Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started (33632 Views)

My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by obaidan: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Karlifate:
You kept mentioning... "my wife...", "her mom..."

Where's her father in all these

Or you've decided to relegate him
Leave am na sondem go relegate am

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Watinhapen(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
I envy you, you’re lucky to marry a virgin at this age when little girls are already having sex like it’s nothing. A man that finds a virgin to marry now should be very happy. Nothing beats tear rubber. Knowing that no man has penetrated your wife except you just gives a sense of joy. I know the feeling 😊

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by drisalsha: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Where you waka go see virgin girl for this Nigeria shocked

You're one of the few blessed and luckiest men on earth.

Chastity is a great virtue. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

May God continue to bless your union.
There are lots of virgins in this country if only you can look at the right place. Not in the club or some funny environment. I met my wife as a virgin too so it's not strange or unattainable.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by LivingSage: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
You're so uncouth angry
Why are you angry?

Yes, I'm not tested
obembet:

See how this werey judge my Mata, u na non tested?
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by teewhyhomes: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Teewhyhomes wishes you all a happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Prettychild(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Felimax:

Enjoy! Consider yourself a lucky man. Wives nor dey the market again o.

It was almost as if you were describing my wife with the only difference that her favourite food is Eba. She made life so easy for me. I celebrate with you.

In their early twenties is the best time to marry a woman. She will have a lot to learn from her husband and have every reason to respect you for that.

You are nothing but her lord?
Congratulations once more!
lol! Ask Israel DMW to attest to this
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by vannessa7(f): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
jmoore:
Inasmuch I will marry a virgin, your post lacks substance.

There is a difference between marrying a virgin bride and meeting a virgin girl who you fornicated before marriage.

What the nonsense is 'I met her at home'? You can't meet good girls in the market, school?

That is Yoruba way of saying she was a virgin on her wedding night
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by nnenwa5: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Useless overused men looking for virgins to marry. A Virgin lady deserves a Virgin guy periodt

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by TrainPark: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:
You may think you are talking about your wife whom you hope becomes the mother of your child but I must warn you that you are actually presenting yourself so satan meddles in your future which will be shortened thereby.
A so called "strong woman" is a tout, raggedy biatch.
The strength of a woman is in her being a woman, a real woman not a badly raised misfit.

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Flows001(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Chastity is a great virtue. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

There are still decent virgins out there bro.

My 22 years old girlfriend is still a virgin, and I have a very close female friend that is also a virgin and has never dated anybody yet.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by OBTOREPA(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
obembet:
We wey be tested okay nko.... God remember us o
We never still test finish so cam down a bit
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Men.... you love bleeping non virgins but want to marry virgins.

Hmmmmm

That shit no just clear me.....i know a guy that introduced smoking to his girlfriend...she became an addict....later the guy abandoned her and said he can't marry a lady that smokes. After many years of dating....he ended up marrying a different girl

"That shit no just clear me."

Does it also clear you why most ladies will discard a broke guy even when they themselves are broke?

That a woman is broke doesn't mean she won't discard you and that a man has tasted sex doesn't mean he won't discard a woman that isn't a virgin. Men and women judge people differently in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why must you people always bring negative energy into something? Can't you guys be happy for others for once?

It has been proven that marrying a virgin is much better ( especially if its confirmed that she's one and not those that did artificial stuffs to make the pussyy tighter and filled with blood.)

Better than marrying a loosed hoee.

Even after looking at the high failure rate? Marriage destroys those who are not prepared for it

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Blackdisciple(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
cutecommend:
You get luck...
"Virgins are new Bentley cars"...

You mean Isreal wife cheesy cheesy
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Queengee:
Tear Rubber?
Damn stop objectifying women

Women objectify themselves more than men do.

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Morbeta11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

You think soooo.....
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Blackdisciple(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good for you in all still FEAR woman

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by obesse: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dey play!
Small time you go understand!
Even if na true say she be virgin, that no mean say she never sleep with men o. Her body count fit don reach 20 already!
Plenty ways wey other men go don help her reach orgasm dey. She go don put for her mouth many Gbolas wey double your own size sef!
Make you just modify this post remove tear rubber, put tokunbo or tosabo!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by budaatum: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
TrainPark:

A so called "strong woman" is a tout, raggedy biatch.
The strength of a woman is in her being a woman, a real woman not a badly raised misfit.

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by jojothaiv(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
cutecommend:
You get luck...
"Virgins are new Bentley cars"...
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
DrAda:
This post rubs me off the wrong way
Because you ain't a virgin. We all know that.

Now go get LAID!!!

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by DrAda(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
luminouz:

Because you ain't a virgin. We all know that.

Now go get LAID!!!

I am pretty confident that this comment made your day. Glad to be of help

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Kemadealadire(f): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hope you are tear rubber too, that way the equation will be balanced.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
DrAda:

I am pretty confident that this comment made your day. Glad to be of help
Your looseness made mine. Don't hate on chaste girls cuz you ain't one.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by DrAda(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
luminouz:

Your looseness made mine. Don't hate on chaste girls cuz you ain't one.

Bye

Happy to be of help. Bye

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
DrAda:

Happy to be of help. Bye

K
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Godmind2022(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:
You may think you are talking about your wife whom you hope becomes the mother of your child but I must warn you that you are actually presenting yourself so satan meddles in your future which will be shortened thereby.

Negative mindset! How is he presenting himself for Satan to meddle with his marriage, by sharing a testimony of chastity?
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by budaatum: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Godmind2022:

Negative mindset! How is he presenting himself for Satan to meddle with his marriage, by sharing a testimony of chastity?

By sharing what privately happens between himself and the wife I hope he loves and respects.

Or does god mind in 2022 suggest he cleave unto the entertainment of a Nairaland audience?
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by realmindz: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
djon78:

Lol no be so isreal dmw marry tear rubber

Even me I married tear rubber

But tear rubber no determine a good wife

Character determines that

Yeah sure, but not everyone will end up like Dmw. I marry once and we will grow old together and build a world together
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by madone: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:
This time last year, I didn’t know I’d be married this year. A lot has happened in one year, met my wife in a strange manner, loved her and finally got married to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/7847420/how-met-fiancee

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection.

My wife is tall, ebony and in her early twenties. White sparkling teeth, bright eyes, always smiling. She’s the perfect gift to me. The wedding was simple yet beautiful. I am so fortunate to have her in my life.

And the best gift came after. Let me whisper it (I met her at home, tear rubber) cheesy
mycheeeeeee tear rubber ko tear paper ni. Post her pix and we can be sure to show you guys that have smooched and fingers her... men who have done the undo able to her

Abeg why did he post this here
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by madone: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Karlifate:
You kept mentioning... "my wife...", "her mom..."

Where's her father in all these

Or you've decided to relegate him
Thank you oo. One thing he has not asked himself is whill I be mentioned 20years to come. Virgin no be marriage oo. If you see a good girl virgin or no virgin marry ooooo. I have seen virgin who had seen sex a countless times and they are still virgins.
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Scamburster(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
CallMeAthena:
Virgins like us are rare.
Congratulations to you sir
Which part of southern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.