Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today (54866 Views)

HERBS That Are More Affordable& Effective Than Augmentin..cure That Stds Once / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days / Use Libracin Natural Medicine Today And Be Free Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
wink

Na to go invest in mortuary business now.

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Philipmoon2(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
The thing even tire me, he was the person that wrote that price
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Sillymoderators: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
They said they would teach Igbos a lesson. I hope they're enjoying the lesson they said they'll teach us. undecided
A beg find something meaningful to say.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by seunayantokun(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
They said they would teach Igbos a lesson. I hope they're enjoying the lesson they said they'll teach us. undecided
The situation in which the Igbo, the Yoruba, etc are in now is like that of packs of wild dogs and hyenas caught in a pit. Rather than seeing the enemies who put them in that situation, they are aiming at each other's throat. After you are done dealing with the EMILOKAN crew, and after they are also done dealing with ELUPI, your situation will remain unchanged or deteriorated.
My suggestion is we abandon all this crass 'you vs me' and start real movements to exit this satanic marriage.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by hansomb: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:
angry The last time I bought this some about two years ago it was 4000 Naira.

Y'all should better choose a healthy life style and stop having sex with random people.
they no dey tell person
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jagaban! We're dealing with igbos 😂 😂 😂 if you didn't support this evil govt, get well without buying that med' but if you did, that medicine will not work and don't bother buying it.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by DOM7: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
You thank God you still have #57,000 for now,as it dey happen in the next 6months to one year if God did not interven even bank will not see money to give back depositors, this kind drugs will no longer be in niaja again because you have to cough #200,000-#300,000 to buy it.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
ColonelMichael:
wink

Na to go invest in mortuary business now.

Mortuary and herbal medicine business will thrive this period. Many miracle business centres will also thrive.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by BolaAThubv(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:

Y'all should better choose a healthy life style and stop having sex with random people.
So you were having sex with random people when you bought the drug two years ago
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Reference(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
I warned about the devastating effects of inflation just hours after fuel and currency subsidy removals.
That governments the world over feared inflation more than even armed conflict.

And that the Nigerian government had to act immediately to fight the embers and restrict the fallout to life (goods and services) within the immediate vicinity of energy and currency exchange.

But the government did nothing, absolutely nothing for months until very recently, belatedly with half-hearted knee jerk measures through the CBN. Till date there is no concise strategy to tackle the problem.

This is the result.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
GLOBALINF:
This is really crazy, well this should be an opportunity for local pharmaceutical companies to take over, nothing special in the production of this drug. Simple research on its component and we can produce ours,
Meanwhile local antibiotic herbs is there too

Local herbs like those biological IED you sell, no allow thunder en subscription for your file.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by FLYFIRE(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
PresIDIOT Bat
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Sammy5413(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
oyinmykel:
Error of extra Zero

It is impossible for it to by 57000, rather 5700
Dey play, just dey play
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Juoflife1(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
I usually buy unbranded grin
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by greatness77: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

I’m fed up of the situation of things in this country
yes 6k I can remember that was in 2015
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by NOwazobia: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Minimum wage can't afford this.

Clearly anyone on minimum wage with ear infection, would have to die of that infection. cry
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by EmmyNorse(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
the last time I bought it about 2 months ago was about 27k

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by rollywise(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Agbo to the rescue 😂
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Gasopanis: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
abba190:
they scammed you. something wey i bought 2500 5days ago
are you sure you weren’t the one that was scammed?

2 Likes

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by eghevaare: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Must we use augmentin? There are other good brands.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blazebond:
Ain't you people tired of this stupidity,can't you go and buy other products that perform the same functions like augmentin,must you people clown yourself everyday all in the name of badmouthing the country and this administration,if you are so pained why don't you get an ECOWAS passport and relocate to any other ECOWAS African state for a while.

But make I ask you one question, before APC was anyone having arguments of relocation to other countries?
If it came to the level of you using your brain to see others relocate from their countries, THIS IS A THUNDERCLAP
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Gasopanis: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

u voted for APC. Enjoy the fruits of your vote and dont let me catch you because I'm gona stone you with a giant rock just like your leaders asked us to do should they fail...
say no to drugs.. you just typed like you’re under the influence. Pointless and atupid

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Emdebby2: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
I bought it for 5k last year.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ColonelMichael: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
exalt2009:

Even if your Obi enter, it going to worst than this..

Prophet Angela of doggy style...
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ciencee(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have never taken this Argumentine drugs before in my life and I might not be in need of it anytime soon.

Na grace dey carry me oo...
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by WhizdomXX(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
I have been having some kind of pain in my ear for about 2 weeks now, i went to the hospital last week and i was prescribed this drug Augmentin, i was shocked when i went to the pharmacy and was told it costs 57k, i even had to ask the lady if she knew what she was saying, i had to google it and found out she wasn’t lying. I went to buy it today.. it has just 14 tablets. A friend of mine told me it used to cost about 6k in the past.

It was 4,500 last ,2 years.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by ciencee(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emdebby2:
I bought it for 5k last year.
E fit be fake one you buy then.
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Tymk: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:

u Bleep anyhow , now see am
Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Gasopanis: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:
Even if the Naira lost a 100% of it's value Augmentin can't sell for 57000. I think the OP is just being mischievous
Mischievous? Why not walk into any pharmacy and find out yourself before saying something you have no idea of

1 Like

Re: Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today by Ade1177: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
D4gmail1:

The last part is why I swipe fast when those stupid ass shaking video come up on IG

Na infection full those ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) / Coronavirus: Ayo Alaba Idowu, Birdview Group Boss Speaks On Infected UK Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.