Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing (25269 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ElliotP: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Na you dey find fine girls, you don try meet ugly girls before
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by spencekat(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ferrous:
Typical example of the one I have currently. Unless she's making a demand, she wouldn't call. Let me just endure it till January; she go shock cry
grin cheesy
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by dmgr(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Good morning, dear

I like clingy wink grin

Be careful what you wish for
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by OBA2503: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
They want to bill you.....
Nigerian girls are not interested in long talk....
Infact, try voice note, they will respond better...
The few that are well educated will chat in good english but still, na money to do hair dem still dey find.
Splash the cash.....they want you to pay for hair, take them out to eat and dash them money....
After, they will be the first to greet you in the morning...
Once you knack dem once.....
You will see their true nature...
Some good girls still dey but you go waka tire...
No just try go link up with church girl, na one chance be that...

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by adaperry25: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Juliearth:

It is certainly the kind of women you are meeting. I am open to having a "social experiment" with you to buttress my point.
how do I reach u
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Juliearth(f): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
how do I reach u

You can send me a PM.

I hope that at the end of this experiment, you would create another thread or modify this to discuss your findings.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Acidosis(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
dmgr:

Be careful what you wish for

Why?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by faithfull18(f): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
🙄
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JagabanB: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
dinachi:
You interact with girls 🤣🤣? They just tell you what you want to hear! Majority of Nigeria teenage girls will rather die before admitting to Lesbianism but then it is what they heartily indulge in! You never learn. Besides the 95% statistics I quoted is a very conservative estimate. Make you know.
From one Iamè assumption to another, it's obvious u can't communicate properly, people will communicate their hearts out in a private conversation once they are comfortable with u, experience will teach u that overtime, "majority of teenage girls will rather dîè before admitting to lesbianism", so how did u find out they are all lesbians?
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Willokafor(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nigga I salute u, did you write this long epistle by yourself or you copied and paste
CaveAdullam:
All (Nigerian) men have experienced this phenomenon. Except those that are strictly introverted or haven't requested a date.

There are plenty of factors underlying the unresponsiveness of women. Factors can emanate from you or them.

1. Women are more open and emotional to men closer to them. Proximity is how you get the better side of women + become aware of their dark sides.

Before a woman can travel from point A to point B to see you through a long distance you must have first created that emotional attachment.

But why do women travel long distances to meet strangers?

This is based on economies. They do it because of money. A prostitute can't become emotionally attached to her client. If there exists any, it is a facade. By the way, prostitutes have men they love genuinely + freely fvck them.

The evolutionary background: women by nature are weak. They need strong men to provide for them and protect them. A stranger can't be trustworthy. Only men in their community will they submit to because they've known over time.

Sex to women is more of security than pleasure. Sex for men is more of pleasures and ego - the boast of a harem.

So prostitutes are because of the money. Because if there is an availability of men to pay their bills and fulfill all their sincere and nonsensical fantasies, prostitution will be non-existent.

Therefore, in rich and developed nations, women engaged in romance for the sake of romance, love, and emotional attachment.
While in poor and underdeveloped nations women leverage romance to upgrade their socio-economic status and creep out of poverty and deprivation.

2. She might be in a relationship.

3. She's in a tarrying bad mood. And can't willingly share with you because you are a stranger. With time she may. But as a man, you'll become impatient because by nature you're not programmed to wait and beg for sex. You just want to hit and move to the next.

4. She doesn't like you. Every woman has a man they like or fantasize about. If you are not up to that standard they will ignore you.

5. Appearance. Your looks may not be ranked as acceptable. Using that metric, they set you aside and wouldn't want you to bother them.

6. Absence of flamboyance at first meet.

Women are emotional. So they can easily be cajoled by the presence of flashiness. This again is due to their desire for security. That's why celebrities can score many women + have multiple baby mamas at will.

If you don't express or show flamboyance women won't take you seriously.

Only well-trained women who are self-conscious and disciplined follow a man due to his ambitions, character, and intelligence. These women are the outliers.

7. It's a mind game. Women don't want to appear cheap. So they'll play the delayed and boring game till they know if you are genuine or not. They don't want to feel cheap.

8. Other men are on the radar. Some of these men are 10 times better than you. Some of these men you are 10 times better than.

This trooping of men of all ages and categories is the pleasure of all women. Some of the men are making bidding you can't or haven't. They fill her with hopes and promises. Her DM and privacy are a cluster of men persuading her into a romantic relationship.

Don't expect her to leave them for you easily. You are not the first. And more are behind you.

9. They want a long stream of persuasions and promises before they accept your proposal. Until you do this they will continue to remain boring.

From the above factors, the only one you have control over is your appearance. So, before you step out look good, smell nice, and talk well. Be happy and jovial. Be humorous and social. Whether they accept or reject you becomes none of your business. Just do your part.

Getting women is a game of numbers. The more you step out and interact, the more women you'll encounter and get hooked by a number of them.

Meanwhile, as a man, you must go for a woman who likes you genuinely. These women you don't need to cajole or convince. They just like you + want to be in love with you. They will make you wish and pray for an eternal romantic relationship.

Have you seen secondary and university lovers? That's what I'm talking about. Genuine love.

Thanks.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Brushstrokes20: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Really, no bitch born of a woman I'll try such with me!
The fact is they ain't into you.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Sanctecosma(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Simple and short, they're not into you
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by dinachi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
JagabanB:

From one Iamè assumption to another, it's obvious u can't communicate properly, people will communicate their hearts out in a private conversation once they are comfortable with u, experience will teach u that overtime, "majority of teenage girls will rather dîè before admitting to lesbianism", so how did u find out they are all lesbians?
You can deny it all you want, it won't change the facts. Like I said earlier, you are living in the past. You have no iota of idea of what obtains now. You are the one making assumptions based on lifestyle of the 60's
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by ezinne51g: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Well said.Well said....
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by CaveAdullam: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Willokafor:
Nigga I salute u, did you write this long epistle by yourself or you copied and paste

I have better content than this. You can check my profile.

The average Nigerian, like you, is always perplexed + becomes cynical when they come across unfamiliar contents or innovations.

I know the reason. The average Nigerian is dumb and has a low IQ. Recent IQ data has it that the average Black IQ has depleted from 85 - 65. Which is far from the average of 100.

By the way, about 3 years ago, I was cross-checked by a group of people like you for plagiarism. They found none.

You can carry out your investigation. But take note of the timestamps in case someone has "copied and pasted" on other platforms like they always do.

Your applause isn't genuine. Anyway, I appreciate it.

Thanks.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by iamdapsyj(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

🤣😆 I see why many Nigerian girls treat their guys badly. So you must according to you "spoil her well" before she respond/relate to your chats/calls? The impression you are sending out from the beginning is insecurity or self esteem problem.

If a girl or lady don't respond to your chats or call, why not take a leave and move on!!

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by iamdapsyj(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Its not a Nigerian thing
It boils down to individual differences, some are boring in nature or maybe the ladies you are meeting are not into you.
Like they are not feeling you.
Keep searching

Yea, this is the right answer the Op needs not what someone above you is saying to "spoil them well" 🤣😆

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
iamdapsyj:

🤣😆 I see why many Nigerian girls treat their guys badly. So you must according to you "spoil her well" before she respond/relate to your chats/calls? The impression you are sending out from the beginning is insecurity or self esteem problem.

If a girl or lady don't respond to your chats or call, why not take a leave and move on!!

Did you read properly what the OP said?

From his post, you would understand that he met those ladies online.

You can't just chat someone up and expect them to respond freely.

You meet them and then you spoil them. When I said spoil them, I am not a broke guy and I sure really know how to treat a woman right.

If you're broke and then stingy... You should stay away from relationship.

Most of you quoting me have your girls sleep around because you don't care for them.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by OvertheTop(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you .

grin grin grin You mean he needs to buy the Love or Attention
You are not far from the truth my Brother
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
OvertheTop:

grin grin grin You mean he needs to buy the Love or Attention
You are not far from the truth my Brother

Nobody can buy love or attention.....

If you want a woman and you know that women have a different understanding of relationship... You will know how to get them.

No woman will love you when they don't believe that you can always come through for them in times of need.

No woman enjoys dating and staying faithful to a broke guy.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

[/b]Nobody can buy love or attention[b].....

If you want a woman and you know that women have a different understanding of relationship... You will know how to get them.

No woman will love you when they don't believe that you can always come through for them in times of need.

No woman enjoys dating and staying faithful to a broke guy.
It is all about interest, there is no love between a man or a woman.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by spencekat(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
iamdapsyj:

If a girl or lady don't respond to your chats or call, [/b]why not take a leave and move on!![b]
No time!
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
spencekat:
It is all about interest, there is no love between a man or a woman.

Realising this means, you have to use what you have to get what you want.

Then she comes and realise that you're a sweet guy.

You begin to reduce your spending on her and begin to engage her up with business or a job and if you truly wants to settle down with her.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Boyooosa(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

While chatting..you have to ask all the questions and bring up gists.

They can't call u randomly to ask after you.

I don tire o

Trying foreign ladies might not be a bad idea.

Make money first, they will kill your battery
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by MuslimIgbo: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

Edited:

When I said spoil them, I am not a broke guy and I sure really know how to treat a woman right.

If you're broke and then stingy... You should stay away from relationship.

Most of you quoting me have your girls sleep around because you don't care for them.
Lol
You be correct oponu grin
So you think "spoiling" a lady, treating her right, give her all the love, care and attention or even the whole world can make her stay loyal and committed to you? grin
You will either learn the hard way or perish.
SAVE THIS POSTV grin

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
You be correct oponu grin
So you think "spoiling" a lady, treating her right, give her all the love, care and attention or even the whole world can make her stay loyal and committed to you? grin
You will either learn the hard way or perish.
SAVE THIS POSTV grin

Never said your money will keep her .... But will have you get her... What you do with having her is upto you.

Moreso, wretched dudes always think about their pockets more than what they want.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by DaTruths: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

I don tire o

They are not into you, any girl that is into you will always want to talk with you.

Except on some occasions where they are not just in the mood, which also happens to me.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Chassy03: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Same here brother...and same girl that is telling me before our first sex that hope I wont Bleep up..she will not talk, our conversation doesn't last 30 second except if she wan collect some thing....after she finish school, she don turn oga....SEE EHN I GO DEY SHOW NIGERIA GIRL SHEGE BANZA AS FROM TODAY.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Melagros(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
duduade:
They are simply not into you

Step up your game!!!!!

That's all
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by PaulH07: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Try fvcking them first, and they'll act like you stole something of inestimable value from them, by disturbing your life with a barrage of calls...

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by DonroxyII: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Some girls are introverts but the average Nigerian girl plays not only hard to get bt mannerless and toxic.

They are also not interested in good conversations unless it's about money.

Anytime I'm speaking my grammar these girls can't keep up unless they need money or connection to solve their problems. Others low-key runs girls who only understands money and sex talks nothing intelligent to offer.

it is highly disappointing.
That's what her father, Brother, Uncle, Economy, Boyfriend & Husband turned her into.

She is Faultless .... You must be able to train her to suit You ....

Most Women's Brain is an Open Source ...
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by jaxxy(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's what her father, Brother, Uncle, Economy, Boyfriend & Husband turned her into.

She is Faultless .... You must be able to train her to suit You ....

Most Women's Brain is an Open Source ...

Some are hardwired or obstinate. U can't train them it will be a collusion course of varying options snd perspectives. Have u not seen how some girl talk on this forum?

So I will leave my important job to start training her basic manners because her father, uncles and boyfriends brainwashed her in nonsense behaviour?

Nobody has such time to deal with such stress unless she's very willing to change.

I learnt fast to leave some type of girls alone with their mentality because they won't change for u, they aye pretend to please u but definitely not change and then u will wife her then the monster will come out.

women are open source if they have downloaded too much junk and viruses into the ir memory.

100% know what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / Valentine's Day Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.