Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra (47294 Views)

Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / For Sale! 5bedroom Maisonette @ Ikate Lekki. ₦125M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Real Estate Marketing: Learn How To Sell 2-10 Houses Every Month. MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by soccerlite: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:

👉🏽😏 if I have why would I tell you when I’m preaching that good deeds being done in secret.

I understand

This is impossible to be kept under cos of its hugeness

Giving out houses, rare occurrence anywhere in the world

If he doesn't bring camera camera self will fly there

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by zombieHUNTER: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Read your Ritual great grandpa's history on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/4425928/history-story-otokoto-money-ritual#:~:text=Unemployed%20and%20disgruntled%20youths%20took,burnt%20it%20to%20the%20ground.
grin

you have no time left to waste on social media
go out there and fulfill your destiny of mining skulls every weekend
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Akbil: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
UGM at it again...

Unknown Good Man
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I can still feel and passive d envy in u

Guy let me tell you a bit about me.

I have never envied anyone for what they have.
If I would change and start envying people, it's not going to Igbo people.

That is a very bitter truth.

I am a traveler. I love traveling and everywhere I have been, I have met Igbo people. And I always avoid them.

I have never been outside of Africa but within Africa, I have traveled wide. Almost all countries in west Africa and South Africa. Everywhere I've been I avoid Ibos.
If you don't, one might regret it for life.

You are not chatting with a kiddo.

I know Igbos like the lines on my palm.

This afternoon I told the manager of the hostel I live who is an Igbo guy himself that I might be leaving for another place. Not because of anything but because of Igbo guys that just lodged two days ago.
It has been noise, bad oudor from Marijuana smoking and bad use of the common bathroom.

Envy Igbo?

grin

You're kidding.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by chiagozien(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
perseverance101:
This is the type of news that we patriotic Nigerians want to hear from the Southeast. Instead of reports about the followers of one failed immigrant who have taken a permanent seat in the minds of some misguided individuals, leading to the tragic deaths of thousands of innocent people who were unfortunate enough to believe in the sadist. Nnamdi Kanu always reminds me of how Hitler began his evil reign that ultimately led to the death of millions and widespread poverty and stress in Germany. Just like the Lunatic Hitler the failed artist who for many years suffered the pain and cronic anger that comes with rejection. Kanu the failed immigrant who after spending tons of years in Europe with nothing to write about suddenly out of cronic pain and strong depression became a man who's ready to kill and ready to die, but sworn not to die alone. Kanu, just like Hitler commenced his actions by shouting and screaming at the top of his voice. Over time, a few vulnerable individuals in the society believed in him and started following his lead. Before long, a significant number of Germans joined the evil Nazi movement, unknowingly marching straight into the slaughterhouse under the illusion that they were following a just cause. What the Ipob followers fail to understand is that Kanu will never rest until he drags all the ibos with him to the grave. Ibos are currently blind with hatred and I seriously pray that they open their eyes to see for themselves that the path they are currently paving will soon or later send them into total Darkness and total regret. They should think now that there is still time before they end up like the ignorant germans who up to date are still facing the shame and consequecies of their actions many years after. The French avoids them like the rest of the world avoid plagues. The Hollandes beat them in the street of Amsterdame like they just commited their Nazi crime yesterday. The italians and the spaniards spits on them in the cities of Milan and Madrid. These are just a few examples of what the germans are currently going through each time they travel to other European countries even though the war ended more than 80 years ago. If the ibos doesn't want their future children to suffer the same fate in the future, I advice they sit down and think before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise. God Bless Nigeria
Enemy of Igbos now so much care for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
gbamputu gbamputu
igba nni na ofe
hahahahaha
e dey pain you ooo
e dey pain them bayi

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by viodemus: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
nice 1. Commendable.

Let's now start building high.

*make nobody cun dey message me to ask me wetin I dun do, to give me the authority to talk.
I dey bite down like french Montana ft Kodak black.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by greenie77: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
may god purnish u ibo animal u will cry tired. As tinubu is in power if dem born u barstard we'll go put Peter obi.is lagoon water u will drink

Calm down, God is not an errand buy.

When your mate dey class, u dey jump fence....no be only "cry tired" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is in power but Tinubu is not the author and finisher of my life....God is and Tinubu can do nothing about that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by stasius: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Anambra is just too beautiful!
Why won't you be from Anambra?
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

you have no time left to waste on social media
go out there and fulfill your destiny of mining skulls every weekend

Your forefathers started it and you guys are still experts in it.
grin

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
slowice:

The agony of a wretched pained skullar grin

You must name your first daughter skullarstica grin

THE STORY OF CLIFFORD ORJI THE FIRST RENOWN NIGERIA SERIAL KILLER, CANNIBAL AND RAPIST. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8B-YU0THoA
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
crossfm:
Good .

Soon poor souls will land on this thread looking for fault.

Givers never lack.

This thread is not making waves because it's not bad news from southeast,the op should have added unknown man build ...,and boom you will see traffic, thinking is has happened again grin.

Igbo boiz are not smiling grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Benwallt(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God make him richer if his source of wealth is pure.

Who cares about the source. Just get money and share with the poor. Source is irrelevant
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by NairaMaster1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Can some of these things be done out of camera 🤔

You can do your own out of camera. As for those eyeing political seats, it must be on camera bro. No free lunch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by slowice(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

THE STORY OF CLIFFORD ORJI THE FIRST RENOWN NIGERIA SERIAL KILLER, CANNIBAL AND RAPIST. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8B-YU0THoA

Something he learnt from the sadwesterners grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Olat4421: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dis is commendable I want god to also blessed me so dat I can also blessed people

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
NairaMaster1:

You can do your own out of camera. As for those eyeing political seats, it must be on camera bro. No free lunch.

lol 😂
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Solsix(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Shollez:

Is this week not last week
When did vp came to Anambra??
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Solsix(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Shollez post=12740N1342:

Is this week not last week
When did vp came to Anambra?? It was on Nov 30th. I hope your memory is not failing you
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Shut up. Do yours na

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Shut up. Do yours na

SMH, i envy everyone you've never met.
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by NSK4U(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You have a point

Thank you
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
/
Impressive!

So each of those houses was built with N12.5mi.

/
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by kindlyheart: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You can go ask your Ezes who encourage you lot into crime.

When I heard two Igbo guys telling how shameful it is to go to the village in December without money I shook my head.

They said it's the Eze that call those who come broke to the village out during family gathering to come and explain why they left the village and come back broke.
And they even site example of Chukwudi and Kelechi who came home with plenty money. Not minding how those ones got their money.

Useless tribalist with negative IQ

1 Like

Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
slowice:

Keep grunting piggy grin

grin
You are like a mad man calling sanw people passing by mad men, you are so confused to know you are the pig.

Nnamdi Kanu called you so not me.
He can't know you less. He is one of your Ezes.

grin
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Tetraozonaitera: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
slowice:

Something he learnt from the sadwesterners grin

Like your name implies you must be slow in reasoning.

Didn't you go to school?

Read the post again and watch the video. Oh! You can't watch the video. You are browsing with freebasics. grin

The video says.
"The First Renown Cannibal ritualist"

First Renown
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by jojothaiv(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Re: Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra by Fearyourcreator: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
May God make him richer if his source of wealth is pure.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.