Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today (54655 Views)

HERBS That Are More Affordable& Effective Than Augmentin..cure That Stds Once / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days / Use Libracin Natural Medicine Today And Be Free Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by prizeless(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
I just contacted MedPlus concerning the price, this is there response.
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by phemsie(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

I’m fed up of the situation of things in this country

It's all lies jare it's still 8,000 naira in Boluke pharmacy

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

the price is up because the company left Nigeria. The question you should have been asking is which other amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium tablet is good or which other antibacterial drug that's a good alternative. Venting frustration on the internet will never help you, what you need is practical solution. Augmentin is just an Antibacterial drugs, there are alternatives.
It's like someone crying over Emzor Paracetamol when there are other paracetamol brands

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Even if the Naira lost a 100% of it's value Augmentin can't sell for 57000. I think the OP is just being mischievous

4 Likes

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by omoredia: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Judolisco:
mention one lie he told you and how he is a fraud?

Like u dont know. U cant be growing branches and the country is getting more depraved and u claim to be a man of God. He is a man of his pocket
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by omoredia: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
animal why u no go put Obidient obituary I Neva knew why u ibo are in pains and cant accept u loose election

Hehe so u are not in pains? Is ur wife still in the house like this? grin
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Ikpunnegi01: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Make una keep ranting igbos this igbos that, shey na only igbos dey this Zoo. You had paid your taxes, go after or hold your deadly govt
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by paduzman: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Abeg wetin e dey treat? HIV and aids?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by joba4luv: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
You haven't seen anything yet at least they are still managing to pay salary at akward time it will get to a stage whereby nothing will be left to pay salary never expect anything goods from a wicked party and his greedy president
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by naturefellow(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Food is ready. If them born una well, defend this one

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave nlpolicewoman Raskimonojendor silvernorgold

3 Likes

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by jaksmillioniar: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoredia:

Hehe so u are not in pains? Is ur wife still in the house like this? grin
animal I can take care of my woman beta Dan u who refuse to marry at 40
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by easiest(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Guy you better healthy and don't fall sick for this country
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by sync(f): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
This your writing na only comma full am, no full stop
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Ikpunnegi01: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
prizeless:
I just contacted MedPlus concerning the price, this is there response.
Their product might be old stock, when they restock, the price will shock you. They should continue saying igbo people, this and that, shey na only dem dey suffer this one. Taxes had been dully paid! Pray never to get sick..
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by godwinstringed1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin
Buharidgeneral:

So that it will be cheap

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by omoredia: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
animal I can take care of my woman beta Dan u who refuse to marry at 40

Hehe take care of her with laziness? FooI
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by sheu01: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
boygeorge:

Stop misleading people please

Thank u but some people just believe whatever they see on nairaland. Have u go to pharmacy in your area and they tell u it's 57K but in Drugzone it's 13k and health healthplus pharmacy it's 20k but check your area and verify first. Some pharmacy are meant 4 rich people and they can decide to sell for 100k

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by treatise: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
Tell me it's a joke. Augmetion of 6,000 Naira

If it's true, you all should begin to cry for Nigeria
Few months ago I bought one big tin tomatoe @N2,800 but I bought sane yesterday @N4,800; just less than six months
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Jlow2: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Apc only came to kill, steal and destroy, but if I talk you will say I am ipob or obedient, when obi was campaigning about critical issues ,but Nigerians preferred Emilokan, agbado with grab and run , no problem, these is just the beginning
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by NaMe4: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:

Which State?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by obynokoko: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
The truth is that the company GSK that manufacture Augmentin has folded in Nigeria so all their drugs are very scarce and expensive.next time go for a good alternative like Flemming 625mg
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ImoleNaija: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
OP, no lie, why you go Lekki go buy am? grin
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by 007Marvel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
Tell me it's a joke. Augmetion of 6,000 Naira

If it's true, you all should begin to cry for Nigeria

It's no joke Man, have warned my family members to do anything to stay healthy otherwise anyone will die of little illness as treatment and medicine has become very expensive!
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
BiGVEEN58:
It cost. Some pharmacy also inflate the prices.

GSK's exit is the reason for the high cost.

Prices of all GSK products have more than doubled in the past 2-3 months.

I bought 6 bottles of ribena (another gsk product) for 21k.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by holubee21(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
I hope you guys know the manufacturer (gsk) used to be in Nigeria before they relocated to the UK due to bad economy..The new price came at the current exchange rate
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Zzxx(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Me the last I bought it was at 3500,where are we really going in this country called Nigeria.Tufiakwa....
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by MrJames007: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:
angry The last time I bought this some about two years ago it was 4000 Naira.

Y'all should better choose a healthy life style and stop having sex with random people.
Please is it sex that affected his ear shocked
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by lukuboi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Dear God, please do not taste me with what would make me buy augmentin 🤲
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Lance008(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
I Dey fear
This economy dey die or he Dey rise
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by mabea: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
The company is no longer in Nigeria hence the price. Wait oo is it not the same drug that was 22k in October?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ade4real2016: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is extremely bad,as in bad,bad n bad...No sane government allows inflation to get completely out of control like this...Just wish he gets it right otherwise d consequences will not be bearable for him...May Almighty Father wade all forms of sickness away from me,my entire household n my esteemed Nairaland members... Aameen n aameen....
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by mabea: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700
It 22k in October the reason being that the company has left Nigeria. However there's another alternative from another company which is about 6k and it is also effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Footballer Electrocuted At Betting Shop In Lagos / Home Remedy For Whitlow / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.