Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping (165 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping by Balablue64: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
Actually i just got a job as a housekeeper so i want to ask do they do overnight work, like do they work at night?
The manager didn't really explain things to me he just said "it's a daily job Monday to Sunday with one day off in a week,
and i know the body i have i cannot work at night, if i don't sleep well for one night i will fall sick.
So please who have worked as a housekeeper in a hotel before should tell me, do they work at night or you can sleep? Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping by godgrace777(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Do you mean security work? If yes then i think so but to be sure of your work status you need to ask the manager himself though
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping by Balablue64: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
godgrace777:
Do you mean security work? If yes then i think so but to be sure of your work status you need to ask the manager himself though

So it's not security job, it's housekeeper like Steward /cleaner job
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping by bigiyaro(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
It is basically a cleaner job, and it depends on how big the hotel is, if they run shifts, you sleep during the day and work in the night, when you are on night shift. If no shifts, then you will have closing hours to sleep during the night.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Housekeeping by godgrace777(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Balablue64:

So it's not security job, it's housekeeper like Steward /cleaner job
I don't know much about that though i was just giving my own opinion on what you said but it's good if you ask him direct to avoid any issues of work between you two...

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Dating Plug / How Una Dey See 2024 / Understanding What Redpill And Redpiller Is All About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.