Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36300 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by twilliamx(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

The guy no get sense.. leave am..

8 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ojonugway(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is a very wrong approach. The way you relate to your old and new clients matters alot.
You were rude and happy about it.
This is bad, if you want to grow and be more prosperous. You need to change for the better

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by oliverwrites: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

You are proud very rude and very dumb. A would have been client treated me anyhow recent ( brit ) I no talk, 6 months later same guy referred 3 companies that will ensure my 2024 is already made in 2023.

You are dumb.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Watinhapen(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
You’re very unprofessional. BTW, what is he buying that he will send you over 3 million. Do you think money is easy to go by? If it’s you will you just send over 3 million to someone? Pls, grow up, you acted too childish and desperate.

5 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
You don't understand business yet.

Don't let funny comments here make you think what you did was right.

Do you know if things changed on his end hence the delay?

You forget the place of referrals too. If he doesn't do business with you, can't he refer someone to you?

You may have missed some opportunities anyway.

10 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by themanderon: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Not the way to treat a customer. You just bunt a bridge right there.

11 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Boyooosa(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
And you are proud to send this nonsense to a public domain...where are your senses? If I happen to need a supply of what you do, I will never reach u for this because, having a decent business transaction with you will almost be impossible

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Raydave: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Guy if you think you've done the best....you are a big fool
Never in your life respond harshly to customers no matter a small they're
From your post....I can sense you're still an infant in business

11 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Naudeyrushme(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
You are indeed unprofessional. Guess you acted that way because you don't work in the corporate world. Your display of unprofessionalism here will diminish the image of your business. Who do you think will see the way you replied to a client and still want to do business with you. Get Sense

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Way4orward: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

I will do worse. I dislike customers that will always ask for price then he/she won't buy. I only deal with serious customers.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Unityp: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ok
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by isaaclech: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Oga you dey spoil your biz for replying a client like that.. Maybe you just fake that amount cos I no be you..

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

you be real mumu and na poverty dey kiss you so with this mentality

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ugofulfilled(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
That was very rude of you. You are not the only person bidding for the same job. Others are. And he's entitled to use whose quote is fair to him. Mind you that the fact that he didn't use you today, doesn't mean he won't use you tomorrow for another job. You just destroyed a somewhat relationship. Always look beyond now

6 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by unbiased2021: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
E pain am
On top my Data ooo grin grin

Bro you’re stupid no cap.

I just closed a deal of 10m a few weeks ago. That deal went on for over 4 months before the final stage.

Lol you no get sense

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by twilliamx(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Firstly this person can never be an Igbo man.
Secondly, sometimes a bad customer might be a good referrer.

Also, you can't tell if he was saving up for it too.

But one thing is sure you have not only lost a customer, you have lost a lot of them.

I love Igbo people.
You will see a billionaire in his shop calling you sir. Just be a potential customer.

But anyways you made a huge mistake.
Wetin be video.

Which one be Igbo. The guy is plain stupid.. no be tribe matter

12 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Sainterasmus: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op you’re mad...infact you’re not ready to make money in business..

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Igbo man can never play like this with his business.... Even if na one year e take the client to get back. Make una get sense!

16 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by UnknownT: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
What if he was saving towards the 3 million naira you quoted? How many percentage of the account numbers in our banks have upto that amount in their account?

8 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by perfri(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
You have obviously never heard the quote"customer is king" cos how can you lose a potential customer cos of video that may just be less than 10mb
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by JoshTim: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chai,...na you still lose. No offense in saying i will get to you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Dejijossy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
I celebrate your poor customer management.

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
The guy na mumu...I have been pursuing a business for more than a year now...the person never buy but I still dey follow up with gifts and prayers....that is how you follow up with potential customers....if the person did not buy at that time, he/she could still recommend you to another customers...
Business evolving millions required time and patience to get and grow.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by UHLmoving: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wrong

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by marlow1962(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Zooposki:

Everybody, make una come see champion mumu o!!!!!!!
We dy see am, the guy na real definition of BIG MUMU

4 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by humilitypays(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

You must be a Yahoo boy that just started doing legitimate business suddenly out of lack of mugu to scam.

How can you reply a potential client in that manner? You really need to quit being in business, mumu boy angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by EnvyandHate: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
The Whispering Campaign

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by bobofellaini(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

OMG! Are you sure this didn't even sound stupid to you?

6 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by occfx: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:

Na wa

The guy no good. Some people just tie emotions to business.

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by 3seriez(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Very wrong approach. Us that have been into marketing, if you know how I used to take sh*t and suffer pursuing potential clients to get deals for weeks and months back in the day. Be humble in your business, customer is King. One single potential client can open many doors for you with patience and perseverance.
If this is how you treat a potential client, then I'm sorry to say you're not ready to be in business.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by foxxydude: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
You think say you dey wise 😂

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by 79733139(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

You are in the construction industry, you should know better. Sometimes, funds aren't yet available to buy building materials to continue a construction project, so clients pause their projects for some weeks or even months. That guy may have actually patronised you later in the future. You could have just asked him when he would be likely to buy and then say that you had just deleted that video from your phone (if you didn't want to send him the video).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.