Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing (25232 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Akalia(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Don't stress, both of them don't like you....

I wouldn't know what the problem would be... Whether it's your physical looks or your English or your dressings or something.

But you should work on whatever you'd think is the problem.
Point of correction bro, no man should work on himself to improve in any area on account of trying to earn recognition from women. That's like a misplaced priority.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by NaijaCover(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Change your circle, very simple.

I'm referring to her
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by pacesetting: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
Seriously oo. Sometimes I go dey do ehe, ehe, until I sleep off. 🤣

Na the cause of our quarrel everytime.

The world is just filled with people with different characters walahi. 🤣 🤣
TinubuNG:
Na when op jam this kind of your girlfriend he go know say those wey no dey talk na blessings 😂

Funniest thing is if you no reply her , she go vex😂

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by chatinent: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

It's always spend on her, spoil her, this and that..before she will love you.

Continue buying people that see you as an alternative to poverty!

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ottersberger(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

While chatting..you have to ask all the questions and bring up gists.

They can't call u randomly to ask after you.

I don tire o

Trying foreign ladies might not be a bad idea.

You get money?. Any promising prospects they can visibly see?.
These are the catalysts that make Nigeria women act “normal”.

Short of these, you are dating yourself, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by spiceadole: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

I don tire o

If you meet a lady who calls and checks up on you,it's still you who will tag her desperate and take her for granted
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Evolutionism: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Of course you will

You must show your coonish, Inferiority complex, low self esteem trait because their skin alone is above you,

Never gets old on this forum.....hian.

I understand you summoned so much courage before you could quote me.

I made a harmless post but it got you triggered.

Besides i don't have much strength to write epistles today.

Allow me to do my things my way. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

Because you are who? Hahahaha 😆 😂 😆 😂

So on a faceless forum some people think they are something of worth? A mere moniker for that matter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Delusion is bad o eyah Pele, person wey do you try well well 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
post=127378469:

How many times have called me on phone?

Bad news scares me.🤣

I will never call you.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Evolutionism: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Don't stress, both of them don't like you....

I wouldn't know what the problem would be... Whether it's your physical looks or your English or your dressings or something.

But you should work on whatever you'd think is the problem.

King of nairaland SIMPs.

I greet you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

I made a harmless post but it got you triggered.

Besides i don't much strength to write epistles today.

Allow me to do my things my way. Thank you.

I'm actually letting you know that you are COON, a beaten down COONISH CLOWN that sees his race and colour as nothing compared to pink skinned people.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
pacesetting:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laugh taya. My ex is very reserved, and I wished then she talks more. But my current girl dey talk until she forget the initial topic wey we dey discuss. That girl can talk for one hour straight non-stop. cheesy cheesy

The bolded got me rolling on the floor with laughter.

Her type will have a good heart.
Use kiss to bring her back to the topic.

Get use to her😂

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Evolutionism: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Because you are who? Hahahaha 😆 😂 😆 😂

So on a faceless forum some people think they are something of worth? A mere moniker for that matter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Delusion is bad o eyah Pele, person wey do you try well well 🤣🤣🤣

As Always.

Simple Rejection, You can't handle, Fuming here and there.

Take your L and go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

As Always.

Simple Rejection, You can't handle, Fuming here and there.

Take your L and go in peace.

Simple rejection from who? You? Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by pacesetting: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Yes, how you take know? 😊

She really has a good heart. She also forgets any wrongdoing whenever she talks out her issues with anybody.

Honestly, she glows anytime she's on the beat (talking) 🤣🤣

And I prefer a talking person to a non-talking one.
doggedfighter:

The bolded got me rolling on the floor with laughter.

Her type will have a good heart.
Use kiss to bring her back to the topic.

Get use to her😂

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by TheWinterBird(f): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
You haven't met your lady. Just keep looking
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Omoawoke2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It is the culture and their nature.
I don’t even have a problem with a girl acting that way in the initial stage. Many girls eventually open up after they get to know you better and begin to talk.
But what I have a problem with is girls that don’t have anything to contribute, I’m not saying you should be working in McKinsey or be the smartest person in the world. But at least, make a meaningful impact in your own way, minus sex, you will realize most Nigerian girls have nothing to contribute to you other than demand
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by sucess001(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It's mainly a Nigerian thing. Most Nigerian ladies only will be interested in you if they see you can give them money. Most foreign ladies particularly south African, ghanian and Kenyan will make good conversation with you

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by dinachi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
JagabanB:

From 95% to a high percentage.
U are Ióst, if u say a high percentage of girls practice premarital sex, I will agree with u.
Prostitution?
U are Ióst on that.
Lesbianism?
U are still Ióst on that.
I live in Abuja, stayed in Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Imo,
Lived in Benue, Nasarawa ( Keffi and Lafia), lived in Kaduna, lived in Niger, lived in Delta, lived in Calabar, lived in Taraba, lived in Katsina, stayed in Kano, Stayed in Maiduguri, stayed in Lagos, stayed in Ibadan, etc etc.
I put it to u that u are 100% wróñg.
There's no usèIess material u have read that I haven't come across in my life, the chance is that I read those materials ages ago before u knew about their existence.
See this one.
Making Iamè assumptions on the internet.
"95% of girls are prostitutes and Iesbians", do u know what 95% represents?
Over 50 million people.
You belong to the past, you have absolutely no ideas about current trends. Lesbianism and hook up is trending dangerously among our young girls. Shouting from now till tomorrow won't change this fact. This is the simple reason why almost any girl you talk to now will start expecting money from you. The only thing they are willing to place value on is how much you are willing to spend on them. On the flip side, they won't take a dime from their lesbian partners, infact they will invest their money there.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Satazaa: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
CaveAdullam:
All (Nigerian) men have experienced this phenomenon. Except those that are strictly introverted or haven't requested a date.

There are plenty of factors underlying the unresponsiveness of women. Factors can emanate from you or them.

1. Women are more open and emotional to men closer to them. Proximity is how you get the better side of women + become aware of their dark sides.

Before a woman can travel from point A to point B to see you through a long distance you must have first created that emotional attachment.

But why do women travel long distances to meet strangers?

This is based on economies. They do it because of money. A prostitute can't become emotionally attached to her client. If there exists any, it is a facade. By the way, prostitutes have men they love genuinely + freely fvck them.

The evolutionary background: women by nature are weak. They need strong men to provide for them and protect them. A stranger can't be trustworthy. Only men in their community will they submit to because they've known over time.

Sex to women is more of security than pleasure. Sex for men is more of pleasures and ego - the boast of a harem.

So prostitutes are because of the money. Because if there is an availability of men to pay their bills and fulfill all their sincere and nonsensical fantasies, prostitution will be non-existent.

Therefore, in rich and developed nations, women engaged in romance for the sake of romance, love, and emotional attachment.
While in poor and underdeveloped nations women leverage romance to upgrade their socio-economic status and creep out of poverty and deprivation.

2. She might be in a relationship.

3. She's in a tarrying bad mood. And can't willingly share with you because you are a stranger. With time she may. But as a man, you'll become impatient because by nature you're not programmed to wait and beg for sex. You just want to hit and move to the next.

4. She doesn't like you. Every woman has a man they like or fantasize about. If you are not up to that standard they will ignore you.

5. Appearance. Your looks may not be ranked as acceptable. Using that metric, they set you aside and wouldn't want you to bother them.

6. Absence of flamboyance at first meet.

Women are emotional. So they can easily be cajoled by the presence of flashiness. This again is due to their desire for security. That's why celebrities can score many women + have multiple baby mamas at will.

If you don't express or show flamboyance women won't take you seriously.

Only well-trained women who are self-conscious and disciplined follow a man due to his ambitions, character, and intelligence. These women are the outliers.

7. It's a mind game. Women don't want to appear cheap. So they'll play the delayed and boring game till they know if you are genuine or not. They don't want to feel cheap.

8. Other men are on the radar. Some of these men are 10 times better than you. Some of these men you are 10 times better than.

This trooping of men of all ages and categories is the pleasure of all women. Some of the men are making bidding you can't or haven't. They fill her with hopes and promises. Her DM and privacy are a cluster of men persuading her into a romantic relationship.

Don't expect her to leave them for you easily. You are not the first. And more are behind you.

9. They want a long stream of persuasions and promises before they accept your proposal. Until you do this they will continue to remain boring.

From the above factors, the only one you have control over is your appearance. So, before you step out look good, smell nice, and talk well. Be happy and jovial. Be humorous and social. Whether they accept or reject you becomes none of your business. Just do your part.

Getting women is a game of numbers. The more you step out and interact, the more women you'll encounter and get hooked by a number of them.

Meanwhile, as a man, you must go for a woman who likes you genuinely. These women you don't need to cajole or convince. They just like you + want to be in love with you. They will make you wish and pray for an eternal romantic relationship.

Have you seen secondary and university lovers? That's what I'm talking about. Genuine love.

Thanks.
oga na professor you be? e be like say you Sabi book wella
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JagabanB: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
dinachi:
You belong to the past, you have absolutely no ideas about current trends. Lesbianism and hook up is trending dangerously among our young girls. Shouting from now till tomorrow won't change this fact. This is the simple reason why almost any girl you talk to now will start expecting money from you. The only thing they are willing to place value on is how much you are willing to spend on them. On the flip side, they won't take a dime from their lesbian partners, infact they will invest their money there.

You are deraiIing from ur outrageous 95% data.
U are getting everything mixed up.
People are interested in money now doesn't mean they are sleeping with people to get paid.
That's prostitution, sleeping with people all for d money and nothing more and u sleep with random strangers for it.
Tell me, do 95% of Nîgeriàn girls do this?
U are bIabbiñg, u think with ur shaIIow assertion that u have read materials I have never read before will derail ur initial ambiguous point?
U think u are dealing with someone who doesn't read.
LOL.
I grew up with high court judge, reading is a must that must be done because u have access to an entire library in ur home.
Books from all works of life are found there.
I started reading William Shakespeare since I was 13.
Where did u get the statistics that 95% are prostitutes and Iesbians?
I have loads of activities that engage young people alot, teenage girls to young ladies.
I doñ't just sit and make assumptions about people.
I talk with them, heart to heart talk, from different states, tribes, ethnicity, religion and different backgrounds.
Meeting lesbians is not on the high side.
This experience has spanned across 10 years since late 2012.
Here u are making a statement of assumption from ur head.
Girls now want money in a relationship more than before.
Does it qualify tagging them prostitutes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by pansophist(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
She is not feeling you. That same girl is in different groups and have friends she chats with, of which she is responsive.

Emotions and feelings are usually the map women uses navigate the romantic landscape. You may be the best man for her, but if you did not strike her emotions in a way she likes, you'll get cold response.

It's automatic, many don't even know they are doing it, except the very few that may have start looking inwardly and can see above their default program.

Maybe now you'll understand why it is "he who finds a good wife finds a good thing", but not he who finds a good husband. Finding a woman with a good head is difficult, and almost a luck.

And the 21st century made it harder because you can't compete with the attention social media will give her, and her Instagram will have more attention than you.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Ferrous(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Typical example of the one I have currently. Unless she's making a demand, she wouldn't call. Let me just endure it till January; she go shock cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by bigman001(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Continue wasting your time with I Never Chop Ladies , by the time they start billing you, you will get sense small . grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by IamHonourable1: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
[quote author=JASONjnr post=127373112]

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.
You sound like a simp,so you want to spoil a woman to win her heart?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by VULCAN(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are a simp and your statement about Nigerian men begging women to marry them proves it.

You projected your lack of success onto all other men

How can a win a game you cannot even understand?

That you cannot get a Nigerian woman to surrender to you has got nothing to do with the Nigerian women.

Its all to do with your lack of game.

You have no understanding of female psychology.

And it will still affect you even when you meet the white women

Evolutionism:

New Comer.

You are Officially welcome to the Show.

I have them in abundance on my Contacts. If you don't Chat them, They won't chat you up. I have deleted many and will still delete more. The problem is innate and societal flaws.

If you no sabi do these things below as most of the useless SIMPs have made it a standard👇

Call Them
Chasing Them
Begging Them
Entice them with Gifts
Entice them with Material Things
Have 6 Packs
Be Rich
Be Tall
Be Handsome
Be cool and God fearing(Optional)
Be Responsible
Be Wild in Oza room
Be very fun to be with
You just literally do EVERYTHING lol
ETC

If you know you can meet all these Criterias. You are only wasting your time, You better enjoy your Single Life in peace.

I will tell you this SECRET for free that 90% of Nigerian men regardless of their Social Status BEGGED their spouse before they agreed to MARRY them.

As for me, I have VOWED i will NEVER BEG any of Nigerian EVE's Offspringto get married to. I'do rather go beg other Ladies/Women in other African Nations.

The only Species of Ladies, Women i can BEG are WHITEs, EUROPEANs, AMERICANs.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by donhils: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
They're not feeling you. Not into you.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Justrite007: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It means they not into you
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Juliearth(f): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It is certainly the kind of women you are meeting. I am open to having a "social experiment" with you to buttress my point.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by BlessedOne259: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Unfortunately, that's the way things are these days. They believe it is your responsibility as the man to initiate chats and calls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by dinachi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
JagabanB:

You are deraiIing from ur outrageous 95% data.
U are getting everything mixed up.
People are interested in money now doesn't mean they are sleeping with people to get paid.
That's prostitution, sleeping with people all for d money and nothing more and u sleep with random strangers for it.
Tell me, do 95% of Nîgeriàn girls do this?
U are bIabbiñg, u think with ur shaIIow assertion that u have read materials I have never read before will derail ur initial ambiguous point?
U think u are dealing with someone who doesn't read.
LOL.
I grew up with high court judge, reading is a must that must be done because u have access to an entire library in ur home.
Books from all works of life are found there.
I started reading William Shakespeare since I was 13.
Where did u get the statistics that 95% are prostitutes and Iesbians?
I have loads of activities that engage young people alot, teenage girls to young ladies.
I doñ't just sit and make assumptions about people.
I talk with them, heart to heart talk, from different states, tribes, ethnicity, religion and different backgrounds.
Meeting lesbians is not on the high side.
This experience has spanned across 10 years since late 2012.
Here u are making a statement of assumption from ur head.
Girls now want money in a relationship more than before.
Does it qualify tagging them prostitutes?
You interact with girls 🤣🤣? They just tell you what you want to hear! Majority of Nigeria teenage girls will rather die before admitting to Lesbianism but then it is what they heartily indulge in! You never learn. Besides the 95% statistics I quoted is a very conservative estimate. Make you know.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Anunakeeh: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
VULCAN:
You are a simp and your statement about Nigerian men begging women to marry them proves it.

You projected your lack of success onto all other men

How can a win a game you cannot even understand?

That you cannot get a Nigerian woman to surrender to you has got nothing to do with the Nigerian women.

Its all to do with your lack of game.

You have no understanding of female psychology.

And it will still affect you even when you meet the white women

Useless incels like you are supposed to be thrown inside a deep shallow well foolish simpish eediot. What a big nuisance you are. See the biggest fool and nuisance on nairaland talking about game. Which game does your vather have lol. Very useless eediot. That guy is right by all means.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.