Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36369 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by intruder15(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

The rant wasn't necessary. Not worth it.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by damosade(m): 3:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Which Bush are you from?

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by chronique(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2023
I'm sorry to say but you can never make it far in life with this attitude. You do not belong in the business world coz you lack the attitude, character and personality to survive there. This your response to a client is enough bad PR for you to prevent me from dealing with you. You need to change your mentality.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Slurity(m): 4:38am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

YOU ARE A FOOL. BIG FOOL O. You talk to customer like that because he has not patronise you yet? I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT WISE.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Sike(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2023
Dear OP, Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by PROPEACE: 4:49am On Dec 01, 2023
wendixx:
Op, you will learn the hard way. Don't worry.

How can you send that nonsense to a potential client and still proudly share it online??

You have successfully lost that client, his potential referals and some online clients as well due to that behaviour.

Do you think it is easy to take up a 3 million naira project in this present Nigeria? It takes time, planning and budgeting over time.

Some clients come back even after years. Better grow up and be better. If you can please apologise to that person.
And the clown is still trying to advertise his business immediately after his post, I wonder who will want to deal with a rude business owner like that.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by lebienconnu: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2023
No be juju be that? You even get the mind to exhibit your rudeness in a public forum.

The fact that the customer was watching your status shows he still had you in mind but you allowed your inborn stupidity to get the better of you. Do you know his bank balance?

If you abhor rudeness like me please avoid any deal with Imran roofing.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2023
And you wanted us to applaud you for this? I think you were being unnecessarily rude with the customer. It takes a lot to be a business man and I think messed up a potential business deal. You've got an ego problem. Seeing the manner in which you responded to the client in that chat, I would not recommend you to anyone for a business deal.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Pastorjohn2: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

I honestly hope this is a joke, If not you're a huge fool.
What if thus client had planned to contact you in the next upcoming months

This is how you just lost a mutil million naira deal because of lack of patience.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Usmanovic95(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:
Imran Roofing, the best roofing company in Nigeria best known for quality roofing solutions, has recently reinforced its commitment to ensuring top-notch installations at every project site. A recent experience at the Lawanson Site has prompted a crucial announcement for clients: Imran Roofing will not proceed with installing roofing sheets unless the requisite wall plastering and top copping are undertaken. This decision is a result from past challenges faced on flat roofs, primarily attributed to bricklayers, resulting in damages and unwarranted blame on the roofing company.

The Importance of Wall Plastering:

Imran Roofing recognizes the pivotal role that proper wall plastering plays in the longevity and performance of flat roofs. Unfinished or improperly plastered walls can lead to various issues, including water seepage, structural concerns, and ultimately compromise the integrity of the roofing system. By emphasizing wall plastering, Imran Roofing aims to mitigate these challenges and deliver roofing solutions that stand the test of time.

Past Experiences and Lessons Learned:

The decision to insist on wall plastering and top copping is rooted in Imran Roofing's commitment to learning from past experiences. Previous encounters with damages caused by bricklayers on flat roofs have highlighted the need for proactive measures. The company acknowledges that clients have sometimes unfairly placed blame on Imran Roofing for issues arising from inadequately prepared surfaces. To avoid such situations in the future, the company now firmly advocates for comprehensive wall plastering.

Client Consideration and Transparency:

Imran Roofing values its loyal clients and seeks to foster transparent communication. The decision to withhold roofing installations in the absence of proper wall plastering is driven by a genuine concern for client satisfaction and the desire to deliver roofing solutions that exceed expectations. The company urges clients who are unwilling to undertake wall plastering to seek alternative roofing vendors, ensuring that their specific needs and preferences are met.

How to Proceed:

For clients who prioritize quality roofing and are ready to invest in the longevity of their roofs, Imran Roofing provides a simple solution. By adhering to the requirement of wall plastering and top copping, clients can ensure a smooth and successful roofing installation process. Imran Roofing assures clients that this measure is a proactive step towards preventing potential issues and ensuring the durability of the roofing system.

Conclusion:

Imran Roofing's dedication to quality, transparency, and client satisfaction is evident in its decision to prioritize wall plastering for flat roofs. By learning from past experiences and addressing potential challenges head-on, the company aims to elevate the standard of its roofing installations. Clients are encouraged to embrace this commitment to quality, knowing that Imran Roofing is unwavering in its pursuit of excellence. For those seeking premium roofing solutions, Imran Roofing remains a reliable partner dedicated to the lasting success of every project.

Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfiMuycmT1M?si=oLWmSz6cxYdb-izn

Source - https://imranroofing.com.ng/2023/11/29/imran-roofing-stands-firm-on-quality-insists-on-wall-plastering-for-flat-roof-integrity/

Brother you have obviously given prospective clients a good reason not to patronize you.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Johnthesuccess: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:
Imran Roofing, the best roofing company in Nigeria best known for quality roofing solutions, has recently reinforced its commitment to ensuring top-notch installations at every project site. A recent experience at the Lawanson Site has prompted a crucial announcement for clients: Imran Roofing will not proceed with installing roofing sheets unless the requisite wall plastering and top copping are undertaken. This decision is a result from past challenges faced on flat roofs, primarily attributed to bricklayers, resulting in damages and unwarranted blame on the roofing company.

The Importance of Wall Plastering:

Imran Roofing recognizes the pivotal role that proper wall plastering plays in the longevity and performance of flat roofs. Unfinished or improperly plastered walls can lead to various issues, including water seepage, structural concerns, and ultimately compromise the integrity of the roofing system. By emphasizing wall plastering, Imran Roofing aims to mitigate these challenges and deliver roofing solutions that stand the test of time.

Past Experiences and Lessons Learned:

The decision to insist on wall plastering and top copping is rooted in Imran Roofing's commitment to learning from past experiences. Previous encounters with damages caused by bricklayers on flat roofs have highlighted the need for proactive measures. The company acknowledges that clients have sometimes unfairly placed blame on Imran Roofing for issues arising from inadequately prepared surfaces. To avoid such situations in the future, the company now firmly advocates for comprehensive wall plastering.

Client Consideration and Transparency:

Imran Roofing values its loyal clients and seeks to foster transparent communication. The decision to withhold roofing installations in the absence of proper wall plastering is driven by a genuine concern for client satisfaction and the desire to deliver roofing solutions that exceed expectations. The company urges clients who are unwilling to undertake wall plastering to seek alternative roofing vendors, ensuring that their specific needs and preferences are met.

How to Proceed:

For clients who prioritize quality roofing and are ready to invest in the longevity of their roofs, Imran Roofing provides a simple solution. By adhering to the requirement of wall plastering and top copping, clients can ensure a smooth and successful roofing installation process. Imran Roofing assures clients that this measure is a proactive step towards preventing potential issues and ensuring the durability of the roofing system.

Conclusion:

Imran Roofing's dedication to quality, transparency, and client satisfaction is evident in its decision to prioritize wall plastering for flat roofs. By learning from past experiences and addressing potential challenges head-on, the company aims to elevate the standard of its roofing installations. Clients are encouraged to embrace this commitment to quality, knowing that Imran Roofing is unwavering in its pursuit of excellence. For those seeking premium roofing solutions, Imran Roofing remains a reliable partner dedicated to the lasting success of every project.

Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfiMuycmT1M?si=oLWmSz6cxYdb-izn

Source - https://imranroofing.com.ng/2023/11/29/imran-roofing-stands-firm-on-quality-insists-on-wall-plastering-for-flat-roof-integrity/

You think say you don create content abi? Dey mumu yourself.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2023
chronique:
I'm sorry to say but you can never make it far in life with this attitude. You do not belong in the business world coz you lack the attitude, character and personality to survive there. This your response to a client is enough bad PR for you to prevent me from dealing with you. You need to change your mentality.
If i didn't make it far in life that does not suppose to be ur headache face ur life and mind ur business
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Brother you have obviously given prospective clients a good reason not to patronize you.
you don't need to win all deal so have that at back of ur mind
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

You think say you don create content abi? Dey mumu yourself.
If e easy create urs mu mu
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

I honestly hope this is a joke, If not you're a huge fool.
What if thus client had planned to contact you in the next upcoming months

This is how you just lost a mutil million naira deal because of lack of patience.
Dey Play grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2023
lebienconnu:
No be juju be that? You even get the mind to exhibit your rudeness in a public forum.

The fact that the customer was watching your status shows he still had you in mind but you allowed your inborn stupidity to get the better of you. Do you know his bank balance?

If you abhor rudeness like me please avoid any deal with Imran roofing.

thank you tongue
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Carvedapplesng: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2023
You don't respond to a potential customer like this. He has your number stored on his phone means you are still on his mind. The cash or the project might not be ready. Even if he does not patronize you, he might refer someone you.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Slurity:
YOU ARE A FOOL. BIG FOOL O. You talk to customer like that because he has not patronise you yet? I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT WISE.
so is a crime to tell your customer to download whatsapp status viewrr ode omo
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2023
damosade:
Which Bush are you from?
Lagos Bush
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by darealez(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2023
This conversation didn't happen. It's a plot for engagement..

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Psoul(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

E pain Am grin grin

Exactly why you may not make good progress in this your business.
That he has not patronize you after asking for quotation does not mean he will not or may not recommend another client to you.

Do u know the reason he has not come back. Do you know his financial constraints?
Your are rude and unprofessional.
Is it every customer you priced their goods that u buys from. If you didn't buy from him today, you may buy from him next time.

Stop insulting your customers if you truly want to grow, especially those customers that did not insult u.

I feel so bad seeing how proud you are displaying this silly act of yours online. And you're still advertising your services here for patronage. No reasonable client will read what you posted about how proud you are that u insulted an intending client and will like to patronize u. Your really need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2023
Psoul:

Exactly why you may not make good progress in this your business.
That he has not patronize you after asking for quotation does not mean he will not or may not recommend another client to you.

Do u know the reason he has not come back. Do you know his financial constraints?
Your are rude and unprofessional.
Is it every customer you priced their goods that u buys from. If you didn't buy from him today, you may buy from him next time.

Stop insulting your customers if you truly want to grow, especially those customers that did not insult u.

I feel so bad seeing how proud you are displaying this silly act of yours online. And you're still advertising your services here for patronage. No reasonable client will read what you posted about how proud you are that u insulted an intending client and will like to patronize u. Your really need to grow up.
Sorry for yourself and ur family
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by whytediamond(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

Na hunger go wire am if him continue like this. Them no dey tell person.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2023
whytediamond:

Na hunger go wire am if him continue like this. Them no dey tell person.
Sameway you are living with poverty eleribu
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by xtervaganza(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2023
You don't even know why he did not get back to you. Maybe there's delay with money or so.

Small sense like this u no get

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2023
xtervaganza:
You don't even know why he did not get back to you. Maybe there's delay with money or so.

Small sense like this u no get

Peele scholar grin grin
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:
you don't need to win all deal so have that at back of ur mind

You don't win all deals, fine!
But do you don't know deals you are not going to win beforehand, unless you are a sort of soothsayer or a clairvoyant which I obviously know you are not. Some times the line that separate the deals you win from your loss is just your attitude and politeness.

A courteous treatment will make a customer a walking and working advertisement, you can as well have that at the back of your mind brother.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Usmanovic95:

You don't win all deals, fine!
But do you don't know deals you are not going to win beforehand, unless you are a sort of soothsayer or a clairvoyant which I obviously know you are not. Some times the line that separate the deals you win from your loss is just your attitude and politeness.

A courteous treatment will make a customer a walking and working advertisement, you can as well have that at the back of your mind brother.
Thanks
Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

Thanks
Be good👍

2 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
money121:

Thanks

Be good👍

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by wendixx(f): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2023
PROPEACE:

And the clown is still trying to advertise his business immediately after his post, I wonder who will want to deal with a rude business owner like that.

You can imagine!! Very proud individual.

Indeed pride goeth before a fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge / Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.