Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos (56575 Views)

Houses Demolished In Eti-osa As Lagos Gov't Cracks Down On Illegal Structures / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by gbaskiboy: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Algold:

Your papa never lay block ones for he life... Na make am
I would like to see your papa house own first before I show you mine. Accept the challenge or not grin
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by gbaskiboy: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2023
okorogodwin4:
hypocrite nemesis will catch up with you soon your home at Eko under bridge will soon be demolished
Ewu Gambia ki bu Nwanem
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by SonOfDSoil01: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2023
Billionairly:
That stupid boy that is a commisioner. Destroying all those properties is NOT the only option to fixing part ways for water drainage. Since the infaction has been grossly made and the destruction you are about to carry on will out way any positives how about you simply deepen the current drains and make new drainage and bill the current owners of buildings that have been built on the old drainage path. You have made enough point by the ones you have already destroyed, destroying thousands of house more is completely stupid.

The heart of your typical nigerian is very dark and wicked, rather that think of other ways to solve his only thoughts is destruction.
i guess you know better than the surveyors and town planners, no wonder Anambala is been swollowed up by erosion grin that should be your focus....we wont turn our city into a slum just because some people feel they can be lawless grin
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by Billionairly: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
i guess you know better than the surveyors and town planners, no wonder Anambala is been swollowed up by erosion grin that should be your focus....we wont turn our city into a slum just because some people feel they can be lawless grin

When they telling ur drunkard father the importance of using condoms when sleeping with prostitutes, if only he listened, We would not have to deal with a societal nuisance like u. Pls help us and kys. ur a liability to yoruba ppl.
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by Billionairly: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:

When they telling ur drunkard father the importance of using condoms when sleeping with prostitutes, if only he listened, We would not have to deal with a societal nuisance like u. Pls help us and kys. ur a liability to yoruba ppl. Poor rat!
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by koning: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lekki is overrated. I've never been a fan of that area. I almost bought land there a few years ago. But once i got there and saw the clay coloured ground and sand sand, i knew it will take just one tsunami to wipe out the entire area. Besides, i find it too far from everything.

Mainland is the best place to live in Lagos.

If you get sense, go and buy lots of land in Ikorodu now. It's about to boom there. Besides from Ikorodu garage to Ikeja is less than 20 minutes drive now on a good day. You are at the airport much faster than someone coming from Lekki or VI.

As for demolitions, i don't believe all i saw in the video will be demolished. That will be grossly irresponsible. Let the landlords raise money to dredge the remaining canals.
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by SonOfDSoil01: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=Billionairly post=127278283]

When they telling ur drunkard father the importance of using condoms when sleeping with prostitutes, if only he listened, We would not have to deal with a societal nuisance like u. Pls help us and kys. ur a liability to yoruba ppl. Poor rat![/quote grin yes proudly yoruba, and i guess you must be an Osu flat head ibo from the cursed land of sad yeast.

I know the thing pained your flat head well cheesy idiot foolish economic migrant that sees is flat head has a bird rather than a butterfly.....i will feed your broke flat head father that traveled miles just to sell gala and plastic drinks in traffic in yorubaland...hahhaa mgbeke feeling funky grin
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2023
Why are they belatedly taking action? They should have stopped construction from the start.

The truth is that as long as those at the ministry of housing who approve these projects are not punished, such lawlessness will continue.

That is a root of the problem. The next is that people assume they can get away with it, with zero consequences.
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2023
abdeefggh:
Building on sandfilled swamps is not wise at all.
You can't just be blocking water ways in a coastal city like Lagos unless you want to submerge the whole city.

Its not as if land has finished in Nigeria

A plot of these sandfilled swamps go for up to N250m. It is the location they are buying.
Re: Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos by Viq2orh: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
It's heinous and dastard practice, that this is obviously targeted towards the good people of Igbos who have ascended and arrested the economic realm of Lagos State. However Sanwo-Olu should tread with caution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? / Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.