Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra (47290 Views)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / For Sale! 5bedroom Maisonette @ Ikate Lekki. ₦125M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Real Estate Marketing: Learn How To Sell 2-10 Houses Every Month. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by stephenponti(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Can some of these things be done out of camera 🤔

start yours in your compound first without camera. ingrates compliment the man first. Last year same man built and tarred almost 10km road with standard drainage in umuchu

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by zebszebs: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God make him richer if his source of wealth is pure.

Even though....even though...

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
stephenponti:

start yours in your compound first without camera. ingrates compliment the man first. Last year same man built and tarred almost 10km road with standard drainage in umuchu

You're stupid actually, now do you that Engr. Emeka Eze tarred 80% percent of the roads in Alor (my hometown) how many times have you heard it on the news? What about the countless scholarships he's offered.

Comprehension is a big problem because my post was not to criticize him but I guess you don't have gumption.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Josywhyte: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nice gesture but he should at least german-floor or interlock the compound
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Chiefpriestt: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Hater. Someone like you will publicize a small gesture like giving a painter of garri to someone

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Chiefpriestt: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Yes even if the money for the brick houses is gotten through fraudulent ways e no matter.

Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Rituals
Baby factories
Prostitution

All manner of evil.

Lousy Uncultured criminal minded human beings
Poor soul

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by stephenponti(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You're stupid actually, now do you that Engr. Emeka Eze tarred 80% percent of the roads in Alor (my hometown) how many times have you heard it on the news? What about the countless scholarships he's offered.

Comprehension is a big problem because my post was not to criticize him but I guess you don't have gumption.

You are just a foolish selfish ingrate, how many people have u helped in your family. All you see in the post is the camera pictures. Go and help your family nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by 8stargeneral: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nice one

Kind thing I want to be doing if God bless me

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Rejouir: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Solsix:
Last week it was emeka ofor this week is chief otti. Anambra and setting the pace is like5&6
what stupid pace, pls rest.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by livebullet(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2023
If na all these Penterascals now na how to rip pour people of their hard earned 10% then go dey find... God bless him for this good deed 125million no be beans o

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Alexiiydon: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2023
Afro3:
Anambra billionaire,Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth 125M to Widows(Pix/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn1jtEieFeA?si=uEccHOlHmat1gWU8

Anambra Billionaire and philanthropist , High Chief Abraham Ikechukwu Otti, has gifted 10 underprivileged families, mostly widows with brand-new homes in his community Umuchu in Anambra State.

Apart from the building, Chief Otti equally furnished the house for the indigents and provided them cash gift of 600,000 thousand naira each as support for their various businesses.

Chief Abraham Ikechukwu Otti is a known philanthropist in Anambra State who has used his resources to bring succour to his people. The oil and gas Mogul has received various awards for his philanthropic works including Heart of Gold Award by Champion newspaper. He'll equally be honored as Anambra Humanitarian Person of the Year on the 29th December, 2023.

Honorable Chinedu Ezekwike(Akwaeke) who represented Chief Otti during the handover ceremony ceremony enjoined the beneficiaries to see the gifts as God's favour and special visitation to their households this year .He urged the beneficiaries to continue to pray for God's continued guidance and protection upon the lives of Chief Abraham Otti and his family.

Chief Abraham Otti who spoke through phone interview said he was only a vessel used by God to touch these people in need. " I think this is the will of God almighty for these families. I don't know any of the beneficiaries and even their location. But God located them through their village representatives and today God has done wonders in their lives through me", he said.

He commended the team that worked tirelessly in identifying deserving beneficiaries and promised to do more for his community.

Apart from the buildings, the beneficiaries were given TV sets,generators ,three mattresses each,phones ,cash of 600k each etc.
but why is nobody talking about that brown roof beside the third picture or igbos want to be dumb as usual
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by jevic(m): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Very commendable. More blessings Mr. Abraham Otti

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Poor soul

Rich criminal

Drug pusher and ritualist
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by iHateFraudsters: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2023
BarrElChapo:

If it's done out of camera, how will people learn to give?

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by fascowilly(m): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2023
Ogene001:
We say no to mud house in Igboland
Thank Almighty God for this one, easily escaped from Cambodia 🇰🇭
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Osanoghodua1: 1:33am On Dec 10, 2023
May God continually bless them. I hope the rest people will follow same. Flag off low cost houses for young couples who are low income earners with the means to pay or that their salaries can monthly be deducted. The Only Benin one who has done more anyone in terms of human development and capacity building is late Dr Iyayi Effionayi. He single handedly tarred a federal road that leads to his village, commissioned by IBB when he was a military head of State. He electrified the community spanning over 15km or more. He built a free boarding school, he established companies in his community, farms, he destroyed old houses and rebuilt them, he made men regardless of your tribe. He made men like Big Joe motors, Iyare Motors and many others. He built Baptist churches in many villages alongside pastor's houses. No other Benin man has matched his philanthropist gesture. Sadly that his children didn't continue with his legacy, he made Samson Osagie that ungrateful honorable member. Late Captain Okunbor Ohosa won't be remembered for anything except for his tomatoes farm.

3 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by sweetgala(m): 1:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Lordave:
But but Igbo people don't like themselves... Always killing each other, they don't even sell lands to themselves and non Igbos.

The anthem of a depressed, poverty stricken South Wasterner.

Wetin concern south west for this your songs of lamentations. The act of charity was done in Anambra the beneficiaries are from Anambra.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Felix6: 1:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Someone should keep an eye on those widows and update us with their obituaries.
Men must renew.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by sweetgala(m): 1:54am On Dec 10, 2023
HeadNigga:
So this solves the problem of "how much will it cost to build a bungalow"

12.5m is the answer

I don't think such a building should need 12.5m something around 5-6m should do. Still a steep sum for 10 buildings at 60m
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Innocent2255: 1:55am On Dec 10, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You be MUMU, go and do your own on camera na if it’s easy.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by sweetgala(m): 2:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Abagworo:
It's worth it going by present cost of building materials. Giving is not easy so I honor whoever gives

Seriously commendable. The fact however is many more should endeavour to get involved in charity rather than acquiring one more new car to add to the fleet which they barely drive.

At whatever level you find yourself do something charitable
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by sweetgala(m): 2:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Cruzmaster:
Can we please remind Yoruba Muslims that Anambra state detest mud houses. Unlike what we have in their region grin grin grin We don't want mud houses in our land. We should inform them that we help ourself that's why we are Igbos ✌️✌️✌️

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim they your filthy hatred abd division back to the east where you differentiate between your Imo and Abia - Enugu Igbo.

You bitter lousy lot have emerged like wood worms that you are since the elections.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by okorogodwin4(m): 4:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Sad sad waste haters can't demolish these one
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Atlantis585: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Lordave:
But but Igbo people don't like themselves... Always killing each other, they don't even sell lands to themselves and non Igbos.

The anthem of a depressed, poverty stricken South Wasterner.

You mean the Sad Wasteners?
Just asking for a friend ooo grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by imagrg(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2023
May the God of Oyedipo make me and my children billionaires too so that we can also do better than what Otti did.
We shall also put smiles on the faces of those who are victims of this harsh economy orchestrated by the Buhari/Tinubu's government oh.
Oh Lord, So Be It! grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Chiefpriestt: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Rich criminal

Drug pusher and ritualist
Remain wretched forever

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Yujin(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2023
CJStarz:
Otti is not a core Anambra name. It's borne mostly by Arochukwu people in the present day Abia State.
The Arose are known migrants yet they still keep touch with their base and maintain their names.
Umuchu,in Anambra state,is made up of Aro migrants.
The forebears of this great philanthropist were most likely from Aro.
God bless the hand of the giver.

That aside, it's good to help widows but make all those wey their husbands never die but are suffering in abject poverty no come kill their husbands so as to benefit from these largesses.
These philanthropists should extend their givings to the generality of the poor in their communities.
You're first explanation was totally unnecessary. It was not a subject of debate to warrant the lengthy explanation. Anyi ncha bu ofu... nkowaa ekwesiro iputa ebea. Gini n'eme ufodu ndibeanyi? Ana-atuchasi ife ekwesiro itucha. Ike gwuru!
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2023
BarrElChapo:

SMH, i envy everyone you've never met.
The feeling is mutual.
Never go outside brah.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by slowice(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Like your name implies you must be slow in reasoning.

Didn't you go to school?

Read the post again and watch the video. Oh! You can't watch the video. You are browsing with freebasics. grin

The video says.
"The First Renown Cannibal ritualist"

First Renown

Keep grunting in pain Lil piggy. Sad sadwest
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by OctavianAC(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2023
ahnie:
Impressive,I want someone to surprise me with a duplex in Abuja cheesy cheesy cheesy and a good chef connection.

My Shiloh request
This is a woman thinking, and this reply must have come from a woman.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by slowice(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

grin
You are like a mad man calling sanw people passing by mad men, you are so confused to know you are the pig.

Nnamdi Kanu called you so not me.
He can't know you less. He is one of your Ezes.

grin
Every stupeed person from the sad sad west is a pig... Now grunt some more piggy
After that you can find your self a large pool if slimy ewedu to bath in
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Innocent2255:

You be MUMU, go and do your own on camera na if it’s easy.

You're slow 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.