Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today (54915 Views)

HERBS That Are More Affordable& Effective Than Augmentin..cure That Stds Once / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days / Use Libracin Natural Medicine Today And Be Free Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
yewit37486:

This your moniker na wa oh cheesy

The moniker is suspicious, especially where they are discussing what to use and avoid it.

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Tymk: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
eghevaare:
Must we use augmentin? There are other good brands.
ngerians no get sense. na Bleep only dey their brain
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Embrace herbs
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by WhizdomXX(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:
angry The last time I bought this some about two years ago it was 4000 Naira.

Y'all should better choose a healthy life style and stop having sex with random people.
Bro it's not all about sex. I had an accident same 2 years ago and the nurse prescribed this. I got it at 4,500 in Warri.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

I’m fed up of the situation of things in this country

u had to Google what? There is no way Augmentin can be 57k

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
OboOlora:
And e still fit be fake o cos those Igbo boiz for Idumota fit package chalk as medicine

Yes we go dey package am, shey una no wan get sense, maybe kwashiokor go rumple una brain for una eyeball to get network for sense.

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by doctokwus: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
The doctor that also prescribed augmentin for you for a purported ear infection didn't do well.
What level of ear infection has reached the one of prescribing an oral antibiotic,Augmentin for that matter,instead of an ear drop and maybe any of Amoxyl,Ampiclox or Erythromycin if he/she NEEDS to add an oral antibiotic.
Prescribing Augmentin for an ear infection is BAD PRACTICE and DRUG ABUSE.

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Demayour: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:

Y'all should better choose a healthy life style and stop having sex with random people.

I don't memorise the names of drugs but I remember this particular one very well. I bought it for 3200 in Ibadan early 2021.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by IamAtikulate: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
The mess Yorubas got us into

Anyway, Anambra government has started building a pharmaceutical park. Time for made in Ala Igbo drugs.

Una no get choice.

2 Likes

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Newton1045: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na u go supermarket
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Gasopanis: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tymk:
u Bleep anyhow , now see am
bleep with my ear?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
abba190:
they scammed you. something wey i bought 2500 5days ago

Adult man wey dey chop chalk, you don increase load of calcium carbonate for your blood stream, dey there think say you healthy, you better reason normal for yourself on time before it is too late.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Splashme: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chai !
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by IamAtikulate: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ayobeck:
It's true even sanitide is also cost than augmentin,I pray those pple who are sick to b heal in Jesus name
It's about 70k now

Anyways, it's Seretide.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by tsdarkside(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
we always warn una,but una dont listen....

as soon as a product achieves monopoly they will tell you what to pay because you dont have a altenative left....

you nigerians still dont understand what is economical war....
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
doctokwus:
The doctor that also prescribed augmentin for you for a purported ear infection didn't do well.
What level of ear infection has reached the one of prescribing an oral antibiotic,Augmentin for that matter,instead of an ear drop and maybe any of Amoxyl,Ampiclox or Erythromycin if he/she NEEDS to add an oral antibiotic.
Prescribing Augmentin for an ear infection is BAD PRACTICE and DRUG ABUSE.

Na statistics we go dey chop or masters in pharmooloshomology?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by IamAtikulate: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
jaxxy:

u had to Google what? There is no way Augmentin can be 57k
Tinubu is the president.

It's possible
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by danilmo: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

Trust me u can get another antibiotics that will do this same work for 5k Sha. Augmentin company have left Nigeria , I see it as foolishness trying to buy the remaining stock at all cost wen there are better alternative

We have tab cefuroxime infact Rocephin that is an Intravebous injection boss of them.

I doubt any doctor will tell u u must buy augmentin.

Penny wise pounds foolish.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Spinno: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
It cost 21k in my area here, MEDX Pharmacy calabar

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Judolisco(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoredia:

Like u dont know. U cant be growing branches and the country is getting more depraved and u claim to be a man of God. He is a man of his pocket
oga u still never reply me na... Why single out Adeboye out of all d pastors we have in Nigeria.... Is he d only one dat has branches all over Nigeria?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:

Very expensive. But not that price you wrote.
I believe you know that there are substitutes or other brands that are not as expensive as that, and will do the same job.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Dinieoj(f): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bought it 30k as of last week, bought it 7k June this year, Nigeria is really transforming into a mega country like it was done in Lagos by jagaban. Someone said it's sold for 2k for APC supporters.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by HRMK: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
NAWA OOOOOO........ DAT NA #EMILOKAN! DIS NA 9JA FOR YOU!!
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Tymk: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
bleep with my ear?
cum can drop enter ear na
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Azazyel: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:

Bacterial infections don't only come through se*ual intercourse. There are several routes.

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by anifranklyn67: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Try Flemming Tab...same efficacy but cheaper
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Tymk: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Dinieoj:
Bought it 30k as of last week, bought it 7k June this year, Nigeria is really transforming into a mega country like it was done in Lagos by jagaban. Someone said it's sold for 2k for APC supporters.
why na onl girls dey buy am. may una use protection an
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Una too dey lie abeg.

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by HRMK: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tymk:
ngerians no get sense. na Bleep only dey their brain
HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT HE EVEN BOUGHT THE DRUG?
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by 3seriez(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
Tell me it's a joke. Augmetion of 6,000 Naira

If it's true, you all should begin to cry for Nigeria

😢😢😢😢😢
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Emdebby2: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
ciencee:

E fit be fake one you buy then.
Well... thank God 🙏 am still alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.