Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? (2917 Views)

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Some girls are so disgusting and such a big turn off 🤮

I met with a girl have been crushing on yerstaday at a hotel but was so disappointed ☹️

When she opened her leg Omo the room was stinking fish odour plus there was stretch marks on the sides of her laps such a big turn that my prick went flat instantly.

This is a message to all girls take care of your body especially your private part no sane man would love to eat dirty

You ladies can do better Abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by FuckingMachine: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

A met with a girl have been crushing on yerstaday at a hotel but was so disappointed ☹️

When she opened her leg Omo the room was stinking fish odour plus there was stretch marks on the sides of her laps such a big turn that my prick went flat instantly.

This is a message to all girls take care of your body especially your private part no same man would love to eat dirty

Seems we bleeped the same girl o. shocked
Same thing happened to me yesterday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

Figment of your own imagination.

Honestly, women manage men, let's not go there. Because men stinks terribly, from incurable halitosis, down to unendurable body odour..kai cry about 99.9% of men have these problems especially Nigerian men.

11 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by gameova(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Honestly, women manage men, let's not go there. Because men stinks terribly, from incurable halitosis, down to unendurable body odour..kai cry about 99.9% of men have these problems especially Nigerian men.
But still, Foreigners can't get enough of us and are ready to do the impossible to please us

Dey play

18 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by S1MP: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2023
See them
Just a while ago, they bashed the hell out of a girl just because she said she didn't like short and bald men
Now here they are, talking about smelly female private parts
The hypocrisy stinks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by MDBAKP: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Hmmm. Nairaland girls rights now

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by OndoRaph(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I like your profile pix dawn
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by ednut1(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

A met with a girl have been crushing on yerstaday at a hotel but was so disappointed ☹️

This is a message to all girls take care of your body especially your private part no same man would love to eat dirty

most women have stretch marks. The girl is probably suffering from BV mostly caused by having too many sex partner or reaction to antibiotics

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is like you are one of them dirty gals is just an advice tho not an insult to your gender wise up dear you can do better

5 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:
See them
Just a while ago, they bashed the hell out of a girl just because she said she didn't like short and bald men
The hypocrisy stinks

Is not about hypocrisy bro so you can have sez with a girl who stinks? If that’s the case then you must be a very dirty man too or you are just mentally ill 😷
Take care of your hygiene bro so you don’t eat shit

4 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Owolabi97(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Seems we bleeped the same girl o. shocked
Same thing happened to me yesterday.
grin grin
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2023
ednut1:
most women have stretch marks. The girl is probably suffering from BV mostly caused by having too many sex partner or reaction to antibiotics
These stretch marks were on the both sides on her pvssy bro Aswear if you see such you won’t be able to eat for that day

Was so irritating to look at
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Bigseven(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Honestly, women manage men, let's not go. Because men stinks terribly, from incurable halitosis, down to unendurable body odour..kai cry about 99.9% of men have these problems especially Nigerian men.
not to dispute your claims because both gender have different body issues but your gender is the IDAN of them all. Let everyone maintain good hygiene as we mingle

8 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by sacajawea: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

I met with a girl have been crushing on yerstaday at a hotel but was so disappointed ☹️

This is a message to all girls take care of your body especially your private part no sane man would love to eat dirty

And the Girl fine well well?
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by RichieDasaint: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Any girl facing that challenges should try and buy Boric Acid and use it it works perfectly well one of my girl was victim until she started using it. Now if she opens her leg there’s no such odour anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
sacajawea:

And the Girl fine well well?

Yeah bro

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by LordofNaija: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
RichieDasaint:
Any girl facing that challenges should try and buy Boric Acid and use it it works perfectly well one of my girl was victim until she started using it. Now if she opens her leg there’s no such odour anymore
Indications on how to use the Boric acid?
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Kevineleven(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

OMG, MADAME V, does it mean that you bleeped 99.9℅ of Nigerian men?
You said "especially Nigerian men" you went International too?
How! how!! how!!!

4 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by 1Sharon(f): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kevineleven:

OMG, MADAME V, does it mean that you bleeped 99.9℅ of Nigerian men?
You said "especially Nigerian men" you went International too?
How! how!! how!!!

Did you ask the OP If he had slept with all women?
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Waffarianman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

Smelling virgina pussy, I mean smelling ToTo turns me off completely. I hate pussy that stinks will just tell her to wear her pant... I no do again grin grin ; shocked
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Waffarianman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

D's 1 matta wen no konsign you Cum dey pain you like D's hope is not what am thinking 🤔. Make I kukuma talk ahm abi your kpekus dey smell too am just asking for NL. grin grin shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Padipadi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:
See them
The hypocrisy stinks
Sharap sIMP!
Your dîck is useless in the midst of males.
When men talk you keep quiet!
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is draw-draw. Women v halitosis, odour etc too. And to cap it all, you v stretch marks or not?
Don't lie!
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NFBI: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Even the mouth that is used for talking and eating smells.. talk less of a hole that is covered with pant 24/7

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Kevineleven(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Did you ask the OP If he had slept with all women?
OP was was talking about a girl and in his post he said some girls but our MadameV said that 99.9% of men, especially Nigeria men.

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Mobahd: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2023
NBAjunior:

I have been meeting girls with fish smells until I met one with gutter plus fish plus Dustin bin smell. The girl smell.horrible
I mean it horrible
Just wondering if they don't perceive it.

3 Likes

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2023
Mobahd:

I have been meeting girls with fish smells until I met one with gutter plus fish plus Dustin bin smell. The girl smell.horrible
I mean it horrible
Just wondering if they don't perceive it.

Aswear they do bro they know they stink down there

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by thesilentman(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2023
women ought to change undies atleast every 12 hours.Better still go pantiesless and braless after the first 12 hours.One reason i regard my wifey.
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Mobahd: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2023
NBAjunior:

Aswear they do bro they know they stink down there

May be you are right.... I swear they need to be arrested for constituting private nuisance
The smell was with me for two days. I perceive it everywhere even cabs, on the street , at work
This is unfair

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by RichieDasaint: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
LordofNaija:

Indications on how to use the Boric acid?
I be man oo so na my girl use am but she tell me say them Dey insert am for mid night before day break e go don meltdown and attract all the nonsense inside the Toto together as morning reach na to watch everything come out! Insert am like once in a week for like a month
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by charlsecy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
thesilentman:
women ought to change undies atleast every 12 hours.
It's good to change undies, but the odour has little or nothing to do with underwear change frequency.

1 Like

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by TinubuThief: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Uchechi, na thunder go fire you for giving me gonorrhea with that your rotten fish smelly infested towtow that year. Tueh

If I remember am anytime, I will feel like crying aswear chai
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by Angrigowt: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Infection. It's been 2yrs now wey i nack last. Bad memories of smelly pussy,dip finger inside. Dirt in my fingernails. Out of 10. Na only 3 clean ..fuc k disgusting memories man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Cheating? / Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion / He Deceived Me Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.