,

As someone who has been in similar situations, please call that client and apologise.
I am very sure I have a bit more experience than you.
Please I beg you. Don't let pride and immaturity spoil your future endeavours.
Worked in three top banks and marketing companies,experience over 20 years
You might not get the business back, but please get your reputation back.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
TK9680:
My dear brother,

As someone who has been in similar situations, please call that client and apologise.
I am very sure I have a bit more experience than you.
Please I beg you. Don't let pride and immaturity spoil your future endeavours.
Worked in three top banks and marketing companies,experience over 20 years
You might not get the business back, but please get your reputation back.
Call him and apologies grin grin
Since he knew what he did was wrong can't you see he already blocked me
That's not a potential client
My brother is not how far but how well
You can't win all contract
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Regex:

You don't have to use insultive words like stupid or fool to be to people. They way you respond can very damning that's all. Try declining things politely so long as your business is concerned.
That mean you didn't read the chat
Pls try to read that chat again and come back to comment
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by osuofia2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

Ode, are we supposed to be hailing you for your useless reply. You even had the guts to post it online . All this for a single video that won't take anything from you. Your empty skull should have told you that sending that video to him will lead to more conversation. The person wey do you really finish you

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by armadeo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

You sef see am.

Imagine potential 3m this guy dey form para. E sure me die say na middle man e be. He has no stake in the matter.

Me when missed call na potential business I must call back fast fast. Ordinary send video. Then this clown would be forwarding thrash messages to whatsapp contacts ....

Lol village people strong eye for him matter.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
osuofia2:

Ode, are we supposed to be hailing you for your useless reply. You even had the guts to post it online . All this for a single video that won't take anything from you. Your empty skull should have told you that sending that video to him will lead to more conversation. The person wey do you really finish you
Which conversation mu mu cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by armadeo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Him never start.
He's obviously a baby in pursing business

Na middle man. No mind am.

Even newbie sef go talk say that video don old make e go make new one now now.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Kepukepu: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

you are a foolish person and you don't know it. You will never make it in life if you continue this way

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
armadeo:

You sef see am.

Imagine potential 3m this guy dey form para. E sure me die say na middle man e be. He has no stake in the matter.

Me when missed call na potential business I must call back fast fast. Ordinary send video. Then this clown would be forwarding thrash messages to whatsapp contacts ....

Lol village people strong eye for him matter.

Clown do you ask the content of the video cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
I’m disappointed in this op response. It shows u lack business OT

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
armadeo:

Na middle man. No mind am.

Even newbie sef go talk say that video don old make e go make new one now now.
If e easy you sef try middle man now grin grin

Which video grin grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ajiswaggs:
I’m disappointed in this op response. It shows u lack business OT
Peele mr OT grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Regex: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

That mean you didn't read the chat
Pls try to read that chat again and come back to comment

I did, and you were horrible by implying that since he didn't do business with you nor buy you data, you are not sending anything.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Bouncing2(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
You might find the stunt you pulled quite amusing but that was a high level of UNPROFESSIONALISM from your end.

I hope you don’t get to regret this someday

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kepukepu:
you are foolish person and you don't know it
Awon egbon e nile grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by donwily(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
This OP must be a very myopic proud Ofe mmanu.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Kepukepu: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

Awon egbon e nile grin grin
you no fit make am for life if you continue this way.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bouncing2:
You might find the stunt you pulled quite amusing but that was a high level of UNPROFESSIONALISM from your end.

I hope you don’t get to regret this someday
If you pray for regret you will get it grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by netmillionaires(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
I was wondering about the same here. My most likely explanation is that this is just the Oladips kinda cruise. Client and OP are the same person.

9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Regex:

I did, and you were horrible by implying that since he didn't do business with you nor buy you data, you are not sending anything.
Ok
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Karlifate: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
What kinda foolishness is this? undecided

The annoying thing is that he isn't even aware how foolish he is.

If...
- arrogance,
- foolishness,
- zero empathy

...was a person, the OP is its physical representation.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by udemzyudex(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Another useless post of one person with two phones.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
fred04:
@op you are totally wrong.
Sacrifices must be made for one to succeed.
Sending the video could earn you millions.
Sometimes, we plan ahead. Maybe when he contacted you at first he didn't have all the fund required. This deal involve millions of naira and maybe he is now ready financially for the deal but u just blew it up.
Hope you ain't among the emilokans cos that's how they reason.
Forget pride, act like mumu and get what you want.

Which video are you talking about sef?
Which million grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by osuofia2(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

Which conversation mu mu cheesy cheesy
Find your true Agbero calling but not sales

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by MrJames007: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
How are you guys even sure this OP didn't have ulterior motives

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by kaze4sure(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Enrol for the school of home training ASAP. The fact that you did not get a previous job doesn't mean you won't get another one from him. You lost a potential client. smh.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Greenfaces: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

This stories is differ my brother
Read that chat very well
This one is nothing but time waster
May God bless ur hardwork

I won't lie I like igbo people because of their natural instinct for business. In the business world, what he did is very wrong. If he was working in a good establishment they can sack him for that response. Its wisdom he should have used. He could have just ignored. Or send him the video and tell him that he is still expecting his response ooooo like jokingly

See.... even if that guy doesn't patronise you, he can refer you tomorrow. In business its more important to grow a network. Read the chat again, it's not good for a contractor that wants to grow. This is just the bitter truth. You can be right and still play the f0ol just to win tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Adewale1603:
Childish. You're behaving immature
Thanks old cargo tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet Passy, Passyxchange CEO, Offor Paschal Chineme (photos) / Nigeria Owes China $3.22bn —NBS / CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.