Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra (47293 Views)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / For Sale! 5bedroom Maisonette @ Ikate Lekki. ₦125M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Real Estate Marketing: Learn How To Sell 2-10 Houses Every Month. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by dbestcno(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Afro3:
Anambra billionaire,Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth 125M to Widows(Pix/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn1jtEieFeA?si=uEccHOlHmat1gWU8

Anambra Billionaire and philanthropist , High Chief Abraham Ikechukwu Otti, has gifted 10 underprivileged families, mostly widows with brand-new homes in his community Umuchu in Anambra State.

Apart from the building, Chief Otti equally furnished the house for the indigents and provided them cash gift of 600,000 thousand naira each as support for their various businesses.

Chief Abraham Ikechukwu Otti is a known philanthropist in Anambra State who has used his resources to bring succour to his people. The oil and gas Mogul has received various awards for his philanthropic works including Heart of Gold Award by Champion newspaper. He'll equally be honored as Anambra Humanitarian Person of the Year on the 29th December, 2023.

Honorable Chinedu Ezekwike(Akwaeke) who represented Chief Otti during the handover ceremony ceremony enjoined the beneficiaries to see the gifts as God's favour and special visitation to their households this year .He urged the beneficiaries to continue to pray for God's continued guidance and protection upon the lives of Chief Abraham Otti and his family.

Chief Abraham Otti who spoke through phone interview said he was only a vessel used by God to touch these people in need. " I think this is the will of God almighty for these families. I don't know any of the beneficiaries and even their location. But God located them through their village representatives and today God has done wonders in their lives through me", he said.

He commended the team that worked tirelessly in identifying deserving beneficiaries and promised to do more for his community.

Apart from the buildings, the beneficiaries were given TV sets,generators ,three mattresses each,phones ,cash of 600k each etc.

Anambra the home of Billionaires. Place where the citizens target is to make wealth
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Cruzmaster: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Can we please remind Yoruba Muslims that Anambra state detest mud houses. Unlike what we have in their region grin grin grin We don't want mud houses in our land. We should inform them that we help ourself that's why we are Igbos ✌️✌️✌️

3 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Iamzik: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
Impressive,I want someone to surprise me with a duplex in Abuja cheesy cheesy cheesy and a good chef connection.

My Shiloh request

I just did! Congratulations!!
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by greenie77: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
u ibo worship money I know

Those who are regularly in the news for being in possession skulls, hate money and worse is the fact they have nothing to show for the rituals they engage in, always looking wrenched.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Komu1048(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Afro3:
Anambra billionaire,Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth 125M to Widows(Pix/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn1jtEieFeA?si=uEccHOlHmat1gWU8

Anambra Billionaire and philanthropist , High Chief Abraham Ikechukwu Otti, has gifted 10 underprivileged families, mostly widows with brand-new homes in his community Umuchu in Anambra State.

Apart from the building, Chief Otti equally furnished the house for the indigents and provided them cash gift of 600,000 thousand naira each as support for their various businesses.

Chief Abraham Ikechukwu Otti is a known philanthropist in Anambra State who has used his resources to bring succour to his people. The oil and gas Mogul has received various awards for his philanthropic works including Heart of Gold Award by Champion newspaper. He'll equally be honored as Anambra Humanitarian Person of the Year on the 29th December, 2023.

Honorable Chinedu Ezekwike(Akwaeke) who represented Chief Otti during the handover ceremony ceremony enjoined the beneficiaries to see the gifts as God's favour and special visitation to their households this year .He urged the beneficiaries to continue to pray for God's continued guidance and protection upon the lives of Chief Abraham Otti and his family.

Chief Abraham Otti who spoke through phone interview said he was only a vessel used by God to touch these people in need. " I think this is the will of God almighty for these families. I don't know any of the beneficiaries and even their location. But God located them through their village representatives and today God has done wonders in their lives through me", he said.

He commended the team that worked tirelessly in identifying deserving beneficiaries and promised to do more for his community.

Apart from the buildings, the beneficiaries were given TV sets,generators ,three mattresses each,phones ,cash of 600k each etc.

Wow! May God continue to bless him, when u meet better Igbo Man. Ur life will never be the same again.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by DKM123: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
This is the most beautiful thing I have seen on the internet for a while...Brings tears to my eyes.. The joy in the heart of the poor widows is palpable.

Why can't humans just do good instead of causing untold pains, hardship and suffering to other fellow humans like our evul politicians are doing to millions of Nigerians.. This life wey short like this.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by slowice(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ogene001:
We say no to mud house in Igboland

And no to brown roof house in igboland
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
kindlyheart:

Is it ghosts that patronize them drug dealers?

You can go ask your Ezes who encourage you lot into crime.

When I heard two Igbo guys telling how shameful it is to go to the village in December without money I shook my head.

They said it's the Eze that call those who come broke to the village out during family gathering to come and explain why they left the village and come back broke.
And they even site example of Chukwudi and Kelechi who came home with plenty money. Not minding how those ones got their money.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Djele: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
How many have u done off camera ?
BarrElChapo:
Can some of these things be done out of camera 🤔

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Pain me?
Nothing a criminal minded individual says pain me.

I'm just about to leave a place I rented that your criminal brothers just came two days ago to rent and be my neighbors.

They smoke all manner of things and the whole environment is smelling badly. They are so lousy and uncultured that others in environment have been complaining. Worst still they use the common bathroom like animals. I had to go and call the manager on them.

You guys are a bunch of uncultured humans.
Go to sleep, go to sleep. Close your big blood shot eyes. You're a dope, and you're a lug, and I hope you don't wake up!
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by slowice(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Yes even if the money for the brick houses is gotten through fraudulent ways e no matter.

Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Rituals
Baby factories
Prostitution

All manner of evil.

Lousy Uncultured criminal minded human beings

The agony of a wretched pained skullar grin

You must name your first daughter skullarstica grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by NSK4U(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Can some of these things be done out of camera 🤔

No, it's good to have them covered. Why hide good deeds as this when bad ones are covered with camera? Do you want to keep seeing only the bad news?

2 Likes

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by cumzle: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
May God continue to bless him
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Coolcat95: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God make him richer if his source of wealth is pure.

WETHER PURE OR NO PURE MONEY NA MONEY NO MONEY IS DIRTY
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by slowice(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
I see sadwest people lamenting in the cs grin

I also some southwest people happy for the good news

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Streetdoctor: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Go and google Otokoto brothers kid.

Orji that was found under the bridge in Lagos with fried human flesh is Igbo.

You are more experienced in skull mining than the Yorubas.
You are the ones who build mansions in your villages and can't live in them.

Yorubas live in their built hut

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
slowice:

The agony of a wretched pained skullar grin

You must name your first daughter skullarstica grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4425928/history-story-otokoto-money-ritual#:~:text=Unemployed%20and%20disgruntled%20youths%20took,burnt%20it%20to%20the%20ground.

grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Streetdoctor: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You can go ask your Ezes who encourage you lot into crime.

When I heard two Igbo guys telling how shameful it is to go to the village in December without money I shook my head.

They said it's the Eze that call those who come broke to the village out during family gathering to come and explain why they left the village and come back broke.
And they even site example of Chukwudi and Kelechi who came home with plenty money. Not minding how those ones got their money.
Dis ur comment is full of envy, better meet men Mak men put u for line. Envious tribe

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
Go to sleep, go to sleep. Close your big blood shot eyes. You're a dope, and you're a lug, and I hope you don't wake up!
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

Read your Ritual great grandpa's history on Nairaland

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4425928/history-story-otokoto-money-ritual#:~:text=Unemployed%20and%20disgruntled%20youths%20took,burnt%20it%20to%20the%20ground.

grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Chasito(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
CJStarz:
Otti is not a core Anambra name. It's borne mostly by Arochukwu people in the present day Abia State.
The Arose are known migrants yet they still keep touch with their base and maintain their names.
Umuchu,in Anambra state,is made up of Aro migrants.
The forebears of this great philanthropist were most likely from Aro.
God bless the hand of the giver.

That aside, it's good to help widows but make all those wey their husbands never die but are suffering in abject poverty no come kill their husbands so as to benefit from these largesses.
These philanthropists should extend their givings to the generality of the poor in their communities.
I was surprised when I found out he was from Ụmụchu in Anambra State, because I know that it's mostly Imo state people and Abia people that bear that Otti.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Burgerlomo: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
May God almighty continue to bless him 🙏 👍👍

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Dis ur comment is full of envy, better meet men Mak men put u for line. Envious tribe

Envy?

You see your life?.

We don't envy criminals. At all.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Are you a yoruba Muslim or yoruba Christian or Yoruba traditionalist

Have you mined a skull today..
hurry because the day is almost over

Read your Ritual great grandpa's history on Nairaland

grin

grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Djele:
How many have u done off camera ?

👉🏽😏 if I have why would I tell you when I’m preaching that good deeds being done in secret.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by soccerlite: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
This is good

So commendable
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
go and do your own off camera

👉🏽😏 you’re slow.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
NSK4U:

No, it's good to have them covered. Why hide good deeds as this when bad ones are covered with camera? Do you want to keep seeing only the bad news?

You have a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by jaksmillioniar: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
greenie77:

Those who are regularly in the news for being in possession skulls, hate money and worse is the fact they have nothing to show for the rituals they engage in, always looking wrenched.
may god purnish u ibo animal u will cry tired. As tinubu is in power if dem born u barstard we'll go put Peter obi.is lagoon water u will drink
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Streetdoctor: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Envy?

You see your life?.

We don't envy criminals. At all.
I can still feel and passive d envy in u
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Karemarealty288(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
crossfm:
Good .

Soon poor souls will land on this thread looking for fault.

Givers never lack.

This thread is not making waves because it's not bad news from southeast,the op should have added unknown man build ...,and boom you will see traffic, thinking is has happened again grin.

Yarimo and Benuejosh.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.