Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11529 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
also when u sleep in d dia houses (i mean d billionaires) sleep wit an eye open. . .because . . .uhn
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Texazzpete

wink tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
gentledove:

@ Everyone,

got in this morning and saw enough posts. thanks a mill. i will be extra-ordinary careful next time.

but sincerely i have met two nairalanders who are fantastic. they are simple, open-minded and down-to-earth. one lives very close to my place and we see some times. the other lives in Abuja and calls. so far so good, its being ok with them.

not all Nairalanders are 'wowo' people. we are people who have good jobs, good family and are ok financially who just want to offer pieces of reasonable advice to people and pass the time.

thanks all the same. cheers wink
i see a virteous woman here, great sense of humor, really appreciate u for u to think of all NLders like dat hope we dnt disappoint u? undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ holythug,

daily i pray so too. that i wont be disappointed on NLD. thanks for your compliment anyway. i sincerely appreciate it. smiley
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2008
@gentledove

Did lover boy came back to your office again? grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ sweetT

Nooo. i cant say though. i am in my new office now. cant say sha. but he never called since then. guess he read the posts and absconded grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Gentledove

I don't blame the brother for abandoning the Good 'ol Nairaland. The women on this site can be cruel at times. You ran the brother off the internet. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
Awww. Tommysexy, that is so sweet of u. Thanks. Lets say i got ur name down on a list o. U don wan hear o. Anyways thanx
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sweet T:

@Gentledove

I don't blame the brother for abandoning the Good 'ol Nairaland. The women on this site can be cruel at times. You ran the brother off the internet. grin

You can say that again.  my first encounter was terrible.  i nearly ran out of NLD.  but i don develop strong mind now.  my shock absorber don dey work well. grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2008
Oops. I thnk i posted on the wrng thread. Lol. I hate ths phone. Ok its meant to go on secret admirer thread. Lol
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

Oops. I thnk i posted on the wrng thread. Lol. I hate ths phone. Ok its meant to go on secret admirer thread. Lol
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,keep our secrets secret dont tell the world that we have met one on one, if they know they wont allow us rest
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
u r always welcome
gentledove:

@ holythug,

daily i pray so too. that i wont be disappointed on NLD. thanks for your compliment anyway. i sincerely appreciate it. smiley
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
@pevert hisss. You and who. I no get secret with u o.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

@pevert hisss. You and who. I no get secret with u o.
yeah that,s it baby,thats the way i want us to play the game,at least for now,lets keep the people guessing, one rod love baby
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Pervert

grin grin grin The picture on your profile is really a pervert. Ican't stop laughing. What kind of a dead man's Di ck rise after his death? grin You made my day buddy !!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2008
Sweet T:

@Pervert

grin grin grin The picture on your profile is really a pervert. Ican't stop laughing. What kind of a dead man's Di ck rise after his death? grin You made my day buddy !!
you guys would not allow me to rust rest in peace thanks anyways
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
At pervert. whatever. Keep dreaming o.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
toyin and i will be meeting sooon o, isnt that right hun? wink kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2008
r u sure his dreamin ?
@ morenievil

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

At pervert. whatever. Keep dreaming o.
dreams do come true moreover its even better to have you in my dreams than in real life,in  dreams there wont be any nagging or complaints of headache or you being tired of going extra miles or styles and i would not need to take you out for a date,its cheaper and better in dreams than in real life
holythug:

[color=#990000]r u sure his dreamin ?
@[b] morenievil[/[/b]color] 
ibkaye:

toyin and i will be meeting sooon o, isnt that right hun? wink kiss
this toyin is a she PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS go and look for a he toyin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2008
awoof baba grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
holythug:

awoof baba grin
Emi niye jare omo
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
i trust u
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2008
At ibk.omo yes na. Anythng to get away from these dreamers. @pervert. Sorry o. But we have not met in real life. Seems ur still dreamin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
PERVERT9:

this toyin is a she PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS go and look for a he toyin
of course i know toyin is a sheee shocked cheesy

morenike09:

At ibk.omo yes na. Anythng to get away from these dreamers. @pervert. Sorry o. But we have not met in real life. Seems your still dreamin
lol grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

At ibk.omo yes na. Anythng to get away from these dreamers. @pervert. Sorry o. But we have not met in real life. Seems your still dreamin
did you read my last post at all? i would prefer to have you in my dreams than in real life,if i have you in real life that one go be jara kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2008
Ok o. Have a nice dream tonight. at ibk. Dnt mind ths yeye man jare
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2008
ummmm dis dream tin don dey pass as i think undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

thanks honey do me a favour dont get 2 close idikaye ibkaye,im scared you know
holythug:

ummmm this dream tin don dey pass as i think undecided
abi you wan join the dream team?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2008
shocked nibo, for where?

abeg i no b joseph
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
morenike09:

lmao! cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2008
ib na wa i take style miss u o

i tink sey u b dey dodge me dis dayz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.