Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Romancelander: My Real Life Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelander: My Real Life Experience (4153 Views)

True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by Fmghewzy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:
All you felt were hallucinations caused by the sleeping injection the doctor gave you, go and ask the name of the drug and read the side effects. Mind you the so called sleep after the injection is normally REM in nature with no memory so you brain is actually putting those information out. How did I know, I felt same during a surgery in 2021, it's the drug acting to deviate your attention.

Thank God 🙏 we still had people with brains in this country and on this forum.
You noticing it was because you think logically.

Imagine she took an injection, she never bothered to know how it worked in her system 😕.
I don't blame her Sha , I blame the doctor for not giving her the necessary information, and maybe it was because of the situation .
Maybe there was no time for a proper conversation.
Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by correctguy101(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2023
SUPERPACK:
All you felt were hallucinations caused by the sleeping injection the doctor gave you, go and ask the name of the drug and read the side effects. Mind you the so called sleep after the injection is normally REM in nature with no memory so you brain is actually putting those information out. How did I know, I felt same during a surgery in 2021, it's the drug acting to deviate your attention.

Exactly.

Been induced too when I had peritonitis. As a man who's always seen his mother as God, literally. I only had thoughts of her and my senses were only dulled. I was somewhat aware that everything seemed warped. Even had thoughts
about aliens working on me but after throwing the idea out, only the operating light seems attractive so I focused on it. And somehow, I knew I would live through the whole ordeal and that assurance alone made me a bit comfy. Only that mumu nurse laughing at me for repeatedly calling for my mum dey annoy me till date. Never knew how much I already took that my thoughts about my good old mama to until that year... Smh

OP has many stories she held true and allowed her mind to wander and foolishly thinks it's all real.

Smh
Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by DeepSight(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2023
correctguy101:

Exactly.

Been induced too when I had peritonitis. As a man who's always seen his mother as God, literally. I only had thoughts of her and my senses were only dulled. I was somewhat aware that everything seemed warped. Even had thoughts
about aliens working on me but after throwing the idea out, only the operating light seems attractive so I focused on it. And somehow, I knew I would live through the whole ordeal and that assurance alone made me a bit comfy. Only that mumu nurse laughing at me for repeatedly calling for my mum dey annoy me till date. Never knew how much I already took that my thoughts about my good old mama to until that year... Smh

OP has many stories she held true and allowed her mind to wander and foolishly thinks it's all real.

Smh

Even where what you say has merit, I don't think one should lightly dismiss extra-dimensional experiences - not even in sleep - and not even what we call dreams.

1 Like

Re: Romancelander: My Real Life Experience by Jaykid0x: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2023
40pakks:

1) First of all you must be born again.
Because Scripture says, the carnal mind cannot understand the things of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the ONE who will open up Scripture to you, otherwise, you get only surface value for what you are reading.

2) Believe what you are reading.

3) Ponder it in your heart.

Okay so, let's take Psalm 23 for example. Let's meditate on it together.

The first verse says,
"The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not want".

If I wanted to meditate, I believe it. Then
I would ponder in my heart this way:

Who is the LORD? Answer: JESUS

What does LORD mean?
Answer: The Master. Who must be obeyed.
Obeyed by who? Me but not just me but by everything HE created and that exists.
This includes:
Principalities, powers, Rulers, Thrones, Every name that is named, whether in this life on in the one to come.
Names that can be named could include malaria, typhoid, tumour also etc

Scripture also says, before JESUS, every knee shall bow.

What does shepherd mean?
In simple terms, Someone who guides.

Oh! So I get it.

Because, JESUS, whom demons, village people, and every situation in life bows to is my Shepherd,
Because HE sees all things and knows all things, and this same "HE" guides me, I will never be in want of anything because HE leads me aright.

So by thinking on that Scripture, I now understand that I shall never go astray in life as long as JESUS remains my shepherd. (I believe this strongly)

So I want to ask HIS direction before I study for exam, before I pick a wife, before I commit to a business venture.
And trust in HIM to lead me.

4) And because I never want to forget this verse, I am going to memorize it,
"Psalm 23:1, The LORD Himself is my Shepherd, I shall not want".

So meditation involves reading, believing, studying/understanding what you are reading AND committing it to your heart by memorising it.

Always pray before you do anything, especially reading your Bible

oh thank you very much for this 🥹🥹🥹 I'm really grateful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Fear I May Never Find Love Again / Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day? / 18+ Erotic Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.