Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36397 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
wendixx:

You can imagine!! Very proud individual.

Indeed pride goeth before a fall.
Proud kee you
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by josephevergreen(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Bro i deal on tiles and accessories we literally go through the same challenge most of the time .. most times i even spend to get stuff done ..but 80% don't buy.. but i have to keep it cool.. because they have conscience too.. and funny enough they might come back with better deals..you don't have to be harsh towards such client bro..

4 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Slurity(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:
so is a crime to tell your customer to download whatsapp status viewrr ode omo
That is not a crime. You have not done any crime but you have only fought your business yourself. Drop you senseless ego and learn from correction, nobody knows everything but on this one, you acted foolishly.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
josephevergreen:
Bro i deal on tiles and accessories we literally go through the same challenge most of the time .. most times i even spend to get stuff done ..but 80% don't buy.. but i have to keep it cool.. because they have conscience too.. and funny enough they might come back with better deals..you don't have to be harsh towards such client bro..
more sales
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Slurity:
That is not a crime. You have not done any crime but you have only fought your business yourself. Drop you senseless ego and learn from correction, nobody knows everything but on this one, you acted foolishly.
Thanks
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Steveagro: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2023
I just hope this is for clout, coz op may be good at his roofing but business wise you're not yet learning.
You're most likely getting triggered by one client not patronizing you because you don't have enough clients and you can't have enough clients with a stinking attitude but you can become an online roofing content creator with a touch of madness and cash out from that also considering your skillset

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Steveagro:
I just hope this is for clout, coz op may be good at his roofing but business wise you're not yet learning.
You're most likely getting triggered by one client not patronizing you because you don't have enough clients and you can't have enough clients with a stinking attitude but you can become an online roofing content creator with a touch of madness and cash out from that also considering your skillset
grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ericmor: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Intergrated:
mumu people full this world sha.this idiot now go manage use agbero enter one office and u would be wondering why things are bad in Nigeria. Very useless moronic idiotic. Dingbat

You are in a new Nigeria were people are proud of killing their fellow human and steal from the dead and still brag about it. The people of this nation need to get sense themselves and stop worshiping money. We need to start rejecting the wrongs and evil doers and stop the let us forget about it and move on thing. As long as we keep letting go of everything rather than punishing the doers of evil when caught, then we will keep on going backward

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Anabosee(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
After reading the chat, I realize one thing, some people will never make it in this life, even though the opportunity comes to them on a platter.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Anabosee:
After reading the chat, I realize one thing, some people will never make it in this life, even though the opportunity comes to them on a platter.
Example
You and ur family tongue tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by CCC2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
This is what an Igbo man will never do. He will send that video and continue to stay in touch. If he does not buy today, he may buy tomorrow or make a referrer . When someone makes an enquiry, it doesn't mean you are the only option. He will get bidding from many but can only buy from one based on his preference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
CCC2:
This is what an Igbo man will never do. He will send that video and continue to stay in touch. If he does not buy today, he may buy tomorrow or make a referrer . When someone makes an enquiry, it doesn't mean you are the only option. He will get bidding from many but can only buy from one based on his preference.
Oga stop ranting do you even ask the content of the video?
You just open mouth waaa
Peele omo Igbo
Since he have other option at least he shuld request for motivational video from them not me
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by fineboynl(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Topical market women. If you don’t buy from them na problem. And if you buy from other place na big problem.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Myer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

Must everyone patronize you?
Must someone patronize you before you are nice to them?

If you had handled it well, that was a potential customer and may have been a loyal one.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Myer:

Must everyone patronize you?
Must someone patronize you before you are nice to them?

If you had handled it well, that was a potential customer and may have been a loyal one.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Potential kee you tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ashawopikin(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
You are toi proud bro, people dey pursue job for months, you in just one month you are insulting a potential client, u never ready for business at all

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Myer(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

Potential kee you tongue
With this attitude, na only your mama go dey patronize you last last.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ashawopikin(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Watinhapen:
You’re very unprofessional. BTW, what is he buying that he will send you over 3 million. Do you think money is easy to go by? If it’s you will you just send over 3 million to someone? Pls, grow up, you acted too childish and desperate.
just leave am

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ashawopikin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
oliverwrites:
You are proud very rude and very dumb. A would have been client treated me anyhow recent ( brit ) I no talk, 6 months later same guy referred 3 companies that will ensure my 2024 is already made in 2023.

You are dumb.
people go dey complain, no client, no customer, na village people dey do me, they don't know that, the way you talk to people is important

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
ashawopikin:
people go dey complain, no client, no customer, na village people dey do me, they don't know that, the way you talk to people is important
Peele ashwopikin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Myer:

With this attitude, na only your mama go dey patronize you last last.
At least na sure client not time waster
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by prophetfire: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

And you are proud of this your foolishness? You call your self a business man or an entitled high school teenager?

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
prophetfire:
And you are proud of this your foolishness? You call your self a business man or an entitled high school teenager?
Yes ooo
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Tonididdyx: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

Do you know meaning of entitlement or you didn't bother to read that chat?

Woo good nite

Oga... You expected him to give you the job, that is ENTITLEMENT knowing fully well you're not the only skilled person in Nigeria!

Unless he guarantees you the job will be yours, you are obliged to his every demands or not, but don't throw it back at him like you did. It's entitlement and frustration on your path.

Take it easy!

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Oga... You expected him to give you the job, that is ENTITLEMENT knowing fully well you're not the only skilled person in Nigeria!

Unless he guarantees you the job will be yours, you are obliged to his every demands or not, but don't throw it back at him like you did. It's entitlement and frustration on your path.

Take it easy!
Welldone tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Nicoddemus(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Ur not qualified to be on WhatsApp or do business. Go and farm in the village embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nicoddemus:

Ur not qualified to be on WhatsApp or do business. Go and farm in the village embarassed
Money dey agriculture show me way
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by SPAMBOX7: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Next time send him the video and recommend he downloads WhatsApp status saver for next time because "it's easier and safer make person no send you virus."

Everything in life is wisdom. A gilr I just met billed me 150k aftrr I nacked her the previous day. I was so pissed as where she got the liver from.
What most guys will do is leave her on read. I didn't.

I waited for about 12 hours before I replied. Then my rage was down. I told her even me don't worth up to that. I found a nice story (lamba) and gave her. She fell for it. Funny enough she came through the following week and we been rolling like never before.
If I used emotions to react the outcome would have been different. Note that she's never billed me again since then.

Now you have lost a potential client (3m deal) in this economy cos you allowed your emotions to lead you. Anyways learn from your mistakes and adjust for next time . It's never too late. Ciao

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by daddyxavier: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
See mumu OP. I am very sure the OP is not the owner of the business hence his gutter attitude.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:37am On Dec 02, 2023
OP.... 2 seconds of sharing a harmless video wouldn't have cost you nothing. Sometimes, it takes time , constant reminder for a bussiness deal to be executed. I have a situation where it took me few months to close a bussiness deal with a supplier. The supplier kept on reminding me and I said, I need to sort this out once and for all and I paid for his service. Sometimes, it takes time for one to arrive at a bussiness deal. Hold your emotions if you really want to succeed in this life.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Next time send him the video and recommend he downloads WhatsApp status saver for next time because "it's easier and safer make person no send you virus."

Everything in life is wisdom. A gilr I just met billed me 150k aftrr I nacked her the previous day. I was so pissed as where she got the liver from.
What most guys will do is leave her on read. I didn't.

I waited for about 12 hours before I replied. Then my rage was down. I told her even me don't worth up to that. I found a nice story (lamba) and gave her. She fell for it. Funny enough she came through the following week and we been rolling like never before.
If I used emotions to react the outcome would have been different. Note that she's never billed me again since then.

Now you have lost a potential client (3m deal) in this economy cos you allowed your emotions to lead you. Anyways learn from your mistakes and adjust for next time . It's never too late. Ciao
Thanks
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2023
daddyxavier:
See mumu OP. I am very sure the OP is not the owner of the business hence his gutter attitude.
Na your papa get the business now eleribu

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / Banks Told To Write Down Serial Number Of New Naira Notes During Withdrawal / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.