Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen (11410 Views)

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke / Enugu Govt Warns Against Destruction Of Miliken Hills, Other Natural Heritage / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by DaTruths: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Yoruba and Fulani herdsmen are one. _ Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by LoneWolf200(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
All these people should be ashamed of themselves, most of them used to claim they have charms/voodoo, paradventure you trespass into their farm boundaries, they will threaten you with charms but they cant wage war against ordinary fulani.

Spits

8 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Sirianese: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Monsignor22:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/05/osun-farmers-protest-against-destruction-of-crops-attacks-by-herdsmen/

Where is that brainless goat who claimed that killer-herdsmen were a political tool of the Ibos

3 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Available9: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hit the ground running
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Ejyksneh(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
They should all be arrested, it's not acceptable, people should learn to co habit with everyone, I know we Yorubas hate other tribes but let's do it with sense

4 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Nwaotu10(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Where are their cows

Is Evans a heardsman? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by SisterAnn(f): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Evyrose:
This is just terrible
It's just a friendly fire, relax.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by optionalY09: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Aww i love protest, protest is the best answer for the stupid.

Stupid brothers and sisters, protect your farm and community from criminals. Raise fund to put up security

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by ClearFlair: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
duduade:
Have they complained to their dancing governor

If APC wasn't a disaster they won't have a reason to complain

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by SisterAnn(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
UndilutedTruth1:

He spoke the undilutedtruth1 grin
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by israelmao(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
This will never help you because it never helped Benue farmers,they keep protesting while killer Fulani herdnen kept killing them.The only language they understand is fire for fire.
Bliztzer:

They are all free born not slaves.
This will never help you because it never helped Benue farmers,they keep protesting while killer Fulani herdnen keep killing them.The only language they understand is fire for fire.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by nedekid: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
As someone asked, where are the cows?

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by AbujaLagos: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
duduade:
Have they complained to their dancing governor

everything dey be like sweet music to their governor... e go don dance to their complains

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by wman(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Osun state actually voted for PDP, not APC.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by gaspology(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why the protest grin I think say na your brothers and political allies? You never see something grin grin grin
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Heroicvic(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
humilitypays:
Fake news.

I am currently at Ipetumodu and I was at Ilesa 2 days ago, while I and some of my friends were at Ifelodun last week, and a week before I spent all my week at Ile Ife and Modakeke and I can tell you that Osun is very peaceful not like Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia where unknown gunmen don't even allow Omo Igbo to come out from Monday to Sunday shocked

Keep quiet oga
Leave tribalism and face what we have at hand
Which part in ilesa is a farm settlement
Are you staying in osun btw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Nonexisting1: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
"Government please safe us". Educated and sophisticated people indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Achor1111(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fake news
Osun state farmers are in safe hands

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Papayaayasager(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Oga and apprentice matter other regions kindly keep off.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by obesse: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dey play!
grin

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Henry22(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
I can only laugh grin, let's ronu in peace please
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Pristine664: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
This world done spoil.

How dare a slave complain to their slave masters?

If it was the good old days those Fulanis would have given them the Mohammed Special treatment

I read somewhere the cone heads learnt the art of head uprooting from their Northern Suya masters.

Lol slaves of Nigeria talking

The word Igbo was coined by the Igala tribe which means slaves.

You were sold into slavery by the Binis, Ishekiri, Igala, Ijaw grin

I wonder why they still consider Igbo as majority tribe in Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by UndilutedTruth1: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
SisterAnn:
He spoke the undilutedtruth1 grin

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by pritypresh00: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Monsignor22:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/05/osun-farmers-protest-against-destruction-of-crops-attacks-by-herdsmen/

Too bad.
Click this link to Follow my Facebook page and stand a chance to win 5k every Saturday till the end of December.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084652845472

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Pristine664: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Keep voting incompetence.....

People who are rich and doi g well with businesses should stop using their Influence and wealth to occupy political offices with zero leadership qualities.

Your mothers and sisters are being raped to death by the same Fulani herdsmen in the East why can't your "good" leaders save them?

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by bdon123(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Weak ass...flush d bagas out ur farms n stop crying like a baby

1 Like

Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Burgermotors: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
When Tinubu never stay up to one year hmmm This is just the beginning
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Justiceleague1: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
flokii:

I blame the Igbos grin
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by WorldRichest: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
They are all MAD.

A group of animals invade your farm and you let them go with their heads still on their neck? E no go better for una Mama.

I hate cowards.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Elliotwaveforec: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
LoneWolf200:
All these people should be ashamed of themselves, most of them used to claim they have charms/voodoo, paradventure you trespass into their farm boundaries, they will threaten you with charms but they cant wage war against ordinary fulani.

Spits
They've all turned Alfa's and pastors nah! Body go tell them!, Then go turn traditionalists by fire by force as Islam and Christianity can't save them from Fulani terrorists.
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Luvinghubby: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Coronaviruspro , AntiChristian, freestuffsng Gotvee, God1000 and other terrorist sympathizers will avoid this thread like plaque.

They are only concern with what is happening in faraway Gaza
Re: Osun Farmers Protest Against Destruction Of Crops, Attacks By Herdsmen by Dannydavito: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
What you proposed will be implemented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Worst Democracy Better Than The Best Military Rule / Atiku - No Talks With Obasanjo To Fight Jonathan / Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.