Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11542 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by uspry1(f): 4:14am On Apr 10, 2008
@AJ

I think you misunderstood what i say. Clearly there are total 4 moderators already: iice, mukina, siena and . . . I already made myself as moderator at computer and webmaster section!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by iice(f): 4:25am On Apr 10, 2008
LMAO AJ, Uspry is the moderator on Computer and Webmasters
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Arnold1(m): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

@Topic

Nwando de Nwando. . . I think you will make a very fine moderator in the "Family"! Your superb "wifely/motherly/sisterly/auntily/niecely/" charm, intelligence and proper upbringing will serve to point many who are lost here in the right direction.

Nwando is a tribalist and hates muuslims to the core. Someone like that should never ever be made a moderator
unless its on the biafraworld website. I think Seun knows better than that.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 5:06am On Apr 10, 2008
What of the muslim moderator we have in the religious sector giving hell to the christians there?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Arnold1(m): 5:20am On Apr 10, 2008
The musslim moderator is just standing up for the musslims in retaliation of the assault from the likes
of Nwando.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2008
Arnold1:

The musslim moderator is just standing up for the musslims in retaliation of the assault from the likes
of Nwando.

A moderator is not meant to stand up for her religious group or retaliate. A moderator is meant to be fair.

The perfomance of Seun's appointee in that section falls well short of acceptable.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Texcee(f): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2008
Interesting
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Arnold1(m): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2008
somze:

A moderator is not meant to stand up for her religious group or retaliate. A moderator is meant to be fair.

The perfomance of Seun's appointee in that section falls well short of acceptable.

No, a moderator has every right to stand up for her religious group. Being a moderator does not
preclude one from participating in the forum.

People (like Nwando) should not be assaulting other
people's religion in the first place. This is the root cause of the problem.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2008
uspry1:

@AJ

I think you misunderstood what i say. Clearly there are total 4 moderators already: iice, mukina, siena and . . . I already made myself as moderator at computer and webmaster section!

iice:

LMAO AJ, Uspry is the moderator on Computer and Webmasters

Please pardon my ignorance. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Congratulations Uspry1. I clearly did misunderstand you.  Any fight in that area? shocked  Kai Uspry1. . .you will be very bored in that section. grin  When you wrote 4 moderators. . .I was not even aware that one was missing from ma mind.  I thought iice+Mukina2+Siena=4 moderators. Chai!

he he he

grin grin grin

I need to stop drinking too much!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2008
@Uspry1

Congratulations darling. . . you will be a good detective there and flush out those undesirables.  Good job. 3 female moderators and I male moderator.

Wonderful. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2008
Arnold1:

Nwando is a tribalist and hates muuslims to the core. Someone like that should never ever be made a moderator
unless its on the biafraworld website. I think Seun knows better than that.

he he he he he

You no well! grin That is why I said family section not religious section. I value her contributions to family and relationships in general.

somze:

What of the a great one moderator we have in the religious sector giving hell to the christians there?

Arnold1:

of Nwando.

somze:

Arnold1:

No, a moderator has every right to stand up for her religious group. Being a moderator does not
preclude one from participating in the forum.

People (like Nwando) should not be assaulting other
people's religion in the first place. This is the root cause of the problem.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Interesting!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2008
Congratulations to MyPeace. . . moderator. . . . Career section. Like the name sounds. . .it can only mean peace. Good job MyPeace! Make girls/women prouder on Nairaland! Shame these ugly dudes! cheesy

Proud to be female.  We can be trusted and well!  Next female please! cool  4 females, 1 male! cool

These guys suck real baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Good for nothings!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by mukina2: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Congratulations to MyPeace. . . moderator. . . . Career section. Like the name sounds. . .it can only mean peace. Good job MyPeace! Make girls/women prouder on Nairaland! Shame these ugly dudes! cheesy

Proud to be female. We can be trusted and well! Next female please! cool 4 females, 1 male! cool

These guys suck real baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Good for nothings!

nahh AJ two males Sam Milla and Siena wink

heheh grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2008
mukina2:

nahh AJ two males Sam Milla and Siena wink

heheh grin grin

Please let the guys not catch up with the gals ooooooooooooooooooh! angry  now we have 4 gals to 2 guys!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  That's good. grin

Congratulations to SAM MILLA! Keep up the good work. kiss

Thanks for the update. . .Mukina2. kiss

Whose next?  This is fun!

Omo Eko/tRoOe for Fashion section

Odada for Radio and Music

Sly for Off Topic section

Ndipe for Culture section

Laudate for Racism, Tribalism section

neoteny for movies

BABA IGBO  for recycle bin. . . since he always smells like trash on Nairaland

Dr Ferlie for  Games!

DeReloaded for Celebrities section

Omoge for food section

Naijaking1 for Health section

Doyin 13 for Literature secton

Acidrop for Forum and Games Section

I do not visit the other areas of Nairaland so I really do not care who moderates those areas! cheesy  But errrrrrrrrrrrrr?---- ------I think ma list has more males than females.  This selection process surely defeats the purpose of having more females than males.  Hmm! angry

I am so glad that Uspry1 is moderator for Computer and Webmasters. . .I would not have liked a Nigerian to be moderator there so they do not sell passwords and screen names to their lovers on the YIM highways! grin If a Nigerian got that computer section. . . I would definitely relocate to Kinkos permanently to log on to Nairaland. cheesy

419 yahoo people!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by omoge(f): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ AJ

grin grin

almondjoy:

419 yahoo people!

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2008
omoge:

@ AJ

grin grin

Omoge, na you get food section oooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy

Congratulations Kobojunkie!  MODERATOR. . . .Political section! cheesy

cheesy I am glad you are the one for the political section.  You are great! kiss

Next please! Let me see if my guess will be right from ma list! cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
Toyinyaro/Morenike89/Cadet as Moderator for "New and Old Members" section. Since she becomes a new and old member every week on Nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Cadet(f): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2008
almondjoy:

Toyinyaro/Morenike89/Cadet as Moderator for "New and Old Members" section. Since she becomes a new and old member every week on Nairaland! grin grin grin
shey na every week you dey witness? I got 5 IDs, 4 b/c oga ban decided to be an ####, one because I wanted to stop Nlers familiarity not I change new Ids every week? OK o, make i change it every day na. better? tongue

almondjoy:

Doyin 13 for Literature section
Hmmmm! No wonder! So that's why no one hardly visit that section embarassed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

shey na every week you dey witness? I got 5 IDs, 4 b/c oga ban decided to be an ####, one because I wanted to stop Nlers familiarity not I change new Ids every week? OK o, make i change it every day na. better? tongue

Hmmmm! No wonder! So that's why no one hardly visit that section embarassed

Oh yeah? So that is one sure way to stop Nairaland's familiarity alright. Change your screen name. Now, that's a dann good idea. Hmm! Please don't change it everyday oooooooooooh! That will not be good at all. Just as we are getting used to one name. . .another one pops up. Don't over do it please. Just do your thing jare. . . Nairalanders will always be Nairalanders. . .busy bodies! cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2008
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by olanajim(m): 5:06am On Apr 15, 2008
What is all the fuse about moderators? The important thing is not who is there but doing the right. Anyway goodluck.

Aj,
what had Nigerians done you that you tagged them 419? Have you been a victim before?

Gosh, pele!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
olanajim:

What is all the fuse about moderators? The important thing is not who is there but doing the right. Anyway goodluck.

Aj,
what had Nigerians done you that you tagged them 419? Have you been a victim before?

Gosh, pele!

The fuss is that. . . at least we have moderators that we can identify with now. . .instead of Nairaland being like a country without a president, like Nigeria where anything goes.  Only people who appreciate the need for law and order in life can appreciate such things since it has always been part of ma life. I have always been used to law and order so I am happy for the new changes.  Happier too because the right people without crediblity issues have been rightly chosen! cool  I am now really beginning to enjoy maself on Nairaland. . . .I was really thinking of leaving after ma first anniversary coming up in a few months to another website without privacy and civility issues!  But thank God, my prayers were answered, because no other website gives the variety of topics Nairaland affords and I have learned to keep awake at work since I discovered Nairaland. cheesy  Too many issues to discuss just by reading what people think and how they use their brains or lack thereof!

I have never fallen victim to unintelligent, illiterate dimwits like yahoo boys and girls. . .too smart for that.  I am a bonafide Nigerian remember, who grew up in Benin-City of all places with Warri people as next door neighbours. . .Only dunces fall for such tricks. If I fall for such nonsense in this ma old age, I think death will be better! grin  Before they open their dirty mouths to talk rubbish. . .I already know their game.  Besides, I am not greedy. . .I am content with what I have and have no desire to be a thieving, occultic  millionaire. . .I do not owe anybody. . .not even a damn credit card bill.  I work hard for ma money and do not part with it easily especially to fools! Thank God for America for allowing me to achieve all that! kiss

It is a fact that Nigerians in general tell a lot of lies while they deceive themselves in some shitty unholy places. . . . . . .duplicity and hypocrisy being their trade marks and they can't be trusted at all!  FACTOID!!! Always fun to be around them though as ma people just to see how low they can sink.  It never fails to amuse me!  Just for my entertainment especially why I visit Nigeria often too! grin Just to see how backward people can really be!  I need frequent immunization titers or booster shots of reality to remind me how the people live and behave so I can never fall for their rubbish even in ma 70s! Still love them like I love ma kids, but will not hesitate to let them know how I feel. . .ALWAYS!!!

So no need to[b] "kpele"[/b] me at all! 

Anymore questions for me darling? kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by GoldCircle: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
Almond!!! you again!! na every where wey i go I dey see ur footprints for nairaland! so tey a fellow nairalander whispered to me "that the fear of almondjoy on Nairaland is the beginning of wisdom".You have become a phenomenon on nairaland! Keep doing your thing o! Hope it really gives you joy?

Abeg! I no Insult you o! I hear say U get temper well well. so make you reply me jeje if there is any need to.
(I dey fear o)!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by omoge(f): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
you dey fear ? grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh tire grin grin
GoldCircle:

Abeg! I no Insult you o! I hear say You get temper well well. so make you reply me jeje if there is any need to.
(I dey fear o)!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
omoge:

you dey fear ? grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh tire grin grin

he he he

grin grin grin

GoldCircle:

Almond!!! you again!! na every where wey i go I dey see your footprints for nairaland! so tey a fellow nairalander whispered to me "that the fear of almondjoy on Nairaland is the beginning of wisdom".You have become a phenomenon on nairaland! Keep doing your thing o! Hope it really gives you joy?

Abeg! I no Insult you o! I hear say You get temper well well. so make you reply me jeje if there is any need to.
(I dey fear o)!

Make I reply you jeje? he he he  cheesy

No problem. . .[b]yes I have a foul temper even in real life,[/b]especially when people get on ma nerves like a damn yeast infection cheesy. . .but I don't keep things in ma mind like a witch or wizard with a bible under ma pillow every night while imagining how many people I would like to poison daily.  I deal with issues not people. . .too bad people got too many issues to deal with!

Moderators are in town now so no more fighting! grin

No fear at all. . . just come in peace not in pieces! cheesy

Chai!!!  Every where you go. . .you deey see which foot print!  I dey pursue you? cheesy

No worry. . .I go soon comot for Nairaland so una go have peace. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Viante(f): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2008
Peace is what we need.

Gosh!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by olanajim(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
Who is afraid of almondjoy? She can't hurt a fly!

Aj,
yes more questions coming. But remember to check your YIM as soon as you can. My messages had been waiting for you.

So back to naija issue. Are you saying you are one of few naija that ir not afflicted with the social vices you listed above? Or that the whole nation is afflicted except you? Or that only a few bad eggs abounds? I want a modification of your words. I agree that the nation is "sick". I refused to accept blanket condemnation of the whole nation! I just can't swallow that!

Nairaland used to be interesting. But it is undergoing recession. The moderator solution is just an attempt to give it life. I remember that guy telling us that no one can do it better than him! But for people like you, I would have gone since. I hope iice, mukina and co are allowed to do their best. Nairaland king is still a dictator.

So, what next? Ban!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tkb417(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2008
Tell of a Nairalander u have met not the oscar moderator award winners
abi wetin sef?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by McOmo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
@Viante

my swetheart . . .sorry I havent called u jare wink

did u get banned again
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by MrPataki1: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2008
tkb417:

Tell of a Nairalander u have met not the oscar moderator award winners
abi wetin sef?
In fact I over tire sef. I don't know what the hype is all about. Going off topic here and there all in the name Moderator. Madness at its peak!!!!

@ Topic,
Met a nairaland member recently, as crazy as she seems on nairaland sometimes, she is something else in real life. grin I hope she does not read my comment here.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
Mr Pataki, I think she will! grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tRoOE(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2008
Met this guy who happens to be one of my guy acquaintances, but the funny thing is I have no idea what his user name is angry, but he knows mine angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.