Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11545 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2008
@somze
sometimes grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2008
That's a contrast . . . I sleep all the time grin
Except when my Manager or some top shot come visiting grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2008
somze:

That's a contrast . . . I sleep all the time grin
Except when my Manager or some top shot come visiting grin grin
lol! maybe i should try sleeping as often as you grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2008
so do u now get wat i mean kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2008
about kuvuki? sure, its a kingdom, your kingdom smiley
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2008
ibkaye
I'm going through a thread about relationships and religions.

I'm beginning to see some heated exchanges.

How long did you sleep for last nite?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2008
somze:

ibkaye
I'm going through a thread about relationships and religions.

I'm beginning to see some heated exchanges.

How long did you sleep for last night?
Lol, hmmm, for a few hours i guess, tongue grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2008
I know how few those hours are and that's just sad,

We'll have to talk about that. angry

I'm out of this thread. wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2008
somze:

I know how few those hours are and that's just sad,

We'll have to talk about that. angry

I'm out of this thread. wink
roflmao cheesy ok bro wink grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by techzone: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
techzone:

Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up
that place na real fok up
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2008
ibkaye:

about kuvuki? sure, its a kingdom, your kingdom smiley
ow bout comin over cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
holythug:

ow bout comin over cool
naah, Kano is good enough for me thankyou cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by aloib(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
i met an nl member last week, it was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, gosh, such a beautiful and charming person, went clubbing, drank, danced etc, fun fun fun
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
aloib:

i met an nl member last week, it was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, gosh, such a beautiful and charming person, went clubbing, drank, danced etc, fun fun fun
fun fun fun as in fok fok fok? i just dey ask question o
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SamMilla1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
I have met many great nairalanders here and i have met the bad ones too.

I think differently about different people here,

almondjoy for her fierce criticism against nonsenses and weakness.

his_grace for his stupid approach to every thread

delib, gilgee and ituen for always coming to my rescue whenever the insurgents attack

efuah for always laughing and smiling whenever we meet online

and above all, Chinda3 for pulling me back each time i want to misbehave.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

delib, gilgee and ituen for always coming to my rescue whenever the insurgents attack

so explicit.  you get sense jare.  u can think of more sha.  it will help us know WHO to BEWARE OF cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2008
SAM MILLA:

And I must tell you that you are becoming one of ma favorites for having the ability to leave me in stitches all day/night long! You are just to much of a riot! grin grin grin

Welcome aboard buddy! Thanks for keeping it real! One love! kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by olanajim(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2008
That is dangerous. Hope it is culled from Ali Baba joker?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
ibkaye:

naah, Kano is good enough for me thankyou cool
smiley kai u no even allow me finish ma question. . .yarinya na wa for u o
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2008
holythug:

smiley kai u no even allow me finish ma question. . .yarinya na wa for u o
grin lol
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by henry007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2008
one word i can say describes almost all nlanders is 'FREAK'
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by plsss(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2008
i have met gentledove.
she is a sister,
she is a blessing,
she is a testimony,
she is a friend!
above all, she is God fearing.
God bless you.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2008
plsss:

i have met gentledove.
she is a sister,
she is a blessing,
she is a testimony,
she is a friend!
God bless you.

plsss, why you dey make my head swell now? haba. you refused to take anything and even made jest that you wont wear green suit like the other guy grin by the way, your babe is superb o. abeg hold her tight.

thanks for all these complements. ori mi wu o, elagimo grin grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2008
plsss:

i have met gentledove.
she is a sister,
she is a blessing,
she is a testimony,
she is a friend!
God bless you.

u sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmnnnnnnnnnn lipsrsealed

so dis is plssss, aw u dey wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2008
anyway sha u gat free pass to kuvuki
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:26am On Apr 10, 2008
Congratulations Siena. . . you will make a fine moderetor in the travel section. I am so glad that you are the chosen one!

Go Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy  knock em dead! Infact I think you are going to be the only male moderator on Nairaland. Watch out for all them female "moderators" oooooooooooooooooooooooh! grin

That means more "foul" raps in travel section anymore! tongue

I wonder where that iice can I meet you thread went? undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2008
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:37am On Apr 10, 2008
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez! Thank you Somze!  Too much sleep sometimes makes me lose ma way around Nairaland.

he he he he he!   I for shout.  Abi moderator don delete her own thread? cheesy

To the finest moderators on Nairaland. . . iice, Mukina2 and Siena. Seun get taste no be small! Watch Nairaland become the best Nigerian website on this planet from now on. cool

Some bushwackers wanted to turn this website into an "agbero club"! cheesy

To iice, Mukina2 and Siena. . . . the best there is out there. Keep up your good work and love always! I think you guys are great! kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 3:43am On Apr 10, 2008
Why you just dey champion the support wagon anyhow? tongue

See wetin your influence dey cause for nairaland now, even iice don dey do me anyhow undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by uspry1(f): 3:50am On Apr 10, 2008
@AJ

Actually there are 4 moderators on NL right now!!! Only one you left out. grin

I also was puzzled about 5th one was changed or removed yesterday, but i say nothing!!

Yes, I agree with you for all moderators are doing great jobs!!!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2008
uspry1:

@AJ

Actually there are 4 moderators on Nairaland right now!!! Only one you left out. grin

I also was puzzled about 5th one was changed or removed yesterday, but i say nothing!!

Yes, I agree with you for all moderators are doing great jobs!!!

@Uspry1

Look, I really am not interested in that kind of job. . . I am a renegade as you know and would like to be obedient for a change.  I love to have a good time and post crap.  Besides, I WILL BE VERY PARTIAL!  I will deal seriously with some idiots here I swear.  I still have a list under ma bed. cheesy

Well if the changes were made. . .for a good reason.  Nairaland needs some sanity. . .Gosh!  You will make a fine moderator yourself Uspry1.  You know how to dig out repetitive threads and you are always fair.  Well let the selection process continue.  I am loving it!

@Topic

Nwando de Nwando. . . I think you will make a very fine moderator in the "Family"! Your superb "wifely/motherly/sisterly/auntily/niecely/" charm, intelligence and proper upbringing will serve to point many who are lost here in the right direction.

Kobojunkie or RichyBlack for Political section!
You guys would make great referees, while respecting the old dudes there. cheesy

Culture section is going to be problematic since too many WAZOBIA subgroups in there.  If they are insulting you in some language. . . you can't fit to delete the post since you cannot understand the heck what they are writing over there

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.