Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (31489 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Jenifa1: 4:29am On Nov 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Patience is such a humpa loompa.

don't let her come lecture you o. better behave

www.nairaland.com/attachments/464261_family0_jpg4911682e7b96e8a919de2c0a26313600
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by SEFAGO(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2011
BlackLibya you make no sense whatsoever.

If you ask the average black guy to pick a girl, he will pick one with a hairstyle in this order:
"good natural hair" --> good weave ---> relaxed hair --> medium natural hair (not too nappy, not too straight) --> bad weave Grin--> nappy hair

most women who wear fake hair are cognizant of this order. They know it either through personal experience or through observation. They see what kind of women the men are chasing after. and they try to emulate these women with weaves and make-up.
same with bleaching. Most guys can't even tell if a girl is bleaching (unless she's using a cheap application or has been doing it for many years). all they see is beautiful "light skin" Grin

so to me, all these guys like blackLibra, are hypocrites.
I don't know him in real life but if he is like 99% of black guys out there then he is lying through his teeth in his posts! I can only laugh

Shiite seems you have given this a lot of thought sha. Personal experience?

East African women are beautiful though, there is this girl I currently have a massive crush on- she is east african grin. Man it was love at first sight. I have never met a Nigerian girl that melted my heart like that though.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by meonbooty: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2011
SEFAGO:

East African women are beautiful though, there is this girl I currently have a massive crush on- she is east african  grin. Man it was love at first sight. I have never met a Nigerian girl that melted my heart like that though.

SEFAGO.    .    . lol

Finally, Finally, Finally!

Did you get my friend request? lol

PS: Nice dance steps BTW. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by emofine(f): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2011
@ BlackLibya
Oh come now. . .is that why you call yourself BlackLibya? Are you Libya's spokesperson? The occurrence in Libya is not celebrated by Nigerians - your ignorance is so infuriating. We have our own trials in our country to be busy celebrating the downfalls of others. . .yet many nations on that continent take delight in our predicament yet will you accuse those people/nations of not being proud?!
Ghadaffi had sought for the balkanization of Nigeria so there may be some who fail to sympathize with him or Libya still that does not mean Nigeria encourages any of the mess in Libya.
Nigerians in Calabash signed themselves over to the British? What on earth are you on about now? Do you even know what a "Calabash" is?

So Oluchi's apparent statement inspired you to believe all Nigerians are like the ones in her supposed anecdote thus you readily conclude all Nigerians perceive natural hair as lower class. If she had said what you claim she had said how can I be sure you never took it out of context. I've never worn a weave and I have never been accused of suffering from abject poverty. Now you have two Nigerians. . .(although I very much doubt your claim about Oluchi more so because she is a model aka a canvass who is dolled up by her agents and other professional artists alike so her wearing a weave was probably part of the check list they supplied) . . .telling you different things concerning natural hair . . so what will you thus say from now on?  Not everybody carries the same thoughts back home so if one person thinks one way it doesn't automatically become our culture . . .but you will conveniently overlook the countless Nigerian women who do not adhere to Oluchi's supposed remark and do sport their own natural crown to group us all under one umbrella and serve us a misguided lecture!

From Oluchi to Patience Jonathan eh? So the Nigerian first lady now serves as the portrait for all Nigeria women? By wearing her hair "proudly" I assume you mean sporting her natural hair, right? . . . So any Nigerian woman in the limelight that does not carry their own natural hair is absolute proof that all Nigerian women are ashamed of their natural hair abi? Oh what must you think of the Cameroonians then. Are they proud-less people too if we were to use Chantal Biya as their portrait? I wonder what you would have said If she was a Nigerian.

GEJ does not dress like he is a "cowboy from Texas". This is why I believe you are highly ignorant! You should ask questions instead of assuming. I am from Delta and our traditional attire differs to the well known Agbada. GEJ dresses as a typical man from Niger Delta from head to toe. Do you even know how our men from Niger Delta dress like? No! you obviously don't yet you want to come here and summarize us all. Nigeria does not have only one type of traditional wear.
Oh and have you noticed that us proud-less Nigerians are the only Africans whose head of states always wear traditional attire. . .

Even if we are not proud black people what is to you anyway? Why do you congregate with non-proud black people? To convert us abi? Abeg worry about your own . . .in your world blackness may be your be all and end all but not all of us was shaped under such mentality . . .you have no idea of our culture and beliefs and how we operate, you are so ignorant! There are many Languages with varying dialects in Nigeria. People who speak the same language may have a lack of ease comprehending another person who communicates in a different dialect of the same language. If many Nigerians here have apparently complained about the "lack of fluency in several languages" how much more here sought to converse in our so called "dying languages"? How many language threads has been created for various languages on this site? Even people of different ethnic groups speak their neighbours languages here but still you have the gall to tell us that we are ashamed of our languages or is it "dying languages"?. . .Who are you?

What makes you think that Nigerian languages are not taught in school? . . . .although you did say "African languages" to be precise yet you'll use such warped data (which I doubt) to point only at Nigerians as evidence as to why Nigerians out of that group called Africans are not proud. . .what about the proud, black conscious Southern/Eastern Africans, are their languages not under the African umbrella again?

Even if it was true it is the duty of the parents to make sure their child understands and converse in their language, language is not reserved for only school. Here in the UK they offer degrees that cater to various African languages including Yoruba and Hausa so your argument clearly holds no weight!

Speaking English does not mean we have chosen to discard our culture *sigh*
Nigerians are multilingual people, we are able to speak English as well as our various languages. We speak English because it is neutral and a global lingua franca, as well at it being employed as a means to communicate with our compatriots it also enables us to communicate with outsiders. . . how else would you have been able to preach your fallacy to us if we didn't comprehend English? via Yoruba?
Please do not insult us by generalizing us because it would be unfair of me to generalize your entire people and call them all ignorant due to the senseless jargon you have sprouted.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by MSeast: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
the whole point of my initial post was to celebrate the differences in africa, in Somalia where i am from we literally have the most darkest beauties and people with grey light brown eyes with paler complexions, in Nigeria you have such diversity as-well, the point is that we as africans shouldn't be labelled as having one dimension to us, when we are so rich in our heritage culture and natural wealth, we have the wealthiest continent in terms of untapped wealth, but this inferiority complex is what is holding us back, we label ourselves as lesser and we self hate, we put each-other down and keep going round in a vicious cycle,, when i went to Kenya i literally was astounded by the beauty of our lands, and Somalia was breathtaking when i went there, with a little push we can become truly great, also the poverty in Nigeria can be eradicate if people united to break the rich/poor divide, i hope we get there. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2011

Speaking English does not mean we have chosen to discard our culture *sigh*
Nigerians are multilingual people, we are able to speak English as well as our various languages. We speak English because it is neutral and a global lingua franca, as well at it being employed as a means to communicate with our compatriots it also enables us to communicate with outsiders. . . how else would you have been able to preach your fallacy to us if we didn't comprehend English? via Yoruba?
Please do not insult us by generalizing us because it would be unfair of me to generalize your entire people and call them all ignorant due to the senseless jargon you have sprouted.

Emo, I think that the reason these statements offend you is because you have recognized some truth in them or felt the same way at times throughout your life. As a person proud African, you probably are angered that such things even occur. Addressing Ghaddafi, he supported the balkanization of Nigeria because that he knows that the federalization of Nigeria was achieved because Britain wanted a federated Nigeria. As far as a calabash, yes it is a gourd used as a container, usually for water. I meant Calabar, the names are similiar and yes they did sign themselves over to the british. In fact, it is probably the Calabar who started the dress you speak of as "delta" because they were the first people in the air to adopt western clothes. European explorers, administrators, and military leaders in Africa often dressed in this manner.

It is not just Oluchi's statement, when I watch Nigerian movies, I never see actresses with their natural hair. When you see Miss Nigeria, her hair is not natural. Emo I will tell you that black people as a whole are not a proud people, we are awakening, but we are not there yet. I am on a forum about nigeria, so I will speak about Nigerians and not AA's or every other African country.

One reason can assume other languages are not taught in Nigeria's schools is because English is the official language. In most countries where a foreign language is the official one it takes over everything. Southern and Eastern languages are under threat also. Southern languages are under threat from English also, Eastern languages are under threat from English and Amharic, of which Amharic is a better alternative than English. About being able to communicate, there is already an auxillary language called Afrihili, which was designed to facilitate communication between Africans across Africa. It is native to Africa as opposed to using European auxillaries which allow European cultural imperialism to creep over.

They teach Yoruba and Igbo in Brazil also, that doesnt mean they are teaching it in Nigeria. If Nigerian public schools are teaching and making Nigerian languages compulsory then I commend them. Look, I'm not Nigerian you're right Emo but we dont need to be enemies. As an ambassador of Nigeria, you should be trying to inform me of the virtues of your country.

BTW, my name is Black Libya just as a way to bring awareness of something that people seem to think doesnt exist.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by meonbooty: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2011
SEFAGO:

East African women are beautiful though, there is this girl I currently have a massive crush on- she is east african  grin. Man it was love at first sight. I have never met a Nigerian girl that melted my heart like that though.

Na when you go teach me how to dance erm? wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by emofine(f): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ BlackLibya I was not offended because I "recognized some truth" in your erroneous remarks. I did take offence and continue to do so by your patronizing tone which you use to constantly tell Nigerians about ourselves even when actual Nigerians who are in a better position to educate you about Nigeria/Nigerians correct you. Why do you think your words about Nigeria holds more weight than Nigerians? If a Nigerian tells you, you are wrong . . .why must you continue to persist? it doesn't make sense at all.

You are AA (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong), if I was to start feeding you misinformation about your people surely you will be annoyed.

*sigh* . . .I think you are very naive, BlackLibya. If you understood anything about Nigeria, her potential, her role in West Africa then you would truly understand why Ghadaffi made such remarks.  Is Nigeria the only country in Africa that was forced to become a federation by Britain? Why did he not campaign for those other nations also? The same man asking for an "Africa union" yet contradicts himself by asking Nigeria to dissolve. Such outcome will undoubtedly affect the continent. But why would he have cared as long as he had diluted Nigeria's influence in West Africa and in extension Africa and would have become "King of Kings of Africa" - his remarks never came from the good of his heart or concern.

As a Deltan I am telling you that what GEJ adorns himself in is our traditional attire - we have more than one traditional attire. We are not trying to emulate European gentlemen (smh).

So now Nollywood is your guideline for Nigerian women? this get's better and better . .
Miss Nigeria as well as her colleagues (whites included) are partakers of this weave trend the only exception I have seen to date was Flavanian of Tanzania even though all these models display some kind of falsity one way or another.
Now BlackLibya if you had said that Famous Nigerian women or Nigerian women you see in the media are likely to wear weave then I could have agreed with you there. Even if all our celebrities favour such style it doesn't mean that everybody back home follows the same pattern.

In Nigerian schools they teach indigenous languages (Hausa is practically the dominating language in Northern Nigeria) but please let's not look at this issue from only one view, I recognize English despoiled some of our traditional culture and then I also recognize there is a benefit to speaking English.

Look, I'm not Nigerian you're right Emo but we dont need to be enemies. As an ambassador of Nigeria, you should be trying to inform me of the virtues of your country.

I'm trying to but you are not hearing me, you see one thing then use that as a template to judge all Nigerians. . .it would have been better if you had formatted your findings as a query instead of concluding prematurely.

If I came across harsh I apologize.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by SEFAGO(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
Na when you go teach me how to dance erm?

LOL, That was two years ago. I am now an old man mate
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by meonbooty: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
SEFAGO:

LOL, That was two years ago. I am now an old man mate

Okay, nice that you didnt deny it.

The afro was awesome and the dance, look, I almost failed my exam this morning cos I was hooked on that YT video all night. Yet to sleep in 48 hrs, running on on a high, thanks to Mr. add wink and Ms. Rita wink[size=4pt] true story[/size] Still playing the video right now, and your FB pictures are hilarious.

LOL. Some hot girls right there. You disappeared midway, what happened?

Didnt realise you were a girly man, always thought you were from the street like me.      .     .  oh well, I assumed too much. grin

Still using your 240 number? might call you later today cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ BlackLibya I was not offended because I "recognized some truth" in your erroneous remarks. I did take offence and continue to do so by your patronizing tone which you use to constantly tell Nigerians about ourselves even when actual Nigerians who are in a better position to educate you about Nigeria/Nigerians correct you. Why do you think your words about Nigeria holds more weight than Nigerians? If a Nigerian tells you, you are wrong . . .why must you continue to persist? it doesn't make sense at all.

You are AA (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong), if I was to start feeding you misinformation about your people surely you will be annoyed.

*sigh* . . .I think you are very naive, BlackLibya. If you understood anything about Nigeria, her potential, her role in West Africa then you would truly understand why Ghadaffi made such remarks. Is Nigeria the only country in Africa that was forced to become a federation by Britain? Why did he not campaign for those other nations also? The same man asking for an "Africa union" yet contradicts himself by asking Nigeria to dissolve. Such outcome will undoubtedly affect the continent. But why would he have cared as long as he had diluted Nigeria's influence in West Africa and in extension Africa and would have become "King of Kings of Africa" - his remarks never came from the good of his heart or concern.

Emo, you cannot be upset with someone for using the things they see in media and projecting it onto a people. Whether we like it or not, it either represents a strong majority, or will come to influence a strong majority. I will use my own people as an example, look at Tyler Perry and his movies. He most often casts light skinned characters in the "hearthrob" or "bombshell" roles, and while I there may be a little bit of leeway in terms of a brown or dark skinned hearthrob, with women, you will consistently see them being light. Almost all the women in his movies have perms. I may not like the behavior or the portrayal but it speaks to alot of my people. There are a number of us who hate his movies, but the majority enjoy seeing themselves stereotyped in film. I'd have to admit that the biases shown in the movie, are biases we face in real life on the ground.

My people are portrayed in media as violent, thuggish, Hot, and money hungry. While many find it offensive, a large number of people identify with it. It's embarassing, but I cant blame you if you looked at my people that way, because that is what we put out. There are many African Americans who will say that is wrong, does that give them more weight?

I really do not see Nigeria as an independent actor on the African stage. I will sum it all up by saying Nigeria voted in the UN to give power over an African matter to the Arab League. By doing that, it allowed the west to continue to paint the African Union and Africa as a joke. On top of that, Nigeria recognizes a puppet govt, and then doesnt even attach conditions to it. The NTC castigated Africans for not recognizing them, meanwhile pleading to Arab countries to recognize their legitimacy. Nigeria should have stood up, but it bowed its head.

There are benefits to speaking english, but i would love to see kids one day in America have a passion for learning Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Swahili, Amharic, Luganda, or Zulu the same way they fawn over Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by SEFAGO(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
meonbooty:

Okay, nice that you didnt deny it.

The afro was awesome and the dance, look, I almost failed my exam this morning cos I was hooked on that YT video all night. Yet to sleep in 48 hrs, running on on a high, thanks to Mr. add wink and Ms. Rita wink[size=4pt] true story[/size] Still playing the video right now, and your FB pictures are hilarious.

LOL. Some hot girls right there. You disappeared midway, what happened?

Didnt realise you were a girly man, always thought you were from the street like me. . . oh well, I assumed too much. grin

Still using your 240 number? might call you later today cheesy

Ok, lol I know you can stalk. Not too surprising, go back to topic man I am ultrabusy mysefl with work. Probably have way more to do than you so fi mi le cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by meonbooty: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

That Chikala's arse. How did it feel on your neck?

Mehn, na so so so enjoyment una dey o

You are busy? mehn, put your shyyt on the mixer and let it stay there for the rest of the day jo. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by emofine(f): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
BlackLibya:

Emo, you cannot be upset with someone for using the things they see in media and projecting it onto a people.

I'm not upset I just deem it wrong, I'm not a fan of generalizations. . . .oh by the way my interest was piqued when you mentioned "Afrihili" - I've never heard of such language. . .can you post any more information or links concerning this lingo?
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
I'm not upset I just deem it wrong, I'm not a fan of generalizations. . . .oh by the way my interest was piqued when you mentioned "Afrihili" - I've never heard of such language. . .can you post any more information or links concerning this lingo?

Just wikipedia. It seems all other information is contained in the book the creator wrote.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrihili

It should be somewhat intelligible or easy to learn for you. It's foreign to me. However, I can read Interlingua, which is like Afrihili but Euro-based.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Crayola1: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
Amharic is not taking over, its only in Eritrea and Ethiopia, in East Africa Swahili is the main language across borders tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Jenifa1: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2011
SEFAGO:

lol. Yea I have given it some thought because I was natural before and my black guy friends will always make comments like  "when are you going to change your hair back to the way it was" or they will say "your hair look better long."  These are the same guys that will condemn weave up and down!!

That's why I get pissed off at guys like blacklibya.  To me, it's just a bunch of hypocritical talk and it's better for him to just be silent.
you guys like the weave. so just shut up. grin women wouldn't wear it if you didn't.

I think women from all parts of Africa are beautiful. Same to guys. I have never met a Nigerian guy that melted my heart either.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by SEFAGO(m): 3:46am On Nov 06, 2011
Mehn, na so so so enjoyment una dey o

We thank God, We thank God. Could not have done it without the almighty himself. I have already extended an invitation for you about the possibility of co-enjoying. Me, you and ileke-idi in your posh home in westchester county. We can take it from there partying till 6am in the morning from pub to pub.

Yea I have given it some thought because I was natural before and my black guy friends will always make comments like "when are you going to change your hair back to the way it was" or they will say "your hair look better long." These are the same guys that will condemn weave up and down!!

Ok sha. Show me ur friends and I will know who you are as the saying goes . . .

I think women from all parts of Africa are beautiful. Same to guys. I have never met a Nigerian guy that melted my heart either.

Seems you have some issues anyways . . .

like the hair thingy man. This is what happens when you raise your kids abroad. They are just gonna spend all their time wondering and pondering about race and skin color.

man Naija village boarding school for ma kids mehn dont want them coming out like Dilibe onyeama or Jenifa_ grin

i just dey play ooh I know how things roll in America
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 4:27am On Nov 06, 2011
lol. Yea I have given it some thought because I was natural before and my black guy friends will always make comments like "when are you going to change your hair back to the way it was" or they will say "your hair look better long." These are the same guys that will condemn weave up and down!!

is that why u have a white woman for ur avatar? Did they criticize ur brown skin too?

Ur friends are ignorant, what part of the states u in? If u was my girl i would never prefer "long hair". Those men are weak.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Jenifa1: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2011
BlackLibya:

is that why u have a white woman for your avatar? Did they criticize your brown skin too?

your friends are ignorant, what part of the states u in? If u was my girl i would never prefer "long hair". Those men are weak.

I like the woman in my avatar. It's Audrey Hepburn

BlackLibya:

If u was my girl i would never prefer "long hair". Those men are weak.

joke of d century.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2011
joke of d century.

ask my ex u comedian
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by meonbooty: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
BlackLibya:

ask my ex u comedian

She is delusional. Trust me. Her guy friends must be g/a/y.

There is nothing like an African woman with natural hair, I always love it, love to see them without weave on.

Weave one disgust the shyyt outta me.

But Jenifa is one confused American bred confused naija girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 1:17am On Nov 07, 2011
There is nothing like an African woman with natural hair, I always love it, love to see them without weave on.

Well said bro, an African woman's natural hair is like a zebras stripes. Each one is different, the girl must even hate herself because here we are saying natural hair is beautiful, and she is swearing to us that we dont believe it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Jenifa1: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2011
sharrap there. I'm just saying that I know what the reality is. Women won't be wearing weaves if men were going gaga over nappy hair.
just dislike hypocrites.

women who go natural are usually doing it for themselves whereas weave wearers usually maybe to conform to society.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2011
women who go natural are usually doing it for themselves whereas weave wearers usually maybe to conform to society.

Miriam Makeba and others, when we look back just 30 years ago its so beautiful because all these Africans were out there for us to see and the women were natural. African American women look at that and it makes an impression, here in DC all these Ethios walkin around with their natural hair and their afros and ppl still think they are beautiful and accept them, that has an effect on them! Man so many girls here have done the chop and started natural, we got sisters out here with Afro hair from shoulder to shoulder. It's nice tho, now some of the west afri's and the ethios they go chop chop too like flavi cool My AA ppl started that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Jenifa1: 4:39am On Nov 07, 2011
BlackLibya:

Miriam Makeba and others, when we look back just 30 years ago its so beautiful because all these Africans were out there for us to see and the women were natural. African American women look at that and it makes an impression, here in DC[b] all these Ethios walkin around with their natural hair [/b]and their afros and ppl still think they are beautiful and accept them, that has an effect on them! Man so many girls here have done the chop and started natural, we got sisters out here with Afro hair from shoulder to shoulder. It's nice tho, now some of the west afri's and the ethios they go chop chop too like flavi  cool My AA ppl started that.

hahah. you are only confirming my point further.
Most African and African American women don't have ethiopian hair.

at least she doesn't grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 5:13am On Nov 07, 2011
You are ignorant to alot of things arent u?

Ethiopians

Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 5:14am On Nov 07, 2011
More Ethios,

A boy

You cant really see her hair but she is so beautiful
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by BlackLibya: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by Jenifa1: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2011
how many ethiopians do you see walking around in Maryland or DC looking like that? with tribal marks, head turban and all.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by daisy002: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2011
@Poster

There are alot of Nigerian girls that are natural.  
http://www.youtube.com/user/RusticBeauty#p/u/30/pZQWnIeO8zk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du8Gw6tSUFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPKqswtl2s&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d053qHchQyM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXW0eoK3aao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshO0dYysHY
Go to hairlista.com, you'll find alot of Nigerian and other African members that are natural. Natural hair journey is not rare occurrence among Africans.
Re: Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans by mayoroflag(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
While BL may have certain rationale I think this guy is irretrievably anchored to his perceptions, THERE IS SO MUCH VARIETY AND DIVERSITY IN BLACK LIFE & LIFESTYLES THAN FOR YOU TO GENERALIZE BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE OR EVEN RESEARCH!!!!!! I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT ANY LOUDER THAN THIS!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Onyeka Nwelue: Anyone Who Eats Or Drinks At A Funeral Lacks Conscience / Kingmakers Pick Bashir Aminu As New Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.