Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra (47295 Views)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / For Sale! 5bedroom Maisonette @ Ikate Lekki. ₦125M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Real Estate Marketing: Learn How To Sell 2-10 Houses Every Month. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by herich(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mighty Mighty my MD's friend in ph
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by iHateFraudsters: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Well if you don't want to have this discussion, you shouldn't have replied to my initial post.

I replied your initial post because you asked a question.

Dumbass
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Cruzmaster: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
sweetgala:

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim they your filthy hatred abd division back to the east where you differentiate between your Imo and Abia - Enugu Igbo.

You bitter lousy lot have emerged like wood worms that you are since the elections.

E pain u the kind of progress we are making in our land 😂😂😂 In the next few years, Anambra will be setting blue print for other states to follow ✌️🥰
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I replied your initial post because you asked a question.

Dumbass

Fool was the question directed to you ?
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by iHateFraudsters: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Fool was the question directed to you ?

Dumbass, was the question directed at anyone?

Okponu
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by CJStarz: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yujin:

You're first explanation was totally unnecessary. It was not a subject of debate to warrant the lengthy explanation. Anyi ncha bu ofu... nkowaa ekwesiro iputa ebea. Gini n'eme ufodu ndibeanyi? Ana-atuchasi ife ekwesiro itucha. Ike gwuru!
Nwokem jee nodu ana ka I na akoyeli.
Isn't one entitled to his or her opinion,bikonu?
Edee m ife m dee to educate ndi na amaro.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by CJStarz: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chasito:
I was surprised when I found out he was from Ụmụchu in Anambra State, because I know that it's mostly Imo state people and Abia people that bear that Otti.
Thank you my brother.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Yujin(m): 4:31am On Dec 12, 2023
CJStarz:

Nwokem jee nodu ana ka I na akoyeli.
Isn't one entitled to his or her opinion,bikonu?
Edee m ife m dee to educate ndi na amaro.
O bu ginwa na akogheli. Gini n'aza 'core Anambra names'? O kwa Anambra ekewaputara nke unyaa? O bu udika mmadu gi bu ndi na-ewebata nkewa n'etiti ora. Otti bu afa Igbo; onye ana ekwu maka ya bu onye Anambra. Onwero onye juru gi ajuju maka afa aha gi bido kwube core sikwa na core asiro.
O bu udika okwu gi na eweputa oghere ndi-iro ji abanye n'etiti ndibeanyi. Guy, murukwa ako!
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by CJStarz: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Enwero onye katoo ife m dee ma oburo ginwa bu onye Igbo ibem.
O so gi bu onye Igbo no ebea,gbo?
Keep nke gbasaa gi, nwokem?
Nya na mmadu fu eziokwu na oma nkwu?
Na m sii na Otti aburo afa ndi Anambra aputaro na m na etii ogba aghara ma o bu na m na enye ndi iro oghere ka fa bia katoo ndi Igbo.

Gini kpataa iji bulu a mind reader? From asusu gi, afuu m na ibu onye agba enu.
Ekwenan maa gi isi dia.
Nye efe osiso.

Yujin:

O bu ginwa na akogheli. Gini n'aza 'core Anambra names'? O kwa Anambra ekewaputara nke unyaa? O bu udika mmadu gi bu ndi na-ewebata nkewa n'etiti ora. Otti bu afa Igbo; onye ana ekwu maka ya bu onye Anambra. Onwero onye juru gi ajuju maka afa aha gi bido kwube core sikwa na core asiro.
O bu udika okwu gi na eweputa oghere ndi-iro ji abanye n'etiti ndibeanyi. Guy, murukwa ako!
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by sweetgala(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2023
Cruzmaster:

E pain u the kind of progress we are making in our land 😂😂😂 In the next few years, Anambra will be setting blue print for other states to follow ✌️🥰

Anambra ! Jokers the lot of you
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Cruzmaster: 4:37am On Dec 14, 2023
sweetgala:

Anambra ! Jokers the lot of you

Who can remind me of that song (As e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us....) 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.