Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

A Million Wishes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Million Wishes (1521 Views)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2023
I promised to do a giveaway today, 5k each to 20 people. Change of plan, i decided to make it a on a large scale, just this morning i got another 2m+ from sportybet(unlike bet9ja, no issue withdrawing). I'm giving out a total of 1,000,000 naira. Starting today till 30th december. 5 lucky winners, 10k each.

It'll be in the form of quiz, ranging from iq test, riddles, brainteaser, math, etc daily. 5 winners, 10k each, 20 days- do the math!!!

So the rules goes~
¤ I will post the question daily exactly 9am, and it will last 23hrs till 8am the next day.
¤ Everyone is entitled to ONLY 5 trial per question, meaning you have 5 guesses. And please don't use multiple moniker and if you do don't let me know.
¤The FIRST 5 PEOPLE to get the correct answer win the 10k each for that day.
¤I won't announce the winner untill after the round close(8am the next day). In the case of no winner or they are less than 5, the prize money will roll over to the next one
¤No limit on the number of times you can win.

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2023
Today's round start 9am GMT.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Get your share of the 1,000,000.

Everybody is a winner!!

PS: Its not by force o. If you are not interested jejely comot for thread. Don't come and be forming shit, make i no spill your blood
Re: A Million Wishes by sahab2325: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Do give away if you feel charity is all that matters to you, if not, keep your money. Don't compound people's problems.
Re: A Million Wishes by Calabar1stSon: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2023
sahab2325:
Do give away if you feel charity is all that matters to you, if not, keep your money. Don't compound people's problems.
He's not the cause of anyone's problem.
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
He's not the cause of anyone's problem.
Bro abeg no answer am,. Na so them be
Re: A Million Wishes by Royaltyy: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2023
sahab2325:

The last time I checked, he is the owner of his money, allow him do whatever he wants with it.

I dey gamed for the quiz bro... But abeg be easy on us oo bro 😁, Nigeria current situation is not making an average man think straight.

2 Likes

Re: A Million Wishes by Goldynfavour(f): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Weldone sir, i hope i win
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Everybody will win
Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2023
I hope I win.
Re: A Million Wishes by moshood44(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Let the game start.
Re: A Million Wishes by 2elliot: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2023
I am in just for the fun of it.
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Round 01 - Entertainment

~What is the name of the movie?~

Starring Sam, Harry and Tony. Released between 1960~1970, went 3x the intended budget, only grossed $9mil box office. The original song composer was fired. D.F. Owen was among the crew. 9 oscar nominations. It won 1 or 2 awards

Best Hint: Just tell me when to cry (Director)

Round ends 11th monday, 8am. First Five Correct Answers. 10k each.

GOODLUCK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Million Wishes by adeoyekay(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

Starring Sam, Harry and Tony. Released between 1960~1970, went 3x the intended budget, only grossed $9mil box office. The original song composer was fired. D.F. Owen was among the crew. 9 oscar nominations. It won 1 or 2 awards

GOODLUCK!
The thing about Harry
Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

GOODLUCK!
Doctor Dolittle.
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2023
adeoyekay:
i saw your original post please don't modify
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2023
PS: Please don't modify your post(answers).... I will be constantly checking every answers and taking screenshots.... That's why i won't say the winners or correct answer till the round ends.
Re: A Million Wishes by Babamide(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

GOODLUCK!
Doctor Dolittle
Re: A Million Wishes by Royaltyy: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

GOODLUCK!

Doctor Dolittle (1967)
Re: A Million Wishes by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

GOODLUCK!
TARAS BULBA (1962)
Re: A Million Wishes by Goldynfavour(f): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Doctor Doolittle (1967)
Re: A Million Wishes by Clairvoyancy: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Doctor Dolittle
Re: A Million Wishes by freshdudeyeeks(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Doctor Doolittle [1967]
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
I promised to do a giveaway today, 5k each to 20 people. Change of plan, i decided to make it a on a large scale, just this morning i got another 2m+ from sportybet(unlike bet9ja, no issue withdrawing). I'm giving out a total of 1,000,000 naira. Starting today till 30th december. 5 lucky winners, 10k each.

It'll be in the form of quiz, ranging from iq test, riddles, brainteaser, math, etc daily. 5 winners, 10k each, 20 days- do the math!!!

So the rules goes~
¤ I will post the question daily exactly 9am, and it will last 23hrs till 8am the next day.
¤ Everyone is entitled to ONLY 5 trial per question, meaning you have 5 guesses. And please don't use multiple moniker and if you do don't let me know.
¤The FIRST 5 PEOPLE to get the correct answer win the 10k each for that day.
¤I won't announce the winner untill after the round close(8am the next day). In the case of no winner or they are less than 5, the prize money will roll over to the next one
¤No limit on the number of times you can win.

Doctor Dolittle (1967)
Re: A Million Wishes by Jedtam: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2023
Waiting for this since.
Didn't know it will come this way.

Doctor Dolittle (1967)
Re: A Million Wishes by PinkNature: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2023
Doctor Dolittle.
Re: A Million Wishes by LandMann: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

GOODLUCK!

Answer:

Movie name: Doctor Dolittle (1967)

Movie director: Richard Fleischer

Original song composer: Alan Jay Lerner

Starring: Rex Harrison, Samantha Eggar, Anthony Newley and Richard Attenborough
Re: A Million Wishes by moshood44(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Doctor dolittle 1967
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2023
LandMann:

Answer:

Movie name: Doctor Dolittle (1967)

Movie director: Richard Fleischer

Original song composer: Alan Jay Lerner

Starring: Rex Harrison, Samantha Eggar, Anthony Newley and Richard Attenborough

There are two doctor dolittle ⚠️

The first and correct one was in 1967 while the second was in 1998 starred by Murphy and not by harry.

I hope OP chooses the first five of those that specified 1967 when the correct one was released according to his question😐
Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2023
tochez24:

There are two doctor dolittle ⚠️

The first and correct one was in 1967 while the second was in 1998 starred by Murphy and not by harry.

I hope OP chooses those that specified 1967 when the correct one was released according to his question😐
When did op ask for the year the movie was released? Mind you there are even three Dr dolittles, the one in 1967 was a musical which flopped. The one featuring Eddie Murphy and the one featuring Robert Downey Jr who acted iron man. Instead of you to pray those that modified their answers get booted out so you can be included if the answer is truly Dr dolittle you are here looking for false technicalities to get a chance.
Re: A Million Wishes by Gaspardd(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2023
We that you want to do giveaway for are the same pple that voted tinubu.

After scrambling for the 5k, we will use it to buy data and insult your forefathers for going to Lagos to make life a beautiful place for themselves and everybody.
Just fyi.
Keep ur money to yourself or better, walk across ur street, you will see an hustling guy or lady that genuinely needs help.
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2023
PeterZoom:

When did op ask for the year the movie was released? Mind you there are even three Dr dolittles, the one in 1967 was a musical which flopped. The one featuring Eddie Murphy and the one featuring Robert Downey Jr who acted iron man. Instead of you to pray those that modified their answers get booted out so you can be included if the answer is truly Dr dolittle you are here looking for false technicalities to get a chance.

He asked the year bro by giving us the people that starred in the particular doctor dolittle he wants.

If you didn't specify the year, how then will he know the one you're talking about? Since they're 3 doctor dolittle according to you...

It's simple logic and that's why some people fail exams while some people will pass♂️

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2023
tochez24:

He asked the year bro by giving us the people that starred in the particular doctor dolittle he wants.

If you didn't specify the year, how then will he know the one you're talking about? Since they're 3 doctor dolittle according to you...

It's simple logic and that's why some people fail exams while some people will pass♂️
Please show me where he specified we should input the year here
He even gave us hints of the time duration the movie was released so where's your case bro?
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

Starring Sam, Harry and Tony. Released between 1960~1970,
went 3x the intended budget, only grossed $9mil box office. The original song composer was fired. D.F. Owen was among the crew. 9 oscar nominations. It won 1 or 2 awards

GOODLUCK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

400k Salary To Start Up A Family. / 10 Red Flags That Show We Are Living In A Prison Planet / Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.