Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Million Wishes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Million Wishes (1519 Views)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Million Wishes by Clairvoyancy: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Everyone tried. The correct answer is Doctor Dolittle. I never knew it will be this easy, if not i for not drom too much hints Some, timing make them not win. For some it's spelling.

PeterZoom and babamide ~ Straight winnner. With Clairvoyancy. As for GoldynFavour that answer after babamide, your spelling was wrong. Royaltyy modified. freshdudeyeeks, wrong spelling also. Nice one tochez24. Either pinknature or jedtam, i don't know who answer first. I remember JT didnt put his answer on his post b4 PN answered, i was checking PN post and also saw JD Post. I will give both then

Here we are
1. PeterZoom
2. Babamide
3. Clairvoyancy
4. tochez24
5. Jedtam
6. Pinknature
Re: A Million Wishes by joebases(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Doctor Doolittle [1967]
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Clementoons:
Happy Sunday Bros, Doctor Dolittle is the title of the movie but I don't know if I am late or still on time

Today's own has been concluded already.... Get ready for tomorrow's own, it begins by 9amโš ๏ธ
Re: A Million Wishes by Clementoons: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
tochez24:

Today's own has been concluded already.... Get ready for tomorrow's own, it begins by 9amโš ๏ธ
Okay sir ,God bless you
Re: A Million Wishes by Babamide(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Everyone tried. The correct answer is Doctor Dolittle. I never knew it will be this easy, if not i for not drom too much hints Some, timing make them not win. For some it's spelling.

PeterZoom and babamide ~ Straight winnner. With Clairvoyancy. As for GoldynFavour that answer after babamide, your spelling was wrong. Royaltyy modified. freshdudeyeeks, wrong spelling also. Nice one tochez24. Either pinknature or jedtam, i don't know who answer first. I remember JT didnt put his answer on his post b4 PN answered, i was checking PN post and also saw JD Post. I will give both then

Here we are
1. PeterZoom
2. Babamide
3. Clairvoyancy
4. tochez24
5. Jedtam
6. Pinknature
8156178715. Palmpay
Thank you.
Can we still keep winning?
Re: A Million Wishes by Tobichima: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Babamide:
8156178715. Palmpay Thank you. Can we still keep winning?
yeah, no limit

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by Dotmanq: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fake millionaires all over nairaland. This one is even worse.
Re: A Million Wishes by PinkNature: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
yeah, no limit

Ok
Re: A Million Wishes by badboyTee(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
Round 01 - Entertainment

~What is the name of the movie?~

Starring Sam, Harry and Tony. Released between 1960~1970, went 3x the intended budget, only grossed $9mil box office. The original song composer was fired. D.F. Owen was among the crew. 9 oscar nominations. It won 1 or 2 awards

Best Hint: Just tell me when to cry (Director)

Round ends 11th monday, 8am. First Five Correct Answers. 10k each.

GOODLUCK!
Doctor Dolittle
Re: A Million Wishes by PeterZoom: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tobichima:
If you didnot win, don't give up, there are still 19 more rounds. Mary don dey cook party rice for us. On the 25th will be the best here on nl. But for now lets continue.

ROUND 02 will start tomorrow, 9am don't miss it. Each round will be harder than the previous.

CHEERS!!!
Good evening boss.
Re: A Million Wishes by Goldynfavour(f): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Tobichima:
Those 6 drop your details by or before tomorrow.

As it is the first game, i'll be lenient, those that answer Doctor Dolittle, also drop for 5k each. I wont be lenient next time
@Royaltyy
Goldynfavour
freshdudeyeeks
LandMann
moshood44
Good morning bros
Re: A Million Wishes by moshood44(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2023
Goldynfavour:
Good morning bros
good morning.
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Tobichima:
yeah, no limit

Good morning BOSS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

We the winners in your yesterday's game have got no alerts or response from you since that yesterday uptill now.... And our today's game begins in an hours time according to you!!! Yet no response from YOUโ™‚๏ธ

I hope all is WELL?โš ๏ธ
Re: A Million Wishes by badspirit: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2023
tochez24:

Good morning BOSS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

We the winners in your yesterday's game have got no alerts or response from you since that yesterday uptill now.... And our today's game begins in an hours time according to you!!! Yet no response from YOUโ™‚๏ธ

I hope all is WELL?โš ๏ธ

It will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle.. than for him to do that giveaway.

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by Tk4all(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2023
badspirit:

It will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle.. than for him to do that giveaway.
Why not made this comment with your pinknature moniker? If i were tobichima, na outright disqualification be dis, shebi he warned against using alts but you no de hear word, you use pinknature to win giveaway, only you come de use badspirit to gaslight him to pay you money. No be juju be dat?
Re: A Million Wishes by MeNmyfamily: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Tk4all:

Why not made this comment with your pinknature moniker? If i were tobichima, na outright disqualification be dis, shebi he warned against using alts but you no de hear word, you use pinknature to win giveaway, only you come de use badspirit to gaslight him to pay you money. No be juju be dat?

And the same guy na miracood.
Re: A Million Wishes by Tk4all(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2023
MeNmyfamily:

And the same guy na miracood.
Na him
Re: A Million Wishes by Lonestar124: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Make una continue to wait for alert cheesy cheesy

Doctor ko, dolittle ni cheesy

Nairaland na big cruise I swear cheesy
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Lonestar124:
Make una continue to wait for alert cheesy cheesy

Doctor ko, dolittle ni cheesy

Nairaland na big cruise I swear cheesy

I'm speechless bro ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ท

But we move on regardless๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: A Million Wishes by Clementoons: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2023
tochez24:

Don't mind them bro, let move on to the next thing, life is in two phases with two set of peoples .

Just do your own good and be at peace
Re: A Million Wishes by Jedtam: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2023
Came here to check the next questions and I saw all this.I really don't understand why people are like this. You didn't see someone since yesterday, I think what someone with good heart should have done is to ask about his whereabouts and wellbeing not cast aspersions on whether he was catching cruise or not.
He was not forced to promise us,he did it on his own volition, so cut him some slacks. Yes I understand people might have put their minds there but be humane first, it doesn't cost anything.
Tobichima, hope you are fine wherever you are.

1 Like

Re: A Million Wishes by Lonestar124: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2023
tochez24:

If that guy do any giveaway here, make I bend cheesy

Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: A Million Wishes by Lonestar124: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Jedtam:
Came here to check the next questions and I saw all this.I really don't understand why people are like this. You didn't see someone since yesterday, I think what someone with good heart should have done is to ask about his whereabouts and wellbeing not cast aspersions on whether he was catching cruise or not.
He was not forced to promise us,he did it on his own volition, so cut him some slacks. Yes I understand people might have put their minds there but be humane first, it doesn't cost anything.
Oga go and sit down jare, nairaland is not family kindred meeting or committee of friends club, where you check on people, except you know him outside here, call him and comfim for us..

Why demand for people bank account while he is not ready to make the any transfer...I know how many times they have hack my WhatsApp account all because I paste my contact on platform like this, talk more of someone bank account details...I just pity people they will hack their bank account here..

Stupidness!!!
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Jedtam:

Don't border yourself, Tobichima is fine wherever he is..... or do you think someone with millions stacked in his bank account will suddenly die over night?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poverty nah bastard shaa๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Re: A Million Wishes by PinkNature: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2023
I've received shocked
Re: A Million Wishes by MeNmyfamily: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2023
PinkNature:
I've received shocked

Ohmo, no raise people hope Sha. If you don receive true true, post evidence.
Re: A Million Wishes by Clementoons: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2023
Tobichima:
Today's round start 9am GMT.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Get your share of the 1,000,000.

Everybody is a winner!!

PS: Its not by force o. If you are not interested jejely comot for thread. Don't come and be forming shit, make i no spill your blood
when is Today's quiz holding sir??
Re: A Million Wishes by tochez24(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Clementoons:
when is Today's quiz holding sir??

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This one is just waking up๐Ÿ˜
Re: A Million Wishes by Clementoons: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2023
tochez24:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This one is just waking up๐Ÿ˜
why are you laughing??๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: A Million Wishes by themainman600(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2023
Lonestar124:
Oga go and sit down jare, nairaland is not family kindred meeting or committee of friends club, where you check on people, except you know him outside here, call him and comfim for us..

Why demand for people bank account while he is not ready to make the any transfer...I know how many times they have hack my WhatsApp account all because I paste my contact on platform like this, talk more of someone bank account details...I just pity people they will hack their bank account here..

Stupidness!!!
you are actually the stupid one no one can hack your bank account with your phone number same with you Whatsapp
Re: A Million Wishes by Lonestar124: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2023
themainman600:
you are actually the stupid one no one can hack your bank account with your phone number same with you Whatsapp
Your father is stupid to beget a stupid fool like you that can not understand simple written sentence.

Where do I said they can hack one bank account with his or his phone number.., I only stated one bank account can be hack using his bank account detail you bingo, you must be a confused scammer for seeing stupidness in my harmless submission above!!
Re: A Million Wishes by Samueltemi337(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Desperately / How Do I Disclose This!? / Want A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.