Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? (2926 Views)

My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2023
OndoRaph:
I like your profile pix dawn
Those thick laps for that profile picture wey you dey see so e, girls with that kind laps their kitten dey ooze ask Dbanj wey be legend he go tell you.
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by LenaJon(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Honestly, I hate anything like smell down there. That's why I try as much as possible to keep that place neat, clean, clear, fresh and sweet.

If you squeeze your nose after dipping your finger in your vagina and perceiving it, then there's a problem.

A vagina is not supposed to smell at all. If your vagina smells, then there's a problem some where.
Re: As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? by NBAjunior: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2023
LenaJon:
Honestly, I hate anything like smell down there. That's why I try as much as possible to keep that place neat, clean, clear, fresh and sweet.

If you squeeze your nose after dipping your finger in your vagina and perceiving it, then there's a problem.

A vagina is not supposed to smell at all. If your vagina smells, then there's a problem some where.

Some girls know they smell down there but they don’t do anything about it.. they would still give it to the next person to bleep like that talking from experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Scared That He Might Be Keeping Another Woman / 'female' Wife And 'male' Husband? / How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.