Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? (1639 Views)

Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US / The Traitors Of Christianity / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Explore2xmore:

I am seeking clarity about this as there are divergent views.

Can you or can't you not explain convincingly?
I have giving you explanation from the Bible, do you want me to give you speculations that is not supported by the scriptures?

If you think that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah, you should be able to give us convincing scriptures that back it up. As for me, the Bible did not give us the names other than the fact that they are two men, they are witnesses, power of miracles is given to them and they would preach for a number of days before they are killed and they will be resurected from the dead.

Any two men who fulfill ALL these conditions are the witnesses irrespective of whether their name is James or Joseph or Janitor or Junaid.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Explore2xmore: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
FxMasterz:

All this lengthy talk can be rendered heretic by one simple scripture -The two appearances Jesus had on the Mount of Transfiguration.

Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. The same Elijah that appeared to Jesus cannot be the same John tha Baptist.

Truly, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. That does not mean flesh and blood cannot appear there. Moses like Elijah probably never died too. His grave was never found. There's high tendency that their reappearance at the end of time as prophesied in the book of revelation was to accomplish the shedding off of the flesh so that they, in their spirit bodies can inherit the Kingdom of God.

Malachi 4:5 refers to the reappearance of Elijah before the coming of the dreadful day of the Lord. The dreadful day of the Lord is still future. It is a day of judgement. The first coming of Christ was not dreadful. It was for the salvation of souls. You can bear me witness that there was nothing dreadful about it. In the book of revelation, just immediately after Moses and Elijah (The two witnesses) were taken up after their redirection, the dreadful judgement of the Lord began upon the earth. That's the day Malachi was talking about.

John himself testified that "He was the voice of one crying in the wilderness" - John 1:23. Re-echoing an earlier prophecy of Isaiah about him.

"This is Elijah that was to come..." Is a prophetic language. It should not be taken literally. The literal meaning of those words was given at John's birth in Luke 1:17.

Being in the spirit of Elijah is not the same as being Elijah. The anointing or mantle of Elijah was upon him to deliver his fiery message of repentance to Israel. This is similar event as the one recorded of Elisha after the mantle of Elijah fell on him on the other side of Jordan. The sons of the prophet looking at Elisha afar off reported: "The spirit of Elijah doth rest upon Elisha". Elisha did not become Elijah at that point but he operated in the spirit of Elijah. John was not a reincarnation of Elijah. He was a distinct spirit with the zeal, fervour and anointing of Elijah.

Quite a good submission however where then do you place the statement of Jesus?

Mark 9:13
But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him."

Matthew 17:10-13
10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Explore2xmore: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
TenQ:

I have giving you explanation from the Bible, do you want me to give you speculations that is not supported by the scriptures?

If you think that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah, you should be able to give us convincing scriptures that back it up. As for me, the Bible did not give us the names other than the fact that they are two men, they are witnesses, power of miracles is given to them and they would preach for a number of days before they are killed and they will be resurected from the dead.

Any two men who fulfill ALL these conditions are the witnesses irrespective of whether their name is James or Joseph or Janitor or Junaid.

You know the speculators too give biblical support for their views. I was hoping you could give some input as to which is correct.

It's fine though. Thank you.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
MightySparrow:

In comma!??

Including the good thief on the cross?
He was in comma in paradise!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
@FxMasterz
When Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus.
Note that, John the Baptist already died.
John died in chapter 14 of Matthew, while Elijah and Moses appeared with Jesus in chapter 17.

Also in Mark. John the Baptist died in the sixth chapter of Mark and Elijah appeared in the 9th chapter on the mount of transfiguration.

Elijah was already a "spirit" according to you guys' bible.

You also said Moses did not die, see. Read your bible.
Deuteronomy 34:7 "And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died..."

Jude the brother of James even gave an account of what happened after Moses' death in Jude 1: 9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

So Moses died, according to the bible stories.

The Moses and Elijah that appeared to the bible Jesus were spirits.

Also it is important to know that, whenever Elijah appeared. There was always a Jezebel who wanted to kill him.
It happened in 1kings chapter 18-19
Since she couldn't kill Elijah.

When Elijah came back as John the Baptist. The spirit of Jezebel also reappeared as herodias (another case of reincarnation in the bible that people don't know about)

Jesus himself said John the Baptist was Elijah, so why the stress?
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
TenQ:

In comma!??

Where is Paradise?
Ọmọ Jesus didn't go to anywhere that day with the thief this is the correct rendering of what Jesus said:

“Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43

So it was that day Jesus promised the thief not that the guy is going to heaven o! smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by FxMasterz: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Quite a good submission however where then do you place the statement of Jesus?

Mark 9:13
But I tell you, Elijah has come, and they have done to him everything they wished, just as it is written about him."

Matthew 17:10-13
10 The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.

The Lord Jesus was speaking in prophetic language there. The clarification of that statement is found in Luke 1:17.

Prophetically, there are two events associated with Elijah. Both events were mentioned in the book of Malachi 4:5-6:

"5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

The real Elijah would accomplish verse 5 as prophesied in the book of Revelation. In the book of Revelation, Elijah was not seen "turning the hearts of the children to their fathers." He was busy commanding fire and prophesying. He was shutting the heavens. He
and Moses appeared on the scene suddenly prophesying and doing mighty and dreadful deeds. They didn't have time to turn the hearts of the children to the fathers.

John accomplished verse 6 as the "voice of one crying in the wilderness, make straight the path of the Lord." He performed this task in the spirit of Elijah. Under the same anointing that Elijah carried So, he is spiritually called Elijah. Someone in the spiritual mantle of Elijah (John the Baptist) is prophetically called Elijah but he is not physically Elijah. The real Elijah comes at the close of the age.

For example, let's look at a similar prophetic language about Jerusalem.

Revelation 11:8:
"[8] And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

You can see that the city referred to here is clearly Jerusalem. It was spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. That does not make Jerusalem Sodom or Egypt. It's a prophetic language. This prophecy is already fulfilled in our own days. Sodomy means Gayism - Homosexuality. LGBTQ things. These are things for which Israel is known today. John accurately named Israel Sodom spiritually. That does not make Israel Sodom geographically or otherwise. Egypt means a departure from the true God. A breaking of the divine covenant. This is already clear. Those guys who call themselves Israelites today don't know God. Today's Israel is spiritually Sodom and Egypt.Israel is not Egypt geographically or other wise. The same way John was spiritually Elijah but not physically Elijah.

As Jerusalem is not physically Sodom, so also John is not physically Elijah. The spirit of Sodom is upon Jerusalem just as the spirit of Elijah was upon John. However, they are two distinct individuals.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Where is Paradise?
Ọmọ Jesus didn't go to anywhere that day with the thief this is the correct rendering of what Jesus said:

“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43

So it was that day Jesus promised the thief not that the guy is going to heaven o! smiley

So, you are saying that Jesus was not speaking he truth!?

Is the statement“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” UNTRUE?
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by FxMasterz: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
@FxMasterz
When Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus.
Note that, John the Baptist already died.
John died in chapter 14 of Matthew, while Elijah and Moses appeared with Jesus in chapter 17.

Also in Mark. John the Baptist died in the sixth chapter of Mark and Elijah appeared in the 9th chapter on the mount of transfiguration.

Elijah was already a "spirit" according to you guys' bible.

You also said Moses did not die, see. Read your bible.
Deuteronomy 34:7 "And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died..."

Jude the brother of James even gave an account of what happened after Moses' death in Jude 1: 9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

So Moses died, according to the bible stories.

The Moses and Elijah that appeared to the bible Jesus were spirits.

Also it is important to know that, whenever Elijah appeared. There was always a Jezebel who wanted to kill him.
It happened in 1kings chapter 18-19
Since she couldn't kill Elijah.

When Elijah came back as John the Baptist. The spirit of Jezebel also reappeared as herodias (another case of reincarnation in the bible that people don't know about)

Jesus himself said John the Baptist was Elijah, so why the stress?

Jesus saying John the Baptist was Elijah is prophetic language. Please read my recent response to Explore2xmore. I explained it in the context of Jerusalem being Sodom and Egypt.

Yeah Moses probably died. I didn't say emphatically that he did not die. The statement was a probability. I had said "Moses like Elijah probably did not die." It was a statement of probability. In the light of what Jude said about the disputation on the body of Moses. We can further establish that Moses probably didn't die. His physical body became a bone of contention only because it was still alive. The physical body is useless after death. Its destination is the grave. Neither God, Angels nor Satan are concerned about the body of a dead man. The body that could be contended for by Satan is a living body because that one has a destination beyond the grave. These are all probabilities because God never revealed what happened to Moses on the top of Pisgah in Mount Nebo. He simply disappeared. It is reasonable for the people of his days to think that he died and that God had buried him. God never said that to anybody. We are not perfect in knowledge. A day will come when every mystery shall be uncovered.

The Jezebel appearance wherever Elijah appeared could be taken as a mere deduction. The idea of Herodias being John's Jezebel is not theologically grounded enough to paint John as Elijah. Most times, when you carry the prophetic mantle of somebody, you would experience similar life events like that individual whose mantle you're carrying. The same travails, tribulations and vagaries of life happen to you. Compare Elijah's ministry with that of Elisha, the similarities are even more pronounced than John's. Elijah is not John. John is not a reincarnation of Elijah.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by orisa37: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
WE ARE ALL WORKS IN PROGRESS IN THE HANDS OF GOD.
IT IS THE BUSINESS OF GOD ONLY TO FINISH US INDIVIDUALLY INTO EITHER SCRAPS(ETERNAL DAMNATION) OR GOODS(ETERNAL LIFE).
AND IN ANY OF THESE STATUSES THAT WE MAY END UP, SCRAPS OR GOODS, AS FINISHED PRODUCTS, ONLY GOD CAN RECYCLE US AS HE PLEASES.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MightySparrow: 12:58am On Dec 03, 2023
TenQ:

In comma!??

grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Explore2xmore:
■ Are these parts of scripture meaningless then?
This description of the two witnesses bears a striking resemblance to the miracles performed by Elijah in the Old Testament. In 1 Kings 17, Elijah proclaimed that there would be no rain in the land, and in 1 Kings 18, he called down fire from heaven to consume a sacrifice.
The appearance of Elijah alongside Moses at the transfiguration of Jesus is another indicator of Elijah's significance in the end times. In Matthew 17:3-4, it says, "Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus. Peter said to Jesus, 'Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.'"
■ Elijah did not experience physical death but was taken up to heaven in a fiery chariot (2 Kings 2:11) supports the notion that he is destined to return as one of the two witnesses in Revelation. The idea that Elijah did not die but was taken directly to heaven leaves the possibility open for him to return in the future as one of the witnesses. Although his apparent return as new born John the Baptist or a John the Baptist of kindred spirit adds on some uncertainty.
The last days which referred to the time of God's judgment against the nation of Israel took place in the same generation that Jesus's disciples were a part of. We are talking approximately 1900 years ago. undecided

2. Jesus Christ informed you that Elijah had already come(past tense). Are you expecting Elijah to have to come again? undecided
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Explore2xmore: 2:13am On Dec 03, 2023
How can Elijah come before Jesus, as stated in Matthew, and also come before the great and awesome day of the Lord, as stated in Malachi?

How do the the people ask of Elijah when
Kings 19 says:
15 And the Lord said to him, “Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus. And when you arrive, you shall anoint Hazael to be king over Syria.
16 And Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint to be king over Israel, and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint to be prophet in your place.
17 And the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael shall Jehu put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha put to death.

Is Jehu and Jesus not confused? Jehu being King and putting some to death isn't a form judgement?
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Explore2xmore: 2:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The last days which referred to the time of God's judgment against the nation of Israel took place in the same generation that Jesus's disciples were a part of. We are talking approximately 1900 years ago. undecided

2. Jesus Christ informed you that Elijah had already come(past tense). Are you expecting Elijah to have to come again? undecided

Jesus did not give judgement yet
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2023
Explore2xmore:
■ Jesus did not give judgement yet
Jesus Christ's judgment — for those who are of the Kingdom of God —is not the last days referred to in the Bible. Rather it comes after the resurrection has taken place. undecided

The last days spoken of by the Prophets refer to the final days of God's judgment against the Nation of Israel(Judah) by the standard that is His Old Law of Moses. And that came to a close about 1900 years ago as prophesied by the Prophets. undecided
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Dec 03, 2023
Explore2xmore:
■ How can Elijah come before Jesus, as stated in Matthew, and also come before the great and awesome day of the Lord, as stated in Malachi?
■ How do the the people ask of Elijah when
Kings 19 says:
15 And the Lord said to him, “Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus. And when you arrive, you shall anoint Hazael to be king over Syria.
16 And Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint to be king over Israel, and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint to be prophet in your place.
17 And the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael shall Jehu put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha put to death.
Is Jehu and Jesus not confused? Jehu being King and putting some to death isn't a form judgement?
1. You don't seem to be paying attention at all to what you are supposedly reading there.
4 “Remember and obey the law of my servant Moses. I gave those laws and rules to him at Mount Horeb. They are for all the people of Israel.
5 “Look, I will send Elijah the prophet to you. He will come before that great and terrible time of judgment from the Lord.
6 Elijah will help the parents become close to their children, and he will help the children become close to their parents. This must happen, or I will come and destroy your country.” - Malachi 4 vs 4- 7
Elijah did arrive before the great and terrible time of judgment from God. undecided

2. What do you mean by "Is Jehu and Jesus not confused"? Why would you think to insert Jesus into what is written in the book of 1 Kings? A king putting some people to death is not to be confused with God's Judgment against the Nations of Israel(and Judah). God's final judgment is instead described in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 through to the last chapter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2023
TenQ:

So, you are saying that Jesus was not speaking he truth!?

Is the statement“Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” UNTRUE?

You've edited my post this is the rendering:

“Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”

Jesus made the promise that day but it's not the same day that he will be with that thief in Paradise. If lifetime insurance of $50b is issued to a day old baby and the giver say the child should be given when he is 25 years old surely it's until he attain that age before he could become a billionaire but the assurance has been granted that day.

So Jesus made that promise but the thief will start enjoying the benefits when Paradise begins on planet earth only BORN AGAIN Christians (baptized with water and anointed with God's Holy Spirit}l) are going to heaven {John 3:3-5} that thief never got baptized in water nor anointed with Holy Spirit! smiley
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by paxonel(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2023
Explore2xmore:
There appears some verses in the Bible that say reincarnation doesn't occur.
they only appears,
There is no such verse in the bible

Hebrews 9:27 - "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment
then after judgement what happens?
Reincarnation!

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

This means that the dead are always coming back, but with a different body.

So, there is reincarnation

Yet Jesus is said to say Elijah had come but wasn't recognised. Matthew 11:10-14.
obviously, Elijah came back with a different body. This time, in the person of John the baptist

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy all Adam's descendants died.

Do you now believe in Jesus of Nazareth? Because it's only him that mentioned 24 elders o! wink

You are still a baby spiritually. Their are many things not recorded in your bible. Did Enoch die? Did Elijah die? I rather call the messiah the name in the first edited bible than what many of you call that you don't know the origin. You call a Hebrew man a name that has no meaning in Hebrew and even in all languages
When you have nothing tn say again you come up with all these useless questions
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Present the worshipers of your own God, to the world i presents the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses!

That's the undeniable evidence of the Bible God.

Without such an organized group these is no single evidence of God! Isaiah 43:10-12 smiley
JWs are brain dead ppl. They have been decieved and their brains hijaacked. They are working for their GB claiming they are working for a God they don't know. They are even claiming to replace ppl God made covenant with. The foolish followers never read with their brain to see the many lies of their dead organisation/company. Bunch of headless fools
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You've edited my post this is the rendering:

“Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”

Jesus made the promise that day but it's not the same day that he will be with that thief in Paradise. If lifetime insurance of $50b is issued to a day old baby and the giver say the child should be given when he is 25 years old surely it's until he attain that age before he could become a billionaire but the assurance has been granted that day.

So Jesus made that promise but the thief will start enjoying the benefits when Paradise begins on planet earth only BORN AGAIN Christians (baptized with water and anointed with God's Holy Spirit}l) are going to heaven {John 3:3-5} that thief never got baptized in water nor anointed with Holy Spirit! smiley
I edited it to read the real translation of the greek

Check it out in the attachment: Why did you swap TODAY with "I SAY"
Say exactly what Jesus said rather than attributing to Him what you want him to say!

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2023
bobestman:

You are still a baby spiritually. There are many things not recorded in your bible. Did Enoch die? Did Elijah die? I rather call the messiah the name in the first edited bible than what many of you call that you don't know the origin. You call a Hebrew man a name that has no meaning in Hebrew and even in all languages
When you have nothing tn say again you come up with all these useless questions

The highlighted is enough so no further comment! cheesy
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2023
bobestman:

JWs are brain dead ppl. They have been decieved and their brains hijaacked. They are working for their GB claiming they are working for a God they don't know. They are even claiming to replace ppl God made covenant with. The foolish followers never read with their brain to see the many lies of their dead organisation/company. Bunch of headless fools

You've forgotten that there are many things not recorded in the Bible shey?

The complete Bible said we must work for the Governing Body otherwise we are enemies of the Messiah.

So there's no need to argue hold onto your ideas while i hold onto mine! cheesy
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2023
TenQ:

I edited it to read the real translation of the greek
Check it out in the attachment: Why did you swap TODAY with "I SAY"
Say exactly what Jesus said rather than attributing to Him what you want him to say!

Was there a comma in the original writing?

Ọmọ it's translators who added chapters, verses and the punctuations.
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You've forgotten that there are many things not recorded in the Bible shey?

The complete Bible said we must work for the Governing Body otherwise we are enemies of the Messiah.

So there's no need to argue hold onto your ideas while i hold onto mine! cheesy
You are working without knowledge just like a man building without a plan. You don't see. You don't hear. You are not led by the spirit that makes one a son of God. You are just following your GB's order. You are working in vain!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is enough so no further comment! cheesy
You are just a brainwash fool. You think you know but know nothing. You laugh at ppl but can't see that you are the one in error. I will never take it lightly with you ppl. Inspite of your many errors and lies. You ppl still claim to be the only true ppl. Thieves!
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2023
bobestman:

You are working without knowledge just like a man building without a plan. You don't see. You don't hear. You are not led by the spirit that makes one a son of God. You are just following your GB's order. You are working in vain!
You can't prove any of the above because:

"There are many things not recorded in your bible" ~ bobestman smiley
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2023
bobestman:

You are just a brainwash fool. You think you know but know nothing. You laugh at ppl but can't see that you are the one in error. I will never take it lightly with you ppl. Inspite of your many errors and lies. You ppl still claim to be the only true ppl. Thieves!

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

John 20:30; 21:25. You are a baby spiritually. Even many of the translators ommited certain things for reasons known to them. It is not just to read, without knowledge you can't understand. I am not your mate on these things
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by bobestman(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I gave you a verse up their. You are a big fool
Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2023
bobestman:

John 20:30; 21:25. You are a baby spiritually. Even many of the translators ommited certain things for reasons known to them. It is not just to read, without knowledge you can't understand. I am not your mate on these things

bobestman:

I gave you a verse up their. You are a big fool

You're just agitating in vain because:

"There are many things not recorded in your bible" ~ bobestman wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? by TenQ: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was there a comma in the original writing?

Ọmọ it's translators who added chapters, verses and the punctuations.
Remove the comma and read what the Greek says: why did you swap today with I say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church / Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? / What Is The Truth About Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.