Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36476 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by PawsitiveBro(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
I won't even Patronise your kind. Do you know if he has the money for purchase down? How can you reply someone that might be saving to buy from you this way and claim you get sense?

Even the way you ended the quotation you sent to him sef is enough not to buy a pin from you. So rude! What do you mean the price is for just today? Must you add that to the quotation? You sound as if you are the one trying to help him.

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
IAMU:
Most ofyou are just so tribalistic....igbo dis igbo that..

Did you miss where he advice the guy on how to download status ?

Did you also miss where he stated his reason without insulting the guy?

But guess what the guy came with bazooka and you expect OP to worship him just like your TRIBE will do shebi?

Is nt igbo ....he will never survive....hes stil a boy....he won't go far.....

Awon omo eru jati jati

Thank My brother i didn't even insult the guy oo
Just advice him to download status saver the next he start insulting and i should keep mute becos is a client

Awon omo eru
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
PawsitiveBro:
I won't even Patronise your kind. Do you know if he has the money for purchase down? How can you reply someone that might be saving to buy from you this way and claim you get sense?
Millions of clients will
So park well tongue tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Greenfaces:

I won't lie I like igbo people because of their natural instinct for business. In the business world, what he did is very wrong. If he was working in a good establishment they can sack him for that response. Its wisdom he should have used. He could have just ignored. Or send him the video and tell him that he is still expecting his response ooooo like jokingly

See.... even if that guy doesn't patronise you, he can refer you tomorrow. In business its more important to grow a network. Read the chat again, it's not good for a contractor that wants to grow. This is just the bitter truth. You can be right and still play the f0ol just to win tomorrow.
And for your info
I owned my Roofing company
If you have problem with that deal with it..
Emi ko ni mo ko ba e
And i guess you didn't know meaning of insult
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by WantsandMore: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

if them check m well na Obidients, Yuu just dey learn rude behavior from clout chasers
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
WantsandMore:
if them check m well na Obidients, Yuu just dey learn rude behavior from clout chasers
No
Na jagaban Omo yoruba tongue tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by geokay777(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

I don't see reason why you refuse to share the video with your potential client, it could be a test of your patience, that there's no immediate response doesn't mean that he's not goinno do business with you soonest, but with your apparent outburst, you just severed the whole client - customer relationship. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
geokay777:

I don't see reason why you refuse to share the video with your potential client, it could be a test of your patience, that there's no immediate response doesn't mean that he's not goinno do business with you soonest, but with your apparent outburst, you just severed the whole client - customer relationship. My opinion though
That's not potential client my brother
Reason why i advice him to download status saver
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by WantsandMore: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

And for your info
Emi ko ni mo ko ba e
wey you go learn you still dey argue...be like na village people, Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by WantsandMore: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

No
Na jagaban Omo yoruba tongue tongue
lie lie 😑
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
WantsandMore:
wey you go learn you still dey argue...be like na village people, Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
Wo
You will be alrty
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by WantsandMore: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

Wo
You will be alrty
better call him & apologize...don't be naughty

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
WantsandMore:
better call him & apologize...don't be naughty

Dey play grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Pimine: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
seborrhic:
the mumu is even proud of his response to a client
I taya

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by uvie66: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
seborrhic:
the mumu is even proud of his response to a client
..the thing weak me, they say the customer is always right.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
uvie66:
..the thing weak me, they say the customer is always right.
Customer always right grin grin dey play

Naso i do customers always rty uptill now the werey customer dupe me 2million naira

Awon potential client isonu that's her pics

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pimine:

I taya
Na ur mumu?
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by afadi2410: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Way4orward:

I will do worse. I dislike customers that will always ask for price then he/she won't buy. I only deal with serious customers.

And we don't deal with rude people like you

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

You are dumb and so proud of your dumbness... Do you know maybe he is working on the price you gave him and wanted to use the video as a reference to another potential customer. You must be among those who supported this APC govt cos of tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Greenfaces: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

And for your info
Emi ko ni mo ko ba e
Oh... I didn't even realise I was talking with the person in question. Omo.... you arrogant oooo

I'm sure you think owning the roofing company is the biggest achievement known to mankind so you can do and undo. You're really a small minded person. Peace mehn.

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by betshopagent(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
You goofed bro. This is might have been that one business that would have brought you other opportunities. You over think ed this because you never knew his plans. Learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You are dumb and so proud of your dumbness... Do you know maybe he is working on the price you gave him and wanted to use the video as a reference to another potential customer. You must be among those who supported this APC govt cos of tribal sentiments.
Thanks so much at least is my dumb and mumu not urs grin
And for ur info the mumu not working on any price
If u can't ready shut up
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
betshopagent:
You goofed bro. This is might have been that one business that would have brought you other opportunities. You over think ed this because you never knew his plans. Learn from this.
Dey play grin cheesy which business grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Greenfaces:

Oh... I didn't even realise I was talking with the person in question. Omo.... you arrogant oooo

I'm sure you think owning the roofing company is the biggest achievement known to mankind so you can do and undo. You're really a small minded person. Peace mehn.
Big minded person peele grin cheesy
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Badadvisor: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're a bad service provider. Unfortunately,many who claim to be rendering a service today didn't go beyond secondary school and thats why education can never be a scam. It will enable you do things in a more polite and courteous manner, no matter how rude the customer might be. Your response to the potential customer says it all.

No graduate would ever respond to a customer that way. I've been slapped by a lady customer before in Port Harcourt and today, after doing millions naira worth of business, na im carry me enter chevron. We later became friends. Her husband became a distant uncle. I advise you go back to school if you have money. It can never be a scam
Op is stupid but dude you're mentally lame also, slapped by a lady and you didn't treat her fvck up instantly because you wan sell market?
You're not serious.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Checkwell: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

This is so, so wrong. You are very unprofessional. I have a contact that made enquires and didn't get back, despite promising. After about 6 months, he asked me about the job again. I didn't hear from him for over 1 year after then. But when he called again the next year, I still answered him well, and he patronised me. Today, he is my steady client. He has patronised me 3 times in just one month.

You are a proud person. Pride always goes before a fall.

Seeing that you are even proud to post this online makes me believe you are not all right. Someone like you should not marry a stupid wife so you don't bring up kids that will be worse than you already are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

Thanks so much at least is my dumb and mumu not urs grin
And for ur info the mumu not working on any price
If u can't ready shut up

So you are a damn wizard to know if he is not working on it. Well it is your company. My own company is different from yours, the way you run yours is differ from mine. For me, I am a very patient person in my dealings with customers and my patient no mean say they can scam me like the way they scammed you 2million even with all your gragra ... Na woman even scam you the 2milla... Lol... I don shut up...

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Ubanz: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Your response didn't show maturity and am sure you are not the business owner. Your boss may terminate your appointment because of this.

If say na Igbo apprentice he won't insult the customer.he would rather cajole him into sending Data for the video.

Networking with customers is not for the chicken hearted.
This same customer can surprise you anytime any day with purchases much more than you earlier bargained for.
Or push some serious referrals your way.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
BeigJawnson:

So you are a damn wizard to know if he is not working on it. Well it is your company. My own company is different from yours, the you you run yours is differ from mine. For me, I am a very patient person in my dealings with customers and my patient no mean say they can scam me like the way they scammed you 2million even with all your gragra ... Na woman even scam you the 2milla... Lol... I don shut up...
Yes ooo na woman and that didn't pull me down it make me stronger
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Uguruzik(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Surely you nor be Igbo man, what a foolish reply to a potential client, just because of one month delay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ubanz:
Your response didn't show maturity and am sure you are not the business owner. Your boss may terminate your appointment because of this.

If say na Igbo apprentice he won't insult the customer.he would rather cajole him into sending Data for the video.

Networking with customers is not for the chicken hearted.
This same customer can surprise you anytime any day with purchases much more than you earlier bargained for.
Or push some serious referrals your way.

This time of person can't refer a shit

So don't even near that side

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Owes China $3.22bn —NBS / Meet Passy, Passyxchange CEO, Offor Paschal Chineme (photos) / CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.