Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Family Issues…. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Issues…. (250 Views)

My Cousins Wife Wants Me To Interfere Into Their Family Issues!!! / 2face And Annie Family Issues / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issues…. by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hi all, one part of my aunt and cousins don’t mix up with the rest of the family and they don’t visit.

Hell we don’t even act like family and there is no cordiality between us. It’s like they think they are better than the rest of the family.

They always want to stay within themselves and not reach out..

How do we tackle this issue? Do we just let them be or continue to reach out?
Re: Family Issues…. by Zaheertyler(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Country hard make everybody dey their dey
Re: Family Issues…. by Zonefree(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
mamagee3:
Hi all, one part of my aunt and cousins don’t mix up with the rest of the family and they don’t visit.

Hell we don’t even act like family and there is no cordiality between us. It’s like they think they are better than the rest of the family.

You suppose don grow pass all these nonsense embarassed

1 Like

Re: Family Issues…. by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Zonefree:

You suppose don grow pass all these nonsense embarassed
Discussion forum

You don’t have to reply…
Re: Family Issues…. by Haakeem(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
This question is not questioning🤔
I know you really want suggestions about this matter but you gotta cook up your write-up very well.
This one wey you write now, na bashing you go collect most instead of suggestions.
Re: Family Issues…. by ObamaMessi: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
mamagee3:

If you have reached out to them several times without them reciprocating or honoring to reach out to you, respect yourself and stay put. They will look for you.

Btw, can I send a dm?
Re: Family Issues…. by Qatar2022: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
It’s like they think they are better than the rest of the family.

You know the answer already

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Throw A Good Wedding Party / I Need A Dance Teacher (hip Hop Dance) / Ghanaian Lesbians Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.