Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing (25237 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by zoghys: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

Spoil her with what if I may ask

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Temhellen(f): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

While chatting..you have to ask all the questions and bring up gists.

They can't call u randomly to ask after you.
U haven’t met me yet….. so don’t conclude maybe u met the boring ones

I don tire o

Trying foreign ladies might not be a bad idea.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2023
U re dating urself.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by samwash(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2023
What I kwn is that some Nigerians girls can't hold intelligent conversation, even in the topic of love & romance they will still be blabbing.
Even the onces that will be free with you, the only topic they are conversate with is hookup & kancking.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by payaseriy: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

I don tire o

bro na everywhere. I even have a car, my own house, am handsome and very educated... I always meet the wrong girls. The ones that Bleep me and Bleep everyone else too.

The ones that chases after broke guys disturbing them with chats while am working. The ones that have low IQ and can't do shit for me.

I gave up on girls since day B4 yesterday. Yesterday, my ex came back... Also, a girl I always wanted to Bleep and was giving me hard time, stopped me on d way and was asking to come visit me. ... More women wahala

I'm done with Nigerian girls... I'm traveling out to South Africa by January

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Mayeldah(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2023
You have not used the right phrase in the chat...

'Send me your acant nomba'

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Error401: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2023
you met the wrong people.

They prolly dont like you

adaperry25:

I don tire o

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Neoteny7: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Or, or...they simply find you boring and uninspired.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by dinachi(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2023
JagabanB:

U factored in the northern girls too?
U need to expand ur horizon, I wonder where u are caught, I know people like u, they are caught in environments that struggle to breed responsible individuals so all the ladies behave d way u described.

Most of you do not even understand your environment anymore. I live in Abuja. I have lived in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kogi, so I know exactly what I am talking about. I interact across, I read materials you may never have access to in this life till you kpai.

Take it to the bank an extremely high percentage of our young girls practice lesbianism and prostitution(hook up). They won't tell you this but it is established and morose people like you still take a lot of things at face value! You have no idea!

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by iammolise(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:
Just 2 women and you are already saying Nigerian ladies.

If you meet my type that will use communication
wound you . You will run and say they're clingy. grin grin

Try foreign angels like Jeon said.

Foreign ladies are perfect. grin

Don't blow my phone in the name of care, it's repulsive undecided
If it's on a day I'm working and you know, text me, I'll reply when I can. We'll talk better in the evening after work, don't drop 1million missed calls and think I will be having butterflies in my stomach saying "this girl too love me", the reaction is the other way round lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Beuberry(f): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.
😂
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by coputa(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

keep on searching, you have not met the right gal,do away with these ones

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by nedekid: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Seems the ones you met, want you to go streight to the point. Ie how far? Hookup, no time for long story, trade, business entrepreneurs etc, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by engrpheleeks(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!!

Men, this is for you. Join the picture challenge for a chance to win 10k.

All you need to do is follow Perry Izuu Iwuoha and share his posts. Then you can become the winner.

https://www.facebook.com/100057394153210/posts/842937977629333/?app=fbl
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by iammolise(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2023
Only small girls or a 'child lady' do this. If you text a mature sensible lady, even if she doesn't feel you, she replies on chats, might not call or return ur calls but on chats she replies friendly.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by kingthreat(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2023
spencekat:
Wooing should not be time wasting and energy draining naa.

The prettier and those who aren't single are definitely going to involve more effort.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by tuzle(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

they aren't interested in u that is why. If a Nigerian girl is interested in u, she will call u almost every time, disturb u with talk that doesn't even concern u and always try to get ur attention. But when u are the one interested u will just be frustrated with their actions.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by GoodGovernance: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2023
LOVE/MARRIAGE TIPS FOR MEN

1.Your schooling/NYSC days love is your true love, try to keep her.
2.If you finally decide to get married, marry your schooling/NYSC days love, as first option
3,.If you had lost contact from your schooling/NYSC days love, for one reason or the other, Search for her, if you find her, still single, marry her!
4. Any other "love", after getting real income, is a gamble.

Thank you for listening grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Blitzking: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

Not a bad idea...if my relationship had failed would av married a young American female
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Good morning,Acid grin

You didn't say anything on the matter ?

What do men want ?
You know what we want and you already said you have it for whoever available, that's if that's true and not those social media danglings, we say to you.... WELL DONE!
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by victorazyvictor(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

They don't feel or like you.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Crafteck1: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2023
JagabanB:

Doesn't hold true.
I have met people like that, all the girls they have known in their life time are inti hookups, convincing them that it's not the way is difficult.

We are saying same thing
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by bekpo(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

How do u mean "spoil her well"?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by mabea: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I have tho..i think probably one is an introvert and she's wired that way.

I'm an introvert too so it will be difficult
Then why the complain
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by engrpheleeks(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2023
Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!!

Ladies, this is for you. Join the picture challenge for a chance to win 10k.

All you need to do is follow Perry Izuu Iwuoha and share his posts. Then you can become the winner.

https://www.facebook.com/100057394153210/posts/842936970962767/?app=fbl
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by mfm04622: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

You have not met someone that is interested in you. It is not a Nigerian or foreign thing.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Prince62: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Advise him better
Lovemeharder:
Try foreign ladies. Good luck.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Impactever(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
CaveAdullam:
All (Nigerian) men have experienced this phenomenon. Except those that are strictly introverted or haven't requested a date.

There are plenty of factors underlying the unresponsiveness of women. Factors can emanate from you or them.

1. Women are more open and emotional to men closer to them. Proximity is how you get the better side of women + become aware of their dark sides.

Before a woman can travel from point A to point B to see you through a long distance you must have first created that emotional attachment.

But why do women travel long distances to meet strangers?

This is based on economies. They do it because of money. A prostitute can't become emotionally attached to her client. If there exists any, it is a facade. By the way, prostitutes have men they love genuinely + freely fvck them.

The evolutionary background: women by nature are weak. They need strong men to provide for them and protect them. A stranger can't be trustworthy. Only men in their community will they submit to because they've known over time.

Sex to women is more of security than pleasure. Sex for men is more of pleasures and ego - the boast of a harem.

So prostitutes are because of the money. Because if there is an availability of men to pay their bills and fulfill all their sincere and nonsensical fantasies, prostitution will be non-existent.

Therefore, in rich and developed nations, women engaged in romance for the sake of romance, love, and emotional attachment.
While in poor and underdeveloped nations women leverage romance to upgrade their socio-economic status and creep out of poverty and deprivation.

2. She might be in a relationship.

3. She's in a tarrying bad mood. And can't willingly share with you because you are a stranger. With time she may. But as a man, you'll become impatient because by nature you're not programmed to wait and beg for sex. You just want to hit and move to the next.

4. She doesn't like you. Every woman has a man they like or fantasize about. If you are not up to that standard they will ignore you.

5. Appearance. Your looks may not be ranked as acceptable. Using that metric, they set you aside and wouldn't want you to bother them.

6. Absence of flamboyance at first meet.

Women are emotional. So they can easily be cajoled by the presence of flashiness. This again is due to their desire for security. That's why celebrities can score many women + have multiple baby mamas at will.

If you don't express or show flamboyance women won't take you seriously.

Only well-trained women who are self-conscious and disciplined follow a man due to his ambitions, character, and intelligence. These women are the outliers.

7. It's a mind game. Women don't want to appear cheap. So they'll play the delayed and boring game till they know if you are genuine or not. They don't want to feel cheap.

8. Other men are on the radar. Some of these men are 10 times better than you. Some of these men you are 10 times better than.

This trooping of men of all ages and categories is the pleasure of all women. Some of the men are making bidding you can't or haven't. They fill her with hopes and promises. Her DM and privacy are a cluster of men persuading her into a romantic relationship.

Don't expect her to leave them for you easily. You are not the first. And more are behind you.

9. They want a long stream of persuasions and promises before they accept your proposal. Until you do this they will continue to remain boring.

From the above factors, the only one you have control over is your appearance. So, before you step out look good, smell nice, and talk well. Be happy and jovial. Be humorous and social. Whether they accept or reject you becomes none of your business. Just do your part.

Getting women is a game of numbers. The more you step out and interact, the more women you'll encounter and get hooked by a number of them.

Meanwhile, as a man, you must go for a woman who likes you genuinely. These women you don't need to cajole or convince. They just like you + want to be in love with you. They will make you wish and pray for an eternal romantic relationship.

Have you seen secondary and university lovers? That's what I'm talking about. Genuine love.

Thanks.

You deserve a bottle of wine....you captured this excellently.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by sonofthunder: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol..... Spoil her well 😜😜😜😜

When money finish you begin beg for attention again. Well done sir 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Person wey never advice himself dey advice person, no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Impactever(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
GoodGovernance:
LOVE/MARRIAGE TIPS FOR MEN

1.Your schooling/NYSC days love is your true love, try to keep her.
2.If you finally decide to get married, marry your schooling/NYSC days love, as first option
3,.If you had lost contact from your schooling/NYSC days love, for one reason or the other, Search for her, if you find her, still single, marry her!
4. Any other "love", after getting real income, is a gamble.

Thank you for listening grin

You are absolutely correct.....That No 4 got me laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣.....you are too much.
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by seanwilliam(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
They just don’t like you .
If a girl likes you ehn, u go tire.
Work on what you think the problem is Moreso, have abundant mindset. Talk to many girls las las u go see the one wey go like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.