Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

A Million Wishes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Million Wishes (1522 Views)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Gaspardd:
We that you want to do giveaway for are the same pple that voted tinubu.

After scrambling for the 5k, we will use it to buy data and insult your forefathers for going to Lagos to make life a beautiful place for themselves and everybody.
Just fyi.
Keep ur money to yourself or better, walk across ur street, you will see an hustling guy or lady that genuinely needs help.

Winches and wizardsπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Why not go make your own millions and share the way you like??😐
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Gaspardd:
We that you want to do giveaway for are the same pple that voted tinubu.

After scrambling for the 5k, we will use it to buy data and insult your forefathers for going to Lagos to make life a beautiful place for themselves and everybody.
Just fyi.
Keep ur money to yourself or better, walk across ur street, you will see an hustling guy or lady that genuinely needs help.
I remember telling your type to fck off the thread
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2023
I already got my 5 winners. That was fast. Some are lucky.
Don't be surprise a little error might fck u up
Re: A Million Wishes by yungevvy(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
I promised to do a giveaway today, 5k each to 20 people. Change of plan, i decided to make it a on a large scale, just this morning i got another 2m+ from sportybet(unlike bet9ja, no issue withdrawing). I'm giving out a total of 1,000,000 naira. Starting today till 30th december. 5 lucky winners, 10k each.

It'll be in the form of quiz, ranging from iq test, riddles, brainteaser, math, etc daily. 5 winners, 10k each, 20 days- do the math!!!

So the rules goes~
Β€ I will post the question daily exactly 9am, and it will last 23hrs till 8am the next day.
Β€ Everyone is entitled to ONLY 5 trial per question, meaning you have 5 guesses. And please don't use multiple moniker and if you do don't let me know.
Β€The FIRST 5 PEOPLE to get the correct answer win the 10k each for that day.
Β€I won't announce the winner untill after the round close(8am the next day). In the case of no winner or they are less than 5, the prize money will roll over to the next one
Β€No limit on the number of times you can win.

Nice initiative Sir.
Can one person be allowed to win multiple times?
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2023
yungevvy:

Nice initiative Sir. Can one person be allowed to win multiple times?
Yes, no limit
Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2023
It is alright.
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
PeterZoom:

Thank God, doctor dolittle was the correct answer. Please can you call out the winners now sir so we'll know our stands or will you do it tomorrow?

This man sefπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2023
tochez24:

This man sefπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No too blame me bro. Country hard. grin
Re: A Million Wishes by Tk4all(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2023
How did i miss dis?

Chai, i was wasting away on your other thread not knowing another one is created.

Congratulations to the winners.

@boss tobichima no forget me pls
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2023
Everyone tried. The correct answer is Doctor Dolittle. I never knew it will be this easy, if not i for not drom too much hints Some, timing make them not win. For some it's spelling.

PeterZoom and babamide ~ Straight winnner. With Clairvoyancy. As for GoldynFavour that answer after babamide, your spelling was wrong. Royaltyy modified. freshdudeyeeks, wrong spelling also. Nice one tochez24. Either pinknature or jedtam, i don't know who answer first. I remember JT didnt put his answer on his post b4 PN answered, i was checking PN post and also saw JD Post. I will give both then

Here we are
1. PeterZoom
2. Babamide
3. Clairvoyancy
4. tochez24
5. Jedtam
6. Pinknature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Everyone tried. The correct answer is Doctor Dolittle. I never knew it will be this easy, if not i for not drom too much hints Some, timing make them not win. For some it's spelling.

PeterZoom and babamide ~ Straight winnner. With Clairvoyancy. As for GoldynFavour that answer after babamide, your spelling was wrong. Royaltyy modified. freshdudeyeeks, wrong spelling also. Nice one tochez24. Either pinknature or jedtam, i don't know who answer first. I remember JT didnt put his answer on his post b4 PN answered, i was checking PN post and also saw JD Post. I will give both then

Here we are
1. PeterZoom
2. Babamide
3. Clairvoyancy
4. tochez24
5. Jedtam
6. Pinknature
Thanks sir. I'm very grateful to be chosen. Tochez24 congrats, upon our short quarrel this morning we were both chosen. 🀝

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Those 6 drop your details by or before tomorrow.

As it is the first game, i'll be lenient, those that answer Doctor Dolittle, also drop for 5k each. I wont be lenient next time
@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2023
PeterZoom:

Thanks sir. I'm very grateful to be chosen. Tochez24 congrats, upon our short quarrel this morning we were both chosen. 🀝

My brother we made itπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜

We for nearly start fightπŸ˜‚

I appreciate your kind gesture OP, thank youπŸ‘πŸ½
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2023
If you didnot win, don't give up, there are still 19 more rounds. Mary don dey cook party rice for us. On the 25th will be the best here on nl. But for now lets continue.

ROUND 02 will start tomorrow, 9am don't miss it. Each round will be harder than the previous.

CHEERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

As it is the first game, i'll be lenient, those that answer Doctor Dolittle, also drop for 5k each. I wont be lenient next time
@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44

Adiele Temple Tochukwu
Zenith Bank

Thank you BOSSπŸ‘πŸ½
Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royalt yy
Goldynf avour
freshdu deyeeks
Land Mann
mosh ood44
thanks very much sir. I'm grateful Peterzoom
Re: A Million Wishes by Jedtam: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
If you didnot win, don't give up, there are still 19 more rounds. Mary don dey cook party rice for us. On the 25th will be the best here on nl. But for now lets continue.

ROUND 02 will start tomorrow, 9am don't miss it. Each round will be harder than the previous.

CHEERS!!!

Thank You very much
Re: A Million Wishes by Royaltyy: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44
Re: A Million Wishes by PinkNature: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44
Re: A Million Wishes by PinkNature: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: A Million Wishes by moshood44(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44
0045770584 access bank. really appriciate it.
More win bro
Re: A Million Wishes by Royaltyy: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Can one win multiple times?
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Royaltyy:
Can one win multiple times?

YES ⚠️

Make una try dey read small nah
Re: A Million Wishes by freshdudeyeeks(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44
Re: A Million Wishes by wiseone28: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
I'm in 😎

Christmas season with it giveaway
Re: A Million Wishes by LandMann: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44

smiley
Re: A Million Wishes by Goldynfavour(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:

@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44

Thank you
UBA Bank
Re: A Million Wishes by Royaltyy: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
PeterZoom:

Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Royaltyy:

Wow I thought it was sir Tobi chima mention. Is there any problem boss
Re: A Million Wishes by 684oludolamu: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
PS: Please don't modify your post(answers).... I will be constantly checking every answers and taking screenshots.... That's why i won't say the winners or correct answer till the round ends.PS: Please don't modify your post(answers).... I will be constantly checking every answers and taking screenshots.... That's why i won't say the winners or correct answer till the round ends....
Re: A Million Wishes by Clementoons: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

~What is the name of the movie?~

Starring Sam, Harry and Tony. Released between 1960~1970, went 3x the intended budget, only grossed $9mil box office. The original song composer was fired. D.F. Owen was among the crew. 9 oscar nominations. It won 1 or 2 awards

Best Hint: Just tell me when to cry (Director)

Round ends 11th monday, 8am. First Five Correct Answers. 10k each.

GOODLUCK!
Happy Sunday Bros, Doctor Dolittle is the title of the movie but I don't know if I am late or still on time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. / What Do You Think Of Men Who Meet Their Wives In The Church / All About A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.