Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) (23469 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by vickydevoka(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Very true.
Ver true. My neighbour kids are all cultist, even the grand kid born by her daughter at home. Very painful

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Exceed15:

Abegii.. they are bittered and filled with regret. They teach their daughters to hate men.
Ok.
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by femi4: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Very true.
Just say broken homes. Cos single fathers ain't doing good job either
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by femi4: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another post demonising single mothers undecided. Just look at that nonsense man shouting “100% true” repeatedly!! Mtcheww!

Biko, Let her speak for the single mothers in America undecided

Most single mothers here in Africa, Nigeria to be precise are doing great job raising their child(ren).

Let’s understand there are many situations that make one a single mother, situations like.. widow, irresponsible father, rape, deceptive boyfriend etc undecided

The question we should be asking ourselves is Who is the better parent?? Is it the woman that actually stepped up and took responsibility OR the foolish, deceptive and good for nothing man who abandoned his child and his responsibility??
That's just the simple truth
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by nobilie: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2023
I have seen some ladies from broken homes end up separating from their spouse. The tendency of a repeat of event is very high as they most likely have heard their mom or see reactions from her taking men as evil and separion as a way out.
A child raised by a single parent grow up bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by buzorcharles(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Fact

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by elonize(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Lance008:
Omo no be lies
If u hear rubbish mak them dey secretly they tell their children in the name of impacting knowledge u go cry
wat kind of knowledge, am curious to know
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by simplepee(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2023
I was raised by a single mum and we turned out very okay. None of my mum’s kids went astray, we were morally trained. It wasn’t easy on her and I never wish any of us those struggles she had. By his grace, I will always pray and make sure my kids experience a beautiful complete family.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Lance008(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2023
elonize:
wat kind of knowledge, am curious to know
a lot
Some children hate their father now because of lies from their mom

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Dennisochampa: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

No. Readers should know that statistics from all over the world show the same result. So, it is not subjective because one random Dennisochampa said it was so.

You win debates with statistics, not I no fit lie.
Just as you can't give me the complete statistics of the number of full families who have raised kids in the world.... Thahs how I can't give you the number of single parents who have raised kids....
Just like religious people would say... Not everyone who says my lord my lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven, that's how it is that not every single parent raise bad kids and not every husband and wife raise good kids...
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Kloenboi: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Kanye West was raised by a single mother. Just saying..

don't be deceived
do a proper research before conclusion.
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another post demonising single mothers undecided. Just look at that nonsense man shouting “100% true” repeatedly!! Mtcheww!

Most single mothers here in Africa, Nigeria to be precise are doing great job raising their child(ren).

Let’s understand there are many situations that make one a single mother, situations like.. widow, irresponsible father, rape, deceptive boyfriend etc undecided

The question we should be asking ourselves is Who is the better parent?? Is it the woman that actually stepped up and took responsibility OR the foolish, deceptive and good for nothing man who abandoned his child and his responsibility??

You are right and also wrong. In some cases most women are more responsible than the Men and in some cases it's opposite. In most of the cases men are always at lose... For example in US when there's a divorce, 70 percent of the time it's the woman who will be given custody of the child and the man will live his whole life paying for child support or until the child comes to a certain age. And most women have taken advantage of the child support thing, once they are into marriage or relationship and they feel unsatisfied.. next thing is to create a drama that lead to divorce and they start claiming child support and d rest while they will be in custody of the child. Example is 50 cent and his first baby mama
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Everfrank(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
That's our problem in Nigeria
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Tunagee(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
Hmm 🤔 what she said here is very deep

“Based on statistics, single mother households produce the worst children” — American woman says

American woman supports the fact that single mother households produce the worst children, quotes statistics as evidence.

The black American lady revealed this in a Podcast where she revealed that single mother parenting is a pandemic.

She compared it alongside two parent households and single father households, claiming that the single mother household produces the most delinquents.

Milano, Cinque Terre & Lago Di Como

“Based on statistics, single mother households produce the worst children” — American woman says

The American woman explains that this is prevalent in the black community and more women need to start valuing the presence of men in their children’s lives.

Some reactions to the video:

@elmannygram said: “Every child needs their father figure in their life so unless the father of the child is dead, mothers should allows kids access to their fathers. You cannot play both roles. That’s why the kids turn out worse.”

@EbisikeIj disagreed: “She is wrong to generalize this. I know some single moms that their kids turned out right”

@FOEJ_Swaggie asked: “Is she saying women are not greater leaders?🌚🤐”

@ev_reason added: “Not always. But they have the higher tendency of raising badly behaved kids. Single parents easily gets overwhelmed, this could be the cause too”

@BamieCent said: “This is true
A child needs both parents”

https://www.gistreel.com/based-on-statistics-single-mother-households-produce-the-worst-children-american-woman-says/

She is very correct
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Tunagee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
No debate!

Women raise the worst kids!

Anywhere in the world, women always raise the worst kids!

Exactly
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Tunagee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
babamoha:

Raising good children is beyond the ability of anyone but the intervention of the most high

Story
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Tunagee(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
misreal:
That’s because women generally judge things emotionally.
When it’s time to correct a child and be from about it,most of them will get emotional.
When it’s time to help a child make decisions,they will make emotional decisions rather than logical decisions.

God bless you. My wife, who has officially left my home, complained bitterly that i scold our son too much. No wahala. Boy is in custody, lets see as e dey go
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Henryfocoyo(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
Uyi168:

u just dey cap nonsense..
to me sense dey wetin she dey talk o bruh
If the father plays his fatherly duties, their will be no single mom to blame " no matter what women can't abandon their child but we can't guarantee that for man
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by UnproudLife: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
I wouldn't say same of Nigeria but in the US that's true. But even in Nigeria single mothers raise terrible daughters for a fact.
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by ghettochild(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
tete7000:

Women are emotional by nature and the chances are high that they will always leave their children to spoil. Aside this, raising a mail child will always be an herculean task for a woman. A boy child needs a strong, responsible and resolute man to raise him, not a woman or he ends up effeminate.

Generally I don't believe children are meant to be raised by one parent, be it man or woman. Every child raised by one parent will aleays have something lacking in him/her, except of course such child have the benefit of support from another complete family around. We human are products of social conditioning. We learn both by watching what others do,and by directly being taught by someone. A child that grows in a complete family with responsible father and mother has advantage over the one raised from a single parent. Such a child can see his/her two parents interact as father or mother and also as couple and from them he gets the idea of what a father or mother ought to look like and how both parents ought to interact in a marital life.
When you see many young people of nowadays growing averse to marriage, viewing it with suspicion, it is a reflection of the home they grew up in.
I was raised by my mum....
And Na iron hand she use for me...
Maybe for some people ooooh.
But for me.... My mom no tolerate nonsense.....
And me sef wey stubborn before. Na after teenagehood I come calm down now o.
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by grandstar(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2023
The worst is that there no more stigma attached to being a single mother in a Black American household. It's a tragedy.

There's a show I love watching, the Steve Wilkos show, and in it youre hear a woman say she has
3 kids and you'll it's for 3 different fathers. It's just crazy.

Now, almost 70% of black kids are brought up by single mothers. It's a tragedy.
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
TruthsFM:
hmm 🤔
shocked grin
E shock u!?
Re: Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) by dickt1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

You sound like someone with a whole lot of baggage. You need healing, not embarrassing yourself in public almost every chance you get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Ways On How To Relate With Your In-laws / Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? / Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.