Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings (3617 Views)

Help Bet9ja Has Finished Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Meet The Sentinelese Tribe That Does Not Want Civilization / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Dannykool(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:
Last week I won 500k+. To withdraw it have been war... From verification to otp etc... Anytime I request code for email it will give me error. I still try sms code sent thing....
When I messaged them they said I should wait till 3days which is today.. over the wait I have managed to make the money 2.4m+ now they are telling me I need to come to their office because
1. I have multiple account with them...
2. I requested for code too much and for security reasons won't give the money until I come physical....

All this untop my own money....

Even sportybet no dey do me like this

Oga fes fes congrats to you.
But wait o which kind options you dey use make u for tidy dem like.
Abeg mentor me on how to be winning sir. If possible drop ur contact sir. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Ezmans: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
deewhydoski:

Congratulations bro
Go to their office
You fit help me any amount to stake game this weekend
My bet9ja ID 2891748
Thanks
I won 1.9million on betking on Sunday, on Monday I got my money
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by emperor4love(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ezmans:
I won 1.9million on betking on Sunday, on Monday I got my money
which option una de play nd how many odds
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Rahkman: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:
Last week I won 500k+. To withdraw it have been war... From verification to otp etc... Anytime I request code for email it will give me error. I still try sms code sent thing....
When I messaged them they said I should wait till 3days which is today.. over the wait I have managed to make the money 2.4m+ now they are telling me I need to come to their office because
2. I requested for code too much and for security reasons won't give the money until I come physical....

did you open more than 2 accounts ?
If u did forget ur money no even waste ur time ,they have against you ,you no fit hide
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by ahnie: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
PinkNature:

You have to have a good proof that you didn't operate double accounts.

If you can't, those agents of the devil won't give you shishi.

1 Like

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Rahkman: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=Tobichima post=127371242]
I know but the multiple account[b] i did was using my bank for another account[/[/b]quote] no waste ur time forget about that money, trust me this is the only evidence they need
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Rahkman: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
If you get good working strategy to chop in a long run better no fund more than 2 accounts with same atm, or open 2 accounts ,the highest them fit do na to limit ur account ,but them go pay u all ur winnings....bin there done that
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by drerocker: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

Call me I can help u out
=08034595985= or send a message
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Ezmans: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
emperor4love:
which option una de play nd how many odds
just direct wining to win 78 million with 30 games on each slip with 100 naira & 130 naira on two slip but same game, on sein Leverkusen loosing to Dortmund I cash them out . Only Leverkusen & mancity playing draws stop me from wining 78 million naira on betking
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by emperor4love(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ezmans:
just direct wining to win 78 million with 30 games on each slip with 100 naira & 130 naira on two slip but same game, on sein Leverkusen loosing to Dortmund I cash them out . Only Leverkusen & mancity playing draws stop me from wining 78 million naira on betking
abeg drop fr me on weekend
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by PinkNature: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
ahnie:
m

Ohnie wey Sabi wink
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by obinna58(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Na 430kph highway you Dey like this, crashing will tear you in pieces
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by ahnie: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
PinkNature:

Ohnie wey Sabi wink
I knew all along,just wanted to be sure .
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Fiscus105(m): 3:33am On Dec 09, 2023
online4business:
Betting is not a sustainable way to make a living.
Know this and know peace.

YET YOU CLAIM TO BE A GURU ON CONTENT WRITING.

Learn how to stick to the topic of discussion, know this, so that people would respect you as a rational human being. Op asked way out, on how to collect game won and not help from gambling addiction.
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by eepeepook: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2023
Broke boys everywhere.
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Illegal1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
DevilishMan:
OP make I follow you I'm jobless right now I'm good with all kinds of weapon
omoh..........u no dey ever disappoint.
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by online4business: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Fiscus105:

YET YOU CLAIM TO BE A GURU ON CONTENT WRITING.

Learn how to stick to the topic of discussion, know this, so that people would respect you as a rational human being. Op asked way out, on how to collect game won and not help from gambling addiction.

See three people like the post that tells you everything SEO will never teach you.

I wan write content to please somebody?

Hell no.

Not even in my blog posts.

If you're a content writer and you're writing to please somebody OR EVERYONE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

You need to offend please everyday.

Do you know why?

YOU NEED TRUE BELIEVERS, just 1000 pepper who believe in you is what a movement starts.

THAT'S HOW YOU GROW AUDIENCE you can tell buy this and they would happily buy everyday all day.

But that's not all.

No movement ever rise without a devil... Jesus have Satan
Muhammad have shyton
Democrats have the republicans
Christian have Muslim

People will do ANYTHING FOR THOSE WHO:

Encourage their dreams
justify their failure
Alley their fears
And help throw rocks at their enemies.

Even with all these explanation you like most people still carry their beliefs they must please everybody.

That's what content is all about AI can answer any questions you will ask to please everybody.

People don't want answers

ABEG I DON TIRE

LOOK ALL THE PEOPLE WEY GET LEGIT MONEY THEY DON'T APPEAL TO EVERYONE OR PLEASE EVERYBODY.

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

TRY TO OFFEND PEOPLE EVERYDAY

YOU SHOULD NOT CARE ABOUT OFFENDING THE DOGS JUST SELL TO THE CATS GARY HALBERT.

IF YOU'VE NOT OFFENDES SOMEONE EVERYDAY IT MEANS YOURE NOT SELLING HARD ENOUGH DAN KENNEDY.

GARY BENCIVENGA THE Crushendo principle (summary:people what to know what you believe in)

These are the greatest minds in direct response advertising.

Yet this my oga what me not to offend people.

Influential writing that's where SEO dey ooo ai can write anything.

Las las people still no go aggree but I know it works because clients pay me $$$ to write for them.

My blog rank on first pages despite GHC update.

Padi learn influential writing.

Resources for you.
Thegaryhalbertletters
marketingbullets. Com

Find Dan Kennedy the professor of harsh reality.

Wish you all you wish yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distress Sale: Fairly Used Generator For Sale (Graphic pics) / Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.