Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra (47295 Views)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / For Sale! 5bedroom Maisonette @ Ikate Lekki. ₦125M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Real Estate Marketing: Learn How To Sell 2-10 Houses Every Month. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by cenaman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Where are the brown roof billionaires?

3 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good one
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by ahnie: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
RepoMan007:
Lol... Huge request.
From my mouth to the odogwu's ear.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Skillsnigeria: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Shollez(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Solsix:
Last week it was emeka ofor this week is chief otti. Anambra and setting the pace is like5&6
Is this week not last week

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by GindoX(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God make him richer if his source of wealth is pure.

If e no kan pure nko? Wetin go happen? Dey play..... Shey the country pure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by TUTU147: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
May God Almighty continue to bless the giver, this is want we want in igboland.Igbos have always believe in helping one another, this is why we believe in unity.

5 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by AustineE1: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anambra the state of billionaires,philanthropy is engrained in Igboman's DNA....this is the way we roll.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by jaksmillioniar: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Malaysia drug dealer Wich business him do to have dat money
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by cenaman(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
dey there de lack behind, go make moni pure or no pure na all of us go die and na six ft grave dem go burry us.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Can some of these things be done out of camera 🤔
go and do your own off camera

6 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Yes even if the money for the brick houses is gotten through fraudulent ways e no matter.

Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Rituals
Baby factories
Prostitution

All manner of evil.

Lousy Uncultured criminal minded human beings
e pain am ooo

5 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by cenaman(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Lordave:
But but Igbo people don't like themselves... Always killing each other, they don't even sell lands to themselves and non Igbos.

The anthem of a depressed, poverty stricken South Wasterner.
With brown roofs

4 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by silverkings: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:

Ikenga Umuchu Aguata. Man is into oil.... Single handedly built a church. Holy trinity Church Achalla Umuchu

4 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by greenie77: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

The same business people from your community do and still have nothing to show for it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
he no dey mine skull naaa

6 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Integrafamoo: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Can some of these things be done out of camera 🤔
If they are done out of camera, others may not be motivated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
Impressive,I want someone to surprise me with a duplex in Abuja cheesy cheesy cheesy and a good chef connection.

My Shiloh request

That your first dream is not different from Malaria while the latter is a good one very possible. Hope your culinary skills are top notch
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by ahnie: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

That your first dream is not different from Malaria while the latter is a good one very possible. Hope your culinary skills are top notch
Don't underestimate God. ..I know it will come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Jostoman: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
May be he wants to contest election.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by zombieHUNTER: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Yes even if the money for the brick houses is gotten through fraudulent ways e no matter.

Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Rituals
Baby factories
Prostitution

All manner of evil.

Skull mining

3 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
VicDs:
What a way to End the year
I am telling you, people wey no even dream say they go become house owners most especially as country dey self wey be say to chop self na helele. God go answer our silent and innermost prayers b4 the year runs out.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Dam5reey(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
e pain am ooo

Pain me?
Nothing a criminal minded individual says pain me.

I'm just about to leave a place I rented that your criminal brothers just came two days ago to rent and be my neighbors.

They smoke all manner of things and the whole environment is smelling badly. They are so lousy and uncultured that others in environment have been complaining. Worst still they use the common bathroom like animals. I had to go and call the manager on them.

You guys are a bunch of uncultured humans.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by jaksmillioniar: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
greenie77:

The same business people from your community do and still have nothing to show for it!
u ibo worship money I know
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by kindlyheart: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Rituals
Baby factories
Prostitution

All manner of evil.

Is it ghosts that patronize them drug dealers?
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
It's worth it going by present cost of building materials. Giving is not easy so I honor whoever gives

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by CJStarz: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Otti is not a core Anambra name. It's borne mostly by Arochukwu people in the present day Abia State.
The Arose are known migrants yet they still keep touch with their base and maintain their names.
Umuchu,in Anambra state,is made up of Aro migrants.
The forebears of this great philanthropist were most likely from Aro.
God bless the hand of the giver.

That aside, it's good to help widows but make all those wey their husbands never die but are suffering in abject poverty no come kill their husbands so as to benefit from these largesses.
These philanthropists should extend their givings to the generality of the poor in their communities.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Skull mining

Go and google Otokoto brothers kid.

Orji that was found under the bridge in Lagos with fried human flesh is Igbo.

You are more experienced in skull mining than the Yorubas.
You are the ones who build mansions in your villages and can't live in them.

Yorubas live in their built homes.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by zombieHUNTER: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Go and google Otokoto brothers kid.

Orji that was found under the bridge in Lagos with fried human flesh is Igbo.
You are more experienced in skull mining than the Yorubas.
You are the ones who build mansions in your villages and can't live in them.
Yorubas live in their built homes.

Are you a yoruba Muslim or yoruba Christian or Yoruba traditionalist

Have you mined a skull today..
hurry because the day is almost over

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Achor1111(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anambra the home of Billionaires.
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.