Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started (33614 Views)

My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Kaxmytex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na this kind thread u go think sey na only guyz dey diz forum...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Chetas81(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
4UCK YOU BY END THE STORY YOU HAVE NOT STARTED, THE QUESTIONS IS, WHAT THE GIRL REALLY DO TO YOU, YOU FAKE NIGERIAN CITIZEN 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️😳🤟🦍
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by enemyofprogress: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Na you know why police no catch you fa🤷🤷 enjoyment wan kee us for cell Today na DPO birthday

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hello young man pls is this what you came here to tell the house or you are just joking?

Don't tell me you posted this in realty.

5 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Exceed15: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
You can do this because you married a woman who gives you peace. God bless your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Darkjudge24: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations to you, i wish you all the best marriage can give to you, the bible speak highly of chastity but it is not a measure for good marriage

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Kingrshd3: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:
This time last year, I didn’t know I’d be married this year. A lot has happened in one year, met my wife in a strange manner, loved her and finally got married to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/7847420/how-met-fiancee

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection.

My wife is tall, ebony and in her early twenties. White sparkling teeth, bright eyes, always smiling. She’s the perfect gift to me. The wedding was simple yet beautiful. I am so fortunate to have her in my life.

And the best gift came after. Let me whisper it (I met her at home, tear rubber) cheesy

Doesn't still determine happy home or everlasting marriage when u guys are going to celebrate 10years please reference to this thread..

I wish u the best

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Sillymoderators: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Where you waka go see virgin girl for this Nigeria shocked

You're one of the few blessed and luckiest men on earth.

Chastity is a great virtue. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

May God continue to bless your union.
But na people like still dey fvck all the girls around. Mind you your wife being a virgin doesn't guarantee good marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Fiscus105(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:
This time last year, I didn’t know I’d be married this year. A lot has happened in one year, met my wife in a strange manner, loved her and finally got married to her.

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection.

My wife is tall, ebony and in her early twenties. White sparkling teeth, bright eyes, always smiling. She’s the perfect gift to me. The wedding was simple yet beautiful. I am so fortunate to have her in my life.

And the best gift came after. Let me whisper it (I met her at home, tear rubber) cheesy

I pray you won't pull down ur marriage , for ur craziness in attention seeking wahala.

Nothing special you meet ur wife virgin, it's normal thing, thou it seems to be abnormal/strange owing to civilisation.

To start is very easy, to finish strong is achievement.

I expected you to come to social media to celebrate 10, 20....50 years of marriage and not 5 days.

5 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Offpoint1: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
😂 Once I know you're a virgin, that's the end of relationship for me.

Everyman to his preference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by bigman001(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

Congrats bro, Hope you have really prepared to pamper her like a baby, last born are extremely exceptional and can be more challenging to manage, moreover she is the last born. you go dey alright las-las.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by OgaRico(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Israel DMW,na you bi this?

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Mo6M: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jealousy everywhere...... Congrats a billion, man.... Very hard to get. I got my own tear rubber, not only daughter though, but last child of the home. Now, she's got four kids for me... Our connection is mad

4 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by marriseller: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

You live abroad yea?
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Wizuman: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Queengee:
Tear Rubber?
Damn stop objectifying women

We get the message. Chastity is great virtue.

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Greattha: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tor.

See as congratulations are pouring in.

Larrycool1234:
DONT COME BACK AND START SHOUTING " MY WIFE DOESN'T LIKE SEX, SHE IS ALWAYS TIRED, SHE FEELS PAIN DURING SEX, ......"""
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by adecz: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mr Man,

We can't accept your report or
celebrate with you so long as we
don't see pictures....

👉Park well⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by DrAda(f): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Queengee:
Tear Rubber?
Damn stop objectifying women

The entire post is just sad

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by We4all: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
You married a virgin and so what? Come back in 3 years time and tell us how the journey is going.

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Greattha: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Don't mean to rain on your parade.

I remember a lady who married as a virgin but had to go for counselling after 1st week of marriage...As d tin no gree enta...according to Beyoncé, his "ego" was 🎶 too big, too strong, too wide, it won’t fit 🎶...😊. Though I don't think she was singing about pr**k🙄

I mean, it can't get more "tear rubber" than that😁

They later worked it out but today, she out of his house cos he doesn't want her anymore for reasons best known to him/them.

Morale, you found a wife and found a good thing but you only just began. It's a long journey ahead that'll test this love you're professing here today.

As our elders say:

To be a man is not a day's job

To be a married man no be moimoi...

Don't get me wrong, chastity is sexy and I'm 100% in support of it.

realmindz:

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by We4all: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mo6M:
Jealousy everywhere...... Congrats a billion, man.... Very hard to get. I got my own tear rubber, not only daughter though, but last child of the home. Now, she's got four kids for me... Our connection is mad

Go for DNA testing.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by GreatAchiever1: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Men.... you love bleeping non virgins but want to marry virgins.

Hmmmmm

That shit no just clear me.....i know a guy that introduced smoking to his girlfriend...she became an addict....later the guy abandoned her and said he can't marry a lady that smokes. After many years of dating....he ended up marrying a different girl

This is why a strong father is very important in a girls life, there is no girl that can easily be deceived if she grew up with a strong father that would have guided her.
But sadly it isn't the norm in our culture today.

3 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Agugbadin: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations you got a scarcely available spec.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by wahaladondey: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

In celebration of your luck could you please help me out with a thousand naira make I chop the food wey I no chop for your reception.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by dododawa1: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lol

Time will tell
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Omoawoke: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nairaland virgin preachers don score hatrick grin
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by mclloyd22: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
‘Tear rubber’…. Me after reading the cap I was expecting to see ‘she’s a virgin’ or her Millage is below 100.. baba just pray to God to give you wisdom to manage the home, those gender comes with a lot whether good or bad. Just zero your mind and grow your new marriage

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by sunnyprof: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
But you are not virgin!

You are a cheat!
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Blitzking: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
If u want a virgin as wife u can get it but does it really matter wat has a thin membrane got to do with a happy home or good character or understanding

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by ebubeson: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
cutecommend:
"Virgins are new Bentley cars"..
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by femi4: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

Dmw did more than this. Tear rubber will tear your life apart if that's what you chose over good character

3 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Skillsnigeria: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
That's good and nice, nothing like tear rubber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.