Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today (54916 Views)

HERBS That Are More Affordable& Effective Than Augmentin..cure That Stds Once / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days / Use Libracin Natural Medicine Today And Be Free Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by SaLongs1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700
... and it is impossible for it to be cheaper too!
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by omoredia: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Judolisco:
oga u still never reply me na... Why single out Adeboye out of all d pastors we have in Nigeria.... Is he d only one dat has branches all over Nigeria?

He is the only one that was talking during GEj tenure but has now kept quiet because his person is now president. Any Yoruba person claiming to be a pastor is just a joker. I never trust people that cant bear hunger. Even Christianity can never remove tribalism from a yoruba person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by frankson1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700

The OP is a big liar. He copied this from Facebook.

How can anyone even believe this undecided
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by kindlyheart: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
obicoolnino:
Opari...this is wat only bad policies by a confused president can do to the economy.

APC supporters Will soon come and claim that it is still cheaper than in the UK

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by HRMK: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
simply keep it within your region and send as many of your people to their early graves!this will compliment the activities of ipob,esn and ugm!!
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by micflo28(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
So i want use am treat rich baterias in a poor body
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoredia:
Emi lo kan people too like to dey complain. Una go still catch cancer for this country. People that love what is bad want to enjoy a good life how will that happen? Make Adeboye dey follow deceive u fools with fake holy ghost congress
Exactly ohhhhh adeboye would tell them that naira will be equal to dollar and they believed him

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by OgaTheTop2: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

So that it will be cheap
Werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by frankson1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

Go use your main account sir to complain

You think this OP actually have N57k to buy antibiotics undecided

He copied it from a Facebook user and had to create a new account and claimed he actually bought it.

He'd be worse than the current politicians if he ever finds himself on the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
GLOBALINF:
This is really crazy, well this should be an opportunity for local pharmaceutical companies to take over, nothing special in the production of this drug. Simple research on its component and we can produce ours,
Meanwhile local antibiotic herbs is there too
easier ssid than done. do u even know d process and time it takes to produce drug. or u tink say chemotheraphy na sane wit all these agbo jedi jedi.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by duduade: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near.

Time to relocate don dey near
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by PaulH07: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

I’m fed up of the situation of things in this country

It had better cured AIDS.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
coputa:
LIE! AUGUMENTIN is sold for 24k it was formerly 3,500 naira
But u saw d price tag their
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
BusinessLaw:
This from Healthplus. One of the most expensive pharmacies. Things are bad true but e never reach to sell Augmentiin for 57k
AND WE ARE SELLING IT 29K SoME ARE SELLING IT 30K PLUS

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ambale(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Go meet iya alagbo for your area, explain your problem to her make she help you compile the concoction make you dey well jere😃
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's 33k here in some pharmacies in abuja

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by blowjohn(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Streetdoctor:

AND WE ARE SELLING IT 29K SoME ARE SELLING IT 30K PLUS

It shouldn't be more than 35k.

I wonder which state OP is in?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Igboland:
The fake n adulteration imported by your tribesmen as more to do with the price increase that any policy the govt initiated

agbado supporters are d most useless supporters in d whooe of universe
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Thinkfree(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Augmetin has never been cheaper than 6,000 Naira. Its not a mistake.
lies during covid 19 that is April 2020 augmetin was 3800

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by bigman001(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

Nigerians and Geed are padi padi , 5 & 6 .
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blazebond:
Ain't you people tired of this stupidity,can't you go and buy other products that perform the same functions like augmentin,must you people clown yourself everyday all in the name of badmouthing the country and this administration,if you are so pained why don't you get an ECOWAS passport and relocate to any other ECOWAS African state for a while.
Grab it but u can't run gain
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ghostcenturion(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
got mine 2 months ago at 12k
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Evolutionism: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:

The Drug is still Cheap naw.

Lastly don't be Fed Up yet. Let's be patient for just 8Years more. Things will surely improve and get better.

Jagaban is here to build Nigeria to the level of USA.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Desusi: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
They said they would teach Igbos a lesson. I hope they're enjoying the lesson they said they'll teach us. undecided
There's more to this attitude of Igbo in turning every thread on this platform to politics. Their attitude is more of inferiority complex than segregation. By this attitude you made the rest of us that hate tribalism begin to hate you.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Streetdoctor: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
goodnessme1:
We will keep increasing it
dis idiots no no say we are prepared for d worse. we must sell our markets
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by 1TrippleCee: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Thinkfree:
lies during covid 19 that is April 2020 augmetin was 3800

That was.donkey years na. In recent times. Aka two years and now was what i meant
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by okerekingsley90: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
HateBigots:
grin

Why are laughing grin grin grin
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by DKM123: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Una go wail tire cos since some idiatic Nigerians have decided to keep supporting evul, then the evul will have to consume them.

You voted in a man that said it's his turn. He didn't care to show up for any major town hall meeting, television interviews and debates he was called upon to do cos he knew he didn't need to convince the modafcuking masses who are beneath him to vote for him. He planned to grab power and so he did.

One man with one head grabbing power and the other little men with one head like him are sticking their heads into his ass ss and worshiping the feet of thier fellow man. They would rather d!e of hunger and su!code than to speak the truth. Ph00lish simps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by year2013: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
boygeorge:

Stop misleading people please

Don't always bring in politics in every you do.
Tell us the price OLODOooo
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Evolutionism: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoredia:
Emi lo kan people too like to dey complain. Una go still catch cancer for this country. People that love what is bad want to enjoy a good life how will that happen? Make Adeboye dey follow deceive u fools with fake holy ghost congress

grin grin grin

Marriage & Religion are the Biggest & Most Succesful SCAMs in the world solely created for the FoOooLs by Underground Conmens.

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by sasuke044: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don't understand this forum and the kind of people that comment here, it's igbo this Yoruba that. Whether you guys are young lads or not, I doesn't make sense with all these comments. There's no news one will see, to check comments here, it's tiring. Quantity with trash. The owner of this site should find something to do concerning this, as when you read stuffs like this frequently, it affects ones brain. Also you lots saying Tinubu this and that, aside bad policies etc pray and work toward good health, some of you don't understand. Whether #6k or #57k, pray and work for good health. The dynamics of the world is uncertainty, the little we do to live healthy, God should grant us his perfect own. Everyone or anyone sick, divine healing on them IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.