Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome (58229 Views)

What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by udomonday: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2023
The egusi soup is not original.

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Nice one op

I wish you'll marry ahnie , una fit each other I swear

2 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gadafii:
Jaiye ori e😎😎

This is exactly what I want to do, make that damn money and travel the fuckinggg world, international concerts, festivals, football competitions etc

Just all over the world eating good food and meeting awesome people along the line

Marriage should be the last on a man’s to do list, if at all you desire to marry
That's the life! 😎

I can't understand why men have to voluntarily take up stressful responsibilities in the name of marriage. I can't. I won't.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na society na. You have to be strong to resist it, and do it when you feel ready.

ReluctantAdult:

That's the life! 😎

I can't understand why men have to voluntarily take up stressful responsibilities in the name of marriage. I can't. I won't.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Who be Ahnie? grin

Oya send her my way! lol grin

CHRISTFUCKER:
Nice one op

I wish you'll marry ahnie , una fit each other I swear
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
It was sweet sha!

udomonday:
The egusi soup is not original.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are right. I'm lucky say I get sister and friends for UK, so na free food I dey chop there. Will be in Manchester tomorrow, for second round.

RevolverOcelot:
It's cheaper than some Naija restaurants in UK. They will charge £25, with Guilder and extra meat it's almost £30. If you convert it to naira you're hair will turn grey.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Na society na. You have to be strong to resist it, and do it when you feel ready.

No be lie. But I'm thankful for who I am. Person like me no dey send society o. If my family no dey pressure me, na society wan come influence my decision? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
My guy where you dey? I no find the other Naija restaurants near Termini o! Abeg come give me address. Where you dey? grin

cc tolugar

tolugar:

Was just passing in front of the place one day and someone called me and said "Caio we sell Nigerian foods". And I've been patronizing them since.

But At termini there are other Nigerian restaurant there that you can get between €5-€10 and banter with the home boys

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
That's good that you're your own man. We need more people like you.

ReluctantAdult:

No be lie. But I'm thankful for who I am. Person like me no dey send society o. If my family no dey pressure me, na society wan come influence my decision? grin
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
That's good that you're your own man. We need more people like you.

Many thanks! Enjoy your stay in Rome😎

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are welcome and thank you.
ReluctantAdult:

Many thanks! Enjoy your stay in Rome😎

2 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Rickmann: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ju
naijamanyoutube:
I arrived Rome on Wednesday from Helsinki, Finland.

The first day, I met up with an old friend from Uruguay, that I've not seen for over 20 years. He's been living in Italy for almost
20 years after him japa from Uruguay, for greener pasture.

On Thursday, I was craving some Naija food, so I searched on google and I found this spot called Afrik Cavour Kitchen.

Below are some photos. The food was delicious. The total came up to 25 euros because I asked for an extra pounded yam, but then I gave them 5 euros tip, because they were nice people. I would give more, but I'm a poor man.

Here is their address: Via Cavour, 254, 00184 Roma RM

If you want to know about where to find Naija food when you japa, subscribe to my YouTube channel, because I will keep bring new info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI

That's like 30k just for egwusi soup and poundo.

Omo.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by ahnie: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Who be Ahnie? grin

Oya send her my way! lol grin

Hello you called my name.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Khyrvxjzy: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I arrived Rome on Wednesday from Helsinki, Finland.

The first day, I met up with an old friend from Uruguay, that I've not seen for over 20 years. He's been living in Italy for almost
20 years after him japa from Uruguay, for greener pasture.

On Thursday, I was craving some Naija food, so I searched on google and I found this spot called Afrik Cavour Kitchen.

Below are some photos. The food was delicious. The total came up to 25 euros because I asked for an extra pounded yam, but then I gave them 5 euros tip, because they were nice people. I would give more, but I'm a poor man.

Here is their address: Via Cavour, 254, 00184 Roma RM

If you want to know about where to find Naija food when you japa, subscribe to my YouTube channel, because I will keep bring new info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI

bleep off with your stupid food

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2023
I can assure you that the food is not stupid at all. The thing sweet no be small.

Khyrvxjzy:

bleep off with your stupid food

10 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2023
The person that I replied to recommended you for marriage o!

ahnie:

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by RPG2020(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10
tolugar:

Was just passing in front of the place one day and someone called me and said "Caio we sell Nigerian foods". And I've been patronizing them since.

But At termini there are other Nigerian restaurant there that you can get between €5-€10 and banter with the home boys

Wheelbarrow food at termini shocked
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Jewessgratitud3: 3:14pm On Jan 10
grin 25k for a plate of food. Somebody one month salary. Chai! grin. Naija...

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by talk2rotman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10
How much is that converted to Nigeria money?
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Erickymania: 3:16pm On Jan 10
With that Naija Malta Guinness? I smell foul
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Vicci095: 3:17pm On Jan 10
Nice one
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by NaijaCover(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10
Enjoy Yourself Man
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by goshen26: 3:20pm On Jan 10
Always chew before you swallow for your own good.

Digestion starts from the mouth.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by ThunderFireAgba: 3:22pm On Jan 10
You for give them €100, Mugu.
You wan tell us you go Rome go chop egusi that mama nkechi here will say is N2000 and you will still bargain the price.
I don't understand black people with this mentality of showing off?
What is the message behind this your post in the first place?
What are you telling us to learn here?
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by JoshTim: 3:24pm On Jan 10
This food here for Nigeria....i buy big ogufe 1200, pounded yam with egusi, 600, everything sum up to 2k. Then may be water 200, na 2.2k naira be that. 25euros is more than 25k.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by iamtardey: 3:27pm On Jan 10
Rexymania:
25 euros? Man that's a lot of money
hm and he still calls himself poor ?? this life sha tongue
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by ozo13(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10
naijamanyoutube:
Some of the other things on their menu.
Omo pepper soup na 45euro = 45k naira.meaning it will be nice to make money in obo oyinbo and come back home to enjoy your cash

4 Likes

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Omeleyi: 3:34pm On Jan 10
Sharp gal
ahnie:

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Omenlon: 3:37pm On Jan 10
Treasure17:
You should have added green bottle. The economy will not allow me to eat such in Nigeria. Tinubu is dealing with us.
not us, say you.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Biola67: 3:38pm On Jan 10
Wailers let’s go…. 1-2-3-GO
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Biola67: 3:40pm On Jan 10
ThunderFireAgba:
You for give them €100, Mugu.
You wan tell us you go Rome go chop egusi that mama nkechi here will say is N2000 and you will still bargain the price.
I don't understand black people with this mentality of showing off?
What is the message behind this your post in the first place?
What are you telling us to learn here?
1 poor man spotted. I know say more go still show face

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.