Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings (3568 Views)

Help Bet9ja Has Finished Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Meet The Sentinelese Tribe That Does Not Want Civilization / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Tobichima: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Last week I won 500k+. To withdraw it have been war... From verification to otp etc... Anytime I request code for email it will give me error. I still try sms code sent thing....
When I messaged them they said I should wait till 3days which is today.. over the wait I have managed to make the money 2.4m+ now they are telling me I need to come to their office because
1. I have multiple account with them...
2. I requested for code too much and for security reasons won't give the money until I come physical....

All this untop my own money....

Even sportybet no dey do me like this

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Edoreborn: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Go d office na

6 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Tobichima: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Edoreborn:
Go d office na
Them no dey talk am two times... I dey carry squad join

18 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by DevilishMan: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
OP make I follow you
I'm jobless right now
I'm good with all kinds of weapon

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by PinkNature: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tobichima:
Last week I won 500k+. To withdraw it have been war... From verification to otp etc... Anytime I request code for email it will give me error. I still try sms code sent thing....
When I messaged them they said I should wait till 3days which is today.. over the wait I have managed to make the money 2.4m+ now they are telling me I need to come to their office because
2. I requested for code too much and for security reasons won't give the money until I come physical....

For this single reason alone, those thieves will deny you all your winnings.

Bet9ja criminals. They won't mind if you deposit 10m to stake, but the moment you win 1m those greedy bast wouldn't want to give you your winnings.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by deewhydoski(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tobichima:

Congratulations bro
Go to their office
You fit help me any amount to stake game this weekend
My bet9ja ID 2891748
Thanks
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Qatar2022: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tobichima:

It is easy for them to chop your money online, bet in their outlet, it's easy for them to pay there

4 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by PinkNature: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tobichima:

You have to have a good proof that you didn't operate double accounts.

If you can't, those agents of the devil won't give you shishi.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Madups(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na their new format be that.. Bet9ja don dey scam people. The company don wan fold. E go soon fold.

4 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Blaky2235(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Didn't know having multiple accounts on bet9ja is against there rules
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Innobee99(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
deewhydoski:

Congratulations bro
Go to their office
You fit help me any amount to stake game this weekend
My bet9ja ID 2891748
Thanks
Pesin wey never redeem the price? Na wa ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Lovemeharder(f): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Go thier office.
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Tobichima: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Blaky2235:
Didn't know having multiple accounts on bet9ja is against there rules
I know but the multiple account i did was using my bank for another account

1 Like

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by ghettochild(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
There's no where it was stated in their T's n C that you shdnt have multiple acct.
Some people open account n dont fund it n over time of non usage forget password n open another...only to remember passwords few months later.
I have two bet Naija acct.
two betking accts
Two sportybets accts and two 1xbet account.
Reasons is I move from one bet company to another n abandon them for the one I find easy to use n withdraw money.

3 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Fiscus105(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

Go there physically first, if they fail, you can report them to consumer protection commission in your state and if you have money hire lawyer.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by overdrive(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Which options do u play
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by MONEY247: 4:50am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

ajeh... how you dey take predict
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by MrBroke(m): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2023
Format grin

1 Like

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2023
I remember seeing a thing like this on Twitter and the guy was told that bet9ja only ask for verification when you want to withdraw above 200k so you may consider breaking down your withdrawals. Piece of advise? Betting will ruin you eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by duduade: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2023
ghettochild:
There's no where it was stated in their T's n C that you shdnt have multiple acct.
Some people open account n dont fund it n over time of non usage forget password n open another...only to remember passwords few months later.
I have two bet Naija acct.
two betking accts
Two sportybets accts and two 1xbet account.
Reasons is I move from one bet company to another n abandon them for the one I find easy to use n withdraw money.

Betting will be the final ruin of you
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by LoveJesus87(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Madups:
Na their new format be that.. Bet9ja don dey scam people. The company don wan fold. E go soon fold.
how are you sure the company wan fold?
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Michelle55: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2023
They don't want your December to be detty, perhaps they will release it after Christmas 🤷. .
Those of una asking for something, person never fit redeem im winnings nau. Make una chill fess😏
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by tochez24(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

Yes what were you expecting?

It's in the policy of every betting company, not just bet9ja to avoid having multiple accounts... Plus Your registered phone number and email should be readily accessable anytime anyday, and your bet9ja account name should match your bank account name!!!!! Failing of any of these rules can cause a glitch in their system⚠️

You went ahead to go against their MAIN rule, yet they still humbly asked you to come to their office to resolve the issue!!!

Instead of taking your ASS to their office, you immediately came to Nairaland with your big empty head🙄

You're lucky they didn't block your account shaaa because it they did, if you like take them to court they will still win you.

You accepted a 'terms and conditions' on their site before creating an account with them, but your big head can't read♂️

6 Likes

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Tobichima: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=tochez24 post=127374454]

Yes what were you expecting?

It's in the policy of every betting company, not just bet9ja to avoid having multiple accounts... Plus Your registered phone number and email should be readily accessable anytime anyday, and your bet9ja account name should match your bank account name!!!!! Failing of any of these rules can cause a glitch in their system⚠️

You went ahead to go against their MAIN rule, yet they still humbly asked you to come to their office to resolve the issue!!!

Instead of taking your ASS to their office, you immediately came to Nairaland with your big empty head
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by federal9: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

Withdraw 500k daily. It goes.

Why withdraw 2.M+ at once?

You guys are not wise.
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by drerocker: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

Call me I will help u out.
#08034595985#

Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by PeterZoom: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Go there.
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by Blaky2235(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

I know but the multiple account i did was using my bank for another account

Oh.. that's true..
You can actually use two accounts just make sure the phone numbers, emails and banking details are different from each other
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by westlius(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fiscus105:

Go there physically first, if they fail, you can report them to consumer protection commission in your state and if you have money higher lawyer.
Yea copy bet9ja
With ur user id code
They will reply u asap
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by SavageResponse(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Tobichima:

Na why you dey fear to go their office?

If you have no skeletons in your cupboard and you are sure you did not engage in any underhand practices then go to their office with your lawyer and demand to be paid your winnings
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by GreaterFuture(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
How Much did you stake?
Re: Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings by online4business: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Betting is not a sustainable way to make a living.
Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That's Richer Than You? / Must There Be Quarrels And Misunderstandings In Every Relationship? / 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.