Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome (59011 Views)

What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:24am On May 14
Thank you o!

MasterTeeUSA:
25% tip is actually very good...but 20 Euros is like $25 , but given that you got extra pounded yam, its OK. Great job documenting your traveling and do enjoy your life...we have only one to live.

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:25am On May 14
No wahala, after I go spend around $1k come Naija, me self go arrange am for 500 Naira. grin

Kevineleven:

Something wey we take #500 take dey arrange 4 9ja grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:26am On May 14
I was there early December, I don't know how low it got, but it was very cold I didn't stay out much.

Thank you.

olabode89:

We're you in Helsinki during the supercold weeks of around -20°C?

Enjoy chief!
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:27am On May 14
grin Sorry o! I no mean to insult anybody!

ITbomb:
So you chop 25k food, come dash them 5k, sake of say you be poor man. Getaway u bro, no dey insult poor man like me
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:29am On May 14
I'm trying o! Thank you o!

koyeni:

Ajala the traveller....You are doing so well sir grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:30am On May 14
grin

VeeVeeMyLuv:

Na a whole national monthly minimum wage him dey munch like that ooo 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:30am On May 14
grin

yahoodetector:

Thank God no Amala or ewedu there...if not the loud mouthed Reno Omokri for claim say Italians emmigrated from Ekiti undecided
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:32am On May 14
grin

olisaEze:
He said he's a poor man and he's swallowing poundo & Egusi soup next door to the pope! Be like dis brah wan comot mind for dis heavenly race face wickedness. grin
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:32am On May 14
I see.

CollectMoney:

I did the conversion to Naira. You spent roughly N30k. Wow.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:34am On May 14
Ok I hear! Thank you.

regenerateman:
Nice seeing you eating Nigerian food abroad. Don't call yourself a poor man. You are a rcihman instead.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:37am On May 14
These people already have their people. You can always try your luck and call them, just search for Nigerian food in any location you want on google maps and it will show you their phone number.

Ebubu:

Hello, please can I dm you? I’m a registered exporter at Mega Orium Ventures (MOV).

I’d like to export more egusi, and other Nigerian dishes to that restaurant for your delight and pleasure.

Restaurant will pay after receiving the package at their doorstep and inspecting, can I dm you boss?
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:40am On May 14
You are right, I just went back to look at the picture!

LagosG:

I guess as they dey Italy, nobody cared to correct that they spelt steak wrongly
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:40am On May 14
Thank you!

horgarzer:
Eating the odogwu way, blessed up bro. More blessing
grin

Iqtest:
Your pidgin eh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:41am On May 14
Thank you for the advice o! grin

BabaRamota1980:
Bro, did you say 25euros? I no see ponmo inside the egusi. No abodi, no panla. Na beef full plate. By Nigerian standard this restaurant don fail hand. This na oyinbo dish. grin grin

My brother, God keep you safe on your trips around the globe. ...and becareful, keep your gaze down, men are in deficit, women all over the world are desperate to find a keeper. Dont let them use cosmetics to bamboozle and hook you. grin grin

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:51am On May 14
grin

I lived in Leicester in the 90s. I enjoyed it, especially hanging around city center with all the shops and attractions.

Emman08:
This eguisi na albino but at all at all..

The joy I felt when I found eguisi in Leicester

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:55am On May 14
Who dey deceive who? Na Resident permit dey for Australia dey shak you. grin

ThunderFireAgba:

Drop your Instagram account, if you get money pass me I will send you money equivalent to AU$100 in naira RN.
Show me your car,your crib in Nigeria and where you live outside the country.
Ịdịot, na foòls like you this orangutan dey deceive based on say he dey outside Nigeria. People like us wey get Resident permit for Aussie no dey make noise.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:56am On May 14
I just dey try o!
ayandee:

Op is living the dream. Not a lot of people get that privilege in their lifetime.
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:57am On May 14
grin

Biola67:

Na you go die miserable death. Oloriburuku Omo jati jati Ikeji Aja lasan lasan. Weyrey wey no get passport ddy talk say e get Aussie permanent resident. Person wey no even sabi where airport dey
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:07am On May 14
It is obviously burning you inside o! Show off if you want, after all you dey here dey brag about how much you get, is that not show off?

Person wey na only Australian resident permit him get, come dey here dey talk nonsense to me. If only you clicked on my name and see my history, you no go disgrace yourself by talking about who just commot for Nigeria. Since all you brag about is a resident permit, na you be the JJC wey dey here dey make mouth. The permit don enter your head.

You wey still need visa to go to almost any country even with your permit, when you can just buy your ticket and fly to most countries in the world, then you can talk.

ThunderFireAgba:

Generational poverty curse is really affecting your family. Look for a spiritualist to deliver your family from it so you can stop licking arse on social media because of egusi soup of €25.
The difference BTW you and the owner of this post is that he just escaped poverty and its getting into his head. While you, is currently swimming in poverty grin grin not knowing when and where to get out.

Not everyone you see on social media likes to show off, some of us are low key watching without making noise, while some who recently had the means to travel like to shove it in people's face.
Keep licking arse, Gay arse licker grin
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:08am On May 14
Wow! That's cool! Though I was by the door. I sat on the left side of the door once you enter. How did you enjoy the food? I you based in Rome? I was only there for 7 days.

Ugonna5500:
What a coincidence, I was exactly at that restaurant and at the same spot spot you sat just a few weeks ago on December 7 when I visited Rome. smiley
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:09am On May 14
Poor man get different levels na! grin

Ogalanyachieze:
Poor man for italy? No make me Vex o
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:10am On May 14
It all depend o!

cococandy:
You’ll travel alone?

Travel is best with a romantic partner or a really close friend. Solo travel can be isolating. Although you make new friends along the way but it’s still not as fulfilling as traveling with someone and making shared memories
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:11am On May 14
No o!

donmik:
Sure say u no purge
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:12am On May 14
Well I enjoy eating Nigerian food in different cities that I visit. I don't eat Nigerian food that often, so I take advantage when I can.

seunayantokun:

Why craving Nigerian food in Rome? WHEN YOU ARE IN ROME, YOU BEHAVE LIKE A ROMAN. Did you forget that?
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:13am On May 14
I hear o! Na to swallow all of them me I know grin

soccerlite:

Oga ajala poundo yam is different from pounded yam
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:13am On May 14
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biola67:

You Dey ask person wey drop account for 3k on Twitter make e do you 100k ? 🤣🤣
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:14am On May 14
Friendly o no friendly the world is my playground, I go go there!

Luckybelt:
Are those countries friendly to immigrants? Brazil, Uruguay, Rome etc. Una get mind sha
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:15am On May 14
Thank you, I survived. I fear Nigeria pass Italy for many reasons.

manikspears:
Sha dey careful they no too like blacks for that country and their racism is pronounced
Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:16am On May 14
Yes o my brother! grin

Gbengageorge:
No gree for any food. finish them. grin

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:18am On May 14
What he was trying to say is that 25 euro is like 2500 Naira and that most Nigerians can spend 2500 Naira just like people abroad spend 25 euro on food.

VeeVeeMyLuv:

Don't mind him! It just a handful ✋ of few persons that can afford to spend that amount on a meal conveniently without flinching not the average Joe.

1 Like

Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by Emman08: 11:43am On May 14
naijamanyoutube:
grin

I lived in Leicester in the 90s. I enjoyed it, especially hanging around city center with all the shops and attractions.

I lived in Loughborough back then and used to visit once in a while. It was nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Huge Pythons Caught In Lagos Today (Photos) / Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice / Yoruba Name For Spinach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.