Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11530 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by kemisuga(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Iceland, u are really BAB.

I have chat, talk on phone, and see physically, quite number of guys here on nairaland, but very discouraged and I am not impressed at all.

The reason is that 98% of the guys I met are LIARS. They lied about their ages, heights, love affairs etc.

I think some guys on nairaland are just looking for babes to sleep with. So babes beware of someone like Iceland and be CAREFUL!!!

Met the Poster too physically, but he is exceptional and different all what he said on phone about himself was true.

Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jkpretty(f): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2008
tkb417:

Met a correct chic for IB and since then, we no dey too talk again

Met TKB417 in IB since then we no dey too talk again. Why would u say since then, it was well after and u annoid me. Cute & rude boi tongue grin

Met Bolarge, met Joey82 Very very cool people. Hoping to meet Yimiton soon (nice girl) & Pataki tongue. Some are placed mainly on calls. Some i met too before nairaland. I'm almost convinced to say Nairalanders are really good people. cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by pahtahkee: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hoping to meet you too also JK tongue. So you an IB chick as well? Where was your end in IB. I was born in IB though, lived in Agbowo for some years.

Wassup with your contact? tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2008
kemisuga:

@ Iceland, u are really BAB.

I have chat, talk on phone, and see physically, quite number of guys here on nairaland, but very discouraged and I am not impressed at all.

The reason is that 98% of the guys I met are LIARS. They lied about their ages, heights, love affairs etc.

I think some guys on nairaland are just looking for babes to sleep with. So babes beware of someone like Iceland and be CAREFUL!!!

Met the Poster too physically, but he is exceptional and different all what he said on phone about himself was true.

Cheers grin grin grin

One only has to go through their posts and you definitely know for sure you are in for some deeeeeeeep shit! cheesy

Who send?  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! The females nko? shocked

Anyway those who are looking for others to date. . . . .that is their own wahala. . . .I wish all the best! kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by anietie01: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2008
Here is an easy way to get to met your fellow nairalanders. Visit here http://www.exood.com/thatfriend/index.php it is a totally free nigerian dating site. you can put pictures of yourself online for fellow nairalanders to see and dont forget to specify your id on nairaland. Its fun.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jkpretty(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Hoping to meet you too also JK tongue. So you an IB chick as well? Where was your end in IB. I was born in IB though, lived in Agbowo for some years.

Wassup with your contact? tongue

Nah! i was transfered here jare. Baed in lag., live around airport in IB, office at Onireke. Crazy distance. Now don't take over this thread again wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2008
i have spoken to soooo many, made friends with sooo many, had crush on soooo many, admired soooooooo many and blocked soooooo many from my messenger list
U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . .first on the list!!

But i am hoping to see. . . . . . cool

2: David. . . so we can talk on how to establish our own church!. . . cool
3: Aloib. . . we got sum scores to settle. . . cool
4:Toyin. . .Just to smack tha taste out of her mouth and walk away. . . cool
5:Tommy tha punk. . . still beefin u though. . . . angry angry
6:Almond. . . . . . cheesy (reason withheld)
7:TobaOpaleye Kolawole Bolagade 417!!. . . tbk417 cheesy
8:Efuah!. . . .Just to drop sum sweets and biscuits for her lil soldier. . .nothin more, nothin less. . . . cool

Need i say more. . . cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by pahtahkee: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

Nah! i was transfered here jare. Baed in lag., live around airport in IB, office at Onireke. Crazy distance. Now don't take over this thread again wink
Aiight expecting a response from you soon though.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . .first on the list!!

But i am hoping to see. . . . . . cool

2: David. . . so we can talk on how to establish our own church!. . . cool
3: Aloib. . . we got sum scores to settle. . . cool
4:Toyin. . .Just to smack tha taste out of her mouth and walk away. . . cool
5:Tommy tha punk. . . still beefin u though. . . . angry angry
6:Almond. . . . . . cheesy (reason withheld)
7:TobaOpaleye Kolawole Bolagade 417!!. . . tbk417 cheesy
8:Efuah!. . . .Just to drop sum sweets and biscuits for her little soldier. . .nothin more, nothin less. . . . cool

Need i say more. . . cheesy

Back to sender. . . . suicide bomber! cheesy Back to sender I say!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jkpretty(f): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Almond i want to meet u too. wink

maybe i'll be coming to US with my hubby (when married) I'll be knocking ur door first. kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by buzzgonz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2008
@kemisuga
Please beware of her, she has no matters of approach! embarassed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

@Almond i want to meet u too. wink

maybe i'll be coming to US with my hubby (when married) I'll be knocking your door first. kiss

Okay! We would have moved to China then. I will leave you a forwarding address!. cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by pahtahkee: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Okay! We would have moved to China then. I will leave you a forwarding address!. cheesy
Hey Ni how!

You going to be in China? Then we will meet in Beijeing. tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Back to sender. . . . suicide bomber! cheesy Back to sender I say!

Trust me. . . i am not ''bombing'' you. . . . just wanna holla because its conspicuous that u r the Nairaland female heavyweight champion. . cheesy. . . . . . . . . . savvy?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jkpretty(f): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

And i'll follow u. embarassed cry
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
i've not met any.but i've had a chat with two.one was  over ambitious  cool cool grin,
and the other,was very stupid. tongue

i'll love to have a telephone conversation with almondjoy\militia, grin grin, u seem like a nice girl in a crazy way
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by lukmond: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
i for like meet am too but i dey fear aj
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PurestBoy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2008
Well, I've not met anyone yet but looking forward to meeting a female Lander. I stay somewhere around Mokola in IB.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by kemisuga(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ buzzgonz

What do you meant by your "matters of approach"?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by aloib(f): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2008
lol at d-reloaded, still dont understand how yu take stuffs on here personal, lol talking bout shes yet to forgive like sey that one would affect the price of garri in the market, hahaha, like i give two hoots bout yu, babe get over it and move on, lol,
like seriously who takes nairaland serious, lol, sorry i burst a nerve, yu go dey alright.
i only come to read and if theres anythn intresting to laugh bout i would comment,
njot here to impress anyone or make friends, if someone yabs yu today and i find it funny i would comment and laugh,
no friendss or enemies,
i have only one great friend here and i got her back anytime. bestest sister on earth.
plan to meet her soon,
apart from her, dont care bout wat anyone says or feels bout me, y'all dont knw jack bout me real life, soooooooooooooo
me no send una
as tuface said as yu see me so oo i no send yu, but that one no mean i dont wish yu well

have a great day guys, kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2008
lol if you didnt care, you wouldnt have written that sermon to reply my ONE sentence.  wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tonia2000(f): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
Av met very few like jintujinta in IB, he's really an intelligent guy cheesy grin cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by janami(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2008
yeah. met one. very nice cool smiley
talked to a few ova the phone smiley
chatted wit some. cool
some i ve chatted with sha get as them be o angry  tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jintujinta(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
tonia2000:

Av met very few like jintujinta in IB, he's really an intelligent guy cheesy grin cool

Hmmm, someone makes me feel like a bright fellow.

Well, really, i must say that i was impressed when i met Tonia. Really, some pix don't do justice to some people. Tonia is a pleasant person, beautiful and very cultured.

Honestly, there are some nice people on Nairaland. People i want to associate with for a long time.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tonia2000(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2008
Thx dear cheesy.And hows work?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jintujinta(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
Fine baby, hope Ibadan is cool? Looking forward to seeing you again.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tonia2000(f): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2008
Yea its ok,looking 4ward to seeing ya too.cheers wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jintujinta(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2008
janami:

yeah. met one. very nice cool smiley
talked to a few ova the phone smiley
chatted wit some. cool
some i ve chatted with sha get as them be o angry tongue

Yep, I actually met Janami and we became friends. wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by efuah(f): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2008
ehem ehem . . . *cough* *cough*
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by jintujinta(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2008
efuah:

ehem ehem . . . *cough* *cough*

What is the cough about? i guess i would have met you first if you were in Nigeria. And our yeye super eagles denied me the opportunity to come and watch their finals in Ghana, we would have met then. I told you didn't i? You are another wonderful person on NL. I am proud of you.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by efuah(f): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
abeg, look front. . . redirect the toast toast tongue tongue tongue

thx dear, am blushing now grin embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by tRoOE(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
I met 3 Nairalanders but these two are dear to my heart
1st - We see majority of the time, but haven't seen her lately, got a tight schedule this semester and year, and she' always busy as usually. But really she totally different from her post, not crazy as you think, very generous to people got to give her that and nice looking (She can rocks anything that she puts on, not those cheap outfit) not like those ugly motherfuckers that full nlanders , she's like a big sister kiss
kiss kiss

2nd-   Met last yr xmas, we were both visiting Nigeria the same time, We clicked right away, it like we already knew each other before Nlander, we read each other like a book, she knows when am sad, happy, hurt e.t.c without telling her wasssup. Omo the babe is pretty, she looks totally different from her pics, i will call her drop dead gorgeous kiss kiss, we can't do a day without talking to each other, she's like my other sister from a different mom. She smart, funny, has a great personality but stubborn ahaha but I don't mind that since we understand each other. Saw her mom also, very nice looking woman, cool like hell and her dad

3rd - My mouth no fit talk wetin i see, it wasn't like i was planning on seeing the person, but anyway sha the person is cool i think undecided. my guy said this crazy remark about this person, but my lips are sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't want to meet anymore nlanders, judging from what I see here hell no.

Don’t do YIM with nalanders ahah I fear people, I hate those she/he says talk, my friendship doesn’t go beyond nalnd, too many hypocrites here.
 I don't go by people pics because majority of people looks totally different from what they have posted, most of the time they have their cutest pics posted on their profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.