Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

He Walked Out On Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Walked Out On Me (2725 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Intergrated: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2023
ahnie:
What if the man is drained financially?you re practically trying to break this woman's already shaken home.

The husband has rights to complain, he's human for God sake and cannot do pass his self.

Oga tell the lady to go get a job kawai,no sugar coating the bitter truth.

You Don't know how long the husband has bn telling her to get a job and help easing the burden.

The truth's the man is seeing someone else.
The lady should try get a job and mind her she deals with her husband shikina.
the way you comment shows you are one from the 80's. Where morals are instilled in you
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2023
ahnie:
What if the man is drained financially?you re practically trying to break this woman's already shaken home.

The husband has rights to complain, he's human for God sake and cannot do pass his self.

Oga tell the lady to go get a job kawai,no sugar coating the bitter truth.

You Don't know how long the husband has bn telling her to get a job and help easing the burden.

The truth's the man is seeing someone else.
The lady should try get a job and mind her she deals with her husband shikina.

No, I won't do that. A job cannot fix a wicked man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Walked Out On Me by PedoBear: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2023
Walk to any establishment and apply to be a cleaner

It's not that hard to do that considering you're in need of work

www-nairaland-com/7930422/office-cleaning-job-attractive-salary?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com/7930422/office-cleaning-job-attractive-salary?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpkIW-2KKVEv45l

Or if you are a humble brag , make soap and distribute
Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Anyone reaching me on email can do so via ejirodetermined01@gmail.com, because my other email address is having issues. Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2023
PedoBear:

Walk to any establishment and apply to be a cleaner

It's not that hard to do that considering you're in need of work

www-nairaland-com/7930422/office-cleaning-job-attractive-salary?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com/7930422/office-cleaning-job-attractive-salary?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpkIW-2KKVEv45l

Or if you are a humble brag , make soap and distribute
those information you put up there are not accessible, I don't know why
Re: He Walked Out On Me by madscientist88(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This is pure rubbish and you'll end up creating more problems for this lady with this kind of utterance.

There's a huge financial pressure on lots of Nigerian families at the moment and many lone earners are getting frustrated day by day.

If you're married and living in Nigeria, you should understand.
you definitely didn't understand what i have written, it's rubish to you,no offense,and if you did read through to the end you would understand where i stated clearly that things are hard in the country,she is definitely not an idiot,my words are guidelines and not pillars for her to lean on,if your rash statement is regarding the truth of her husband cheating,then you obviously have a problem upstairs,no financial issue should make a man abandon his wife and child just like that,she said he left her because she had no job,why would he do that?i need a response from you on why a sane man would stay away from his wife.also you should know that you could voice your own opinion without alerting me about your disgust on my personal opinion on this issue, unless if you are a trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2023
Acidosis:

I've been through a lot to agree with the 'wicked' part. I know what I've seen, even while pregnant with my only child, I've been acting all calm and submissive because of peace, but he's not changing.
Truth is, I tried my hands in about 3 businesses and they all failed, with me losing money that hubby refused to give. It was friends that gave money to me.
But when I was working, he was always so calm enough to collect from me, now that situation has turned, I became trash to him.
Where he's working presently, it was my slot from a friend that I gave to him, because they didn't require female workers then, only male. And I gave that slot to him. He too was jobless before, so he understands what I'm going through. Be patient till January, he said no, and left the house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Walked Out On Me by madscientist88(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2023
MsJackson:
Thanks
you are welcome please also take note, everything i said here is just my own perceptions,my allegations of him cheating could be wrong but i am just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2023
madscientist88:
you are welcome please also take note, everything i said here is just my own perceptions,my allegations of him cheating could be wrong but i am just stating the obvious.
I hear you.

2 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
MsJackson:
I've been through a lot to agree with the 'wicked' part. I know what I've seen, even while pregnant with my only child, I've been acting all calm and submissive because of peace, but he's not changing.
Truth is, I tried my hands in about 3 businesses and they all failed, with me losing money that hubby refused to give. It was friends that gave money to me.
But when I was working, he was always so calm enough to collect from me, now that situation has turned, I became trash to him.
Where he's working presently, it was my slot from a friend that I gave to him, because they didn't require female workers then, only male. And I gave that slot to him. He too was jobless before, so he understands what I'm going through. Be patient till January, he said no, and left the house.

I completely understand your plight. In fact, you don't need to explain anything else for me to conclude that he's indeed wicked and needs to change. I can never understand how a man would walk out of his home, his wife, and their only child just because his wife is temporarily out of a job in a country where the majority are either jobless or grossly underpaid.

This is the best time to work on fixing your marriage. Perhaps you could find someone to talk some sense into him. A job can come later, once he's in a better place mentally and is sensible enough to be responsible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
StPete:

You're one very nasty b.itch and I am happy I struck a nerve because I am very sure you are like the OP if not worse. You sit all day at home pressing phone and waiting for one hardworking man to come feed you. You will learn and learn in a very terrible way soonest

Afofugbemu Asinwin omo ale tsinnanu.

3 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Acidosis:

I completely understand your plight. In fact, you don't need to explain anything else for me to conclude that he's indeed wicked and needs to change. I can never understand how a man would walk out of his home, his wife, and their only child just because his wife is temporarily out of a job in a country where the majority are either jobless or grossly underpaid.
Thank you soooo much. I'll try talk to someone he will listen to, and hope for the best.

This is the best time to work on fixing your marriage. Perhaps you could find someone to talk some sense into him. A job can come later, once he's in a better place mentally and is sensible enough to be responsible.
Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Acidosis:

Thanks soooo much. I will try talk to someone he can listen to and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by StPete: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Afofugbemu Asinwin omo ale tsinnanu that is what I and my husband are.

tongue
Re: He Walked Out On Me by ahnie: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
So in the now that Baba has taken to his heels and the ma'am has to borrow to feed their kid,you still won't advice her to go look for a job in order for them not to starve?

I believe there re people in the neighborhood that could need her services if she's good in doing laundry for a token,sweeping and the rest.

Should she still sit s and wait for the stray baba agba who's probably frolicking with another hot yan.sh to come before she feeds?

Just asking sir?

Acidosis:

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Nicepoker(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
I wish Eddy had left my cousin like this, she would av still be here.

She practically push/nag her to her death.
women assisting women. Look for a job and give her.
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Nicepoker(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
henrimoto:
Oga!, Do you know the OP in person before now ..that you are writing "Almost Certain" ?

You are an Adult, a man of your Age shouldn't address a family matter the way you just did.

If any woman had hurt you before, you don't carry that grudges around like a child.

You no be am jare.
He could be the husband grin

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by ahnie: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Is this some form of compliment or a decorative insult??
Intergrated:
the way you comment shows you are one from the 80's. Where morals are instilled in you
Re: He Walked Out On Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sorry, but your husband is stupid

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by We4all: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
OP, what is the financial capacity of your husband? Isn't he the head of family and expected to provide the basic needs for you and your kid?

If he actually walked away knowing full well you had nothing to fall back on, then you don't have a husband. That dude is tired of the marriage and is using your joblessness as an excuse.

You mentioned that you studied Chemical Engineering. How have you not been able to utilize what you studied in school? There are so many prospects for people like you, did you explore any?

I implore you to get your acts together and go search for a viable means of income. Then divorce the thing you call husband. Stooping so low to call him shows how dependent you are on him. It is making him feel important. Any man that doesn't prioritize the welfare of his family is a dog and you are better off without him.

2 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Curiouscity(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
I find it hard to believe that a man will leave his family because his wife is not working or earning any income. Sounds absurd.
I believe one of these 3 scenarios is likely going on:

A. The man is in the hands (call it laps) of another woman. He is using the silly excuse of the wife not working to leave.

B. There is another reason why the man left. But the OP is being economical with the truth. I have seen enough in my personal experience and those of friends, to know most of what we hear from ladies when relationships/marriages hit the rocks are not true. Most ladies like playing the victim cards. They tell the stories that will gain them more pity.

C. Could be related to how she handles the little money the man brings in, or her attitude towards looking for the job.

But if it is true that he left because the wife has no job, then the man still needs some growing up to do. And I will join others to advise OP to be very serious in looking for a job, to develop a new mindset of a new life without such a guy.

3 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2023
We4all:
OP, what is the financial capacity of your husband? Isn't he the head of family and expected to provide the basic needs for you and your kid?

If he actually walked away knowing full well you had nothing to fall back on, then you don't have a husband. That dude is tired of the marriage and is using your joblessness as an excuse.

You mentioned that you studied Chemical Engineering. How have you not been able to utilize what you studied in school? There are so many prospects for people like you, did you explore any?

I implore you to get your acts together and go search for a viable means of income. Then divorce the thing you call husband. Stooping so low to call him shows how dependent you are on him. It is making him feel important. Any man that doesn't prioritize the welfare of his family is a dog and you are better off without him.

searching for a viable means of income is all I do now, my survival and my child's depends on this. He's cruel I know. My financial strength is all I'm after now. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2023
Curiouscity:
I find it hard to believe that a man will leave his family because his wife is not working or earning any income. Sounds absurd.
I believe one of these 3 scenarios is likely going on:

A. The man is in the hands (call it laps) of another woman. He is using the silly excuse of the wife not working to leave.

B. There is another reason why the man left. But the OP is being economical with the truth. I have seen enough in my personal experience and those of friends, to know most of what we hear from ladies when relationships/marriages hit the rocks are not true. Most ladies like playing the victim cards. They tell the stories that will gain them more pity.

C. Could be related to how she handles the little money the man brings in, or her attitude towards looking for the job.

But if it is true that he left because the wife has no job, then the man still needs some growing up to do. And I will join others to advise OP to be very serious in looking for a job, to develop a new mindset of a new life without such a guy.
I'm not being economical with the truth. He doesn't give me money right from time, he prefers to go buy foodstuffs by himself. Any time he's too busy to go, I account for every kobo I spent. I was making my hair with my money but had to cut it because I couldn't afford to make it again after I lost my job. To think I was hugely supporting him when he had nothing now he turned his back on me. It's a hard lesson learnt. Never again will I put my money down for his needs. No single compassion in his heart. If someone can be that evil to his wife, he didn't even consider his 6 year old, then he deserves nothing from me. Work first, I'm seriously working towards this. Thanks for your advice.

3 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2023
The man is immature and irresponsible.

Get something doing and be able to stand for yourself. You guys are lucky its only one child.

2 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by LadyRosa2(f): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2023
StPete:

You're one very nasty b.itch and I am happy I struck a nerve because I am very sure you are like the OP if not worse. You sit all day at home pressing phone and waiting for one hardworking man to come feed you. You will learn and learn in a very terrible way soonest

You're ab idiot! cheesy
A man that can't take care of one child is no man at all.Even aboki who sells sweet and chewing gum still take care of 8 children

2 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
LadyRosa2:

You're ab idiot! cheesy
A man that can't take care of one child is no man at all.Even aboki who sells sweet and chewing gum still take care of 8 children
Don't mind him. Some people just take their personal issues and pain and pour it into someone's post. When I was working, feeding him and even convinced my mum to help buy a car for high purchase deal, were you there? Acting as if you know me from anywhere

1 Like

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2023
MsJackson:
Don't mind him. Some people just take their personal issues and pain and pour it into someone's post. When I was working, feeding him and even convinced my mum to help buy a car for high purchase deal, were you there? Acting as if you know me from anywhere
You better not plan to have a second child with your husband until after you have secured a job for yourself and saved up a substantial amount. You have only been married 2 minutes and he has already shown you the person he can be. So you have no excuses. undecided
Re: He Walked Out On Me by kkins25(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2023
MsJackson:

You're living with a "mate" not a husband. No mental fortitude from his part at all. irrespective of how long you've been at home, it doesn't warrant his behavior. Also, considering you helped him with the job. He's not a good person! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kobojunkie:
You better not plan to have a second child with your husband until after you have secured a job for yourself and saved up a substantial amount. You have only been married 2 minutes, and he has already shown you the person he can be. So you have no excuses. undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Walked Out On Me by Mantul: 8:48pm On Apr 07
MsJackson:

Read your previous story, did you visit the cele church

Suggestions
1. Go on Facebook search for the due process advocates, register with them, monthly or annually after 3-4 months bring up your issue, the will make sure he pays for child welfare yours and accommodation.

For your child Counseling and spiritual growth
Peace to you and family
Re: He Walked Out On Me by MsJackson: 12:41am On Apr 08
He has thrown my things and my child's things out finally and another woman has moved in. Thank you guys.
Re: He Walked Out On Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:57am On Apr 08
MsJackson:
He has thrown my things and my child's things out finally and another woman has moved in. Thank you guys.
There is nothing wrong with being the "first wife" and partner with an extra woman
Re: He Walked Out On Me by truthhurts2: 11:07am On Apr 08
Sirqt5:
Na cheating things. Man got another woman or whole family somewhere
I think you must be married and also speaking with experience...cos if not, you can't just open your mouth waaaaa and spill that ....what should I call it?

Men (especially married Ones) go through a lot , emotionally, physically, mentally and so on...

So, pls don't judge based on what you read online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Problems Of Marrying A Working Class Lady Bisi Adewale / I Need A Divorce..someone Should Pls Help Me / Suspicious? Access Her Whatsapp Chats Without Touching Her Phone (remotely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.