Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? (52080 Views)

Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) / Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / Five Reasons You Must Stop Drinking Garri Before 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2023
BlaqFaze:
I wonder while will anybody leave other cereals like Golden morn and decide to take garri that is not good for the health

Let's be honest with ourselves here, garri drinking is common with poor people because it's cheap to get...that should be the only reason you're taking garri
noted, you may take a bow and leave.
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by boomssey(f): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

I drink my Garri straight with Sugar Ice water with little ice block

I don't like distraction

And it must be Ijebu and Yoruba Garri

No Ibo yellow Garri that I hate, that one is only good for Eba

thought I was the only one who didn't like taking milk with garri
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by rumenase(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Mikespecialone:

Lol, okay you will create a keyboard shortcut that’s if you are using an iPhone ,donno about android or you can google it but I use an Apple phone, so you will copy the naira sign firstly then open keyboard in your general settings and click text replacement , there's a plus + sign at the right top side of ur screen, paste the ₦ sign and write ₦aira as ur shortcut word ..... That's all
I learnt from this too ₦
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by iamclime(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Lol grin Bro please how can I get this Naira symbol on my keyboard?
Download the Google keyboard. Then select English (Nigeria)
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by dominique(f): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Coolgent:

Why if i may ask

I can't stand it. It's Garri±groundnut with very chilled water for me. I can still manage it with little sugar but when you start adding all sorts of stuff that will remove the sourness, heck no!🤢

2 Likes

Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by Mikespecialone(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
rumenase:
I learnt from this too ₦

You’re welcome 😉 too

1 Like

Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by Coolgent(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
dominique:

I can't stand it. It's Garri±groundnut with very chilled water for me. I can still manage it with little sugar but when you start adding all sorts of stuff that will remove the sourness, heck no!🤢
We are on the same page Gari+Water+Milk+ groundnut
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by ImoleNaija: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Coolgent:

We are on the same page Gari+Water+Milk+ groundnut

You're not on the same page. She prefers her garri sour, & adding milk to the combo would change the taste.
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by Coolgent(m): 5:36am On Dec 05, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You're not on the same page. She prefers her garri sour, & adding milk to the combo would change the taste.
Ok o
Re: Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? by Ayeesha454(f): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2023
Can never be me😁😁😁
Also have you seen Oraimo smart clipper that everyone is talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.